Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) (2084 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Icart: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3edMDZ0334

Hours after sending a disturbing post to his family, businessman reportedly ends it all

A businessman identified as Afolabi Ogunnaike has passed on after ending it all.

It was gathered that hard times fell on the deceased who was a car seller before his demise. It is reported that he was in debts and couldn’t cope leading him to take the action of ending it all.

In a video circulating on social media, Afolabi can be seen appealing to his relatives to forgive him for his actions stating that he didn’t want to stress or involve them in his huge debt crisis

However, a disturbing picture indicates that he ended it all by hanging from a rope attached to a fan in his living room. The deceased is survived by a wife and a daughter

1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Floorbeat(f): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Whaaaaat?

Chai.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by fran6co(m): 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Haba
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Floorbeat(f): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
This is very sad.

Not everyone can withstand tough times.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by SultanYoung: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
A cowardly way to die the debtors will still take the little you left for your family.

I have been through HELL FIRE but you see suicide na something wey I dey discard the moment the thought cross my mind because ehn I have a lot to leave for than die for.

If not for anyone I have to live for myself and prove to my weaker self that I succeed against all odd

7 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Mindlog: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sad.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by BAT4Presido2023: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
RIp to the dead
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by sirqeeboi(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by descarado: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why kill himself in his living room for his family to see especially the daughter so she will be traumatised for life.
Wicked man.

There are many ways to commit suicide peacefully.
That way, those around uou will not be traumatised by the golly picture.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by libertyfather(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
A lot is happening lately
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by AngelicBeing: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chai, Debt shouldn't have made him commit suicide, sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
What a bad way to die, suicide is never the answer so many people are out there with a lot more than yours but they still push it. Now your daughter is fatherless.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by EmahBoss(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Depression can be overwhelming. But he should have thought of his wife and daughter. The woman will move on
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
What a sad thing!
Why take your own life?

This is the downside of tasting wealth and fame. When it comes crashing, some people can't handle it. They believe once there, they should never come down but forget that eventualities occur.

Now he has put this young woman into widowhood for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Mindlog: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
What a sad thing!
Why take your own life?

This is the downside of tasting wealth and fame. When it comes crashing, some people can't handle it. They believe once there, they should never come down but forget that eventualities occur.

Now he has put this young woman into widowhood for nothing.

They are people who had never tasted wealth nor fame but sadly ended through completed suicide.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mindlog:

They are people who had never tasted wealth nor fame but sadly ended through completed suicide.

Yeah I know but this particular guys case is as a result of shame of not being able to maintain the former high standard and how people woy view him. He couldn't stand it!

What a pity!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Always think of others before you make a selfish decision. Especially your kids, wife and other family members.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Pickmycall: 4:25am On Aug 22, 2022
The way loan sharks go dey pester you with constant call alone fit cause heart attack.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by chidiebere2020(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Such is life
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by bro4u: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yeah I know but this particular guys case is as a result of shame of not being able to maintain the former high standard and how people woy view him. He couldn't stand it!

What a pity!
He can't be more shameless than our President who during his first regime Nigeria's economy was terrible, he still had a second chance to make things right but it only got worse. What other shame is bigger than that??
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by RepoMan007: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2022
How huge could the debt have been?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by Soulsymbol99: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Even government is in debt undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by pointblank247(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Only buhari is happy in this country
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by lereinter(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2022
Effects of buhari/osinbajo government

You need Jesus Christ to maintain your sanity in this evil buhari/osinbajo government
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by obinna58(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Well suicide may be the best option anyway considering this economy, there's no purpose of living and suffering

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) by DarkCaesar(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
The face doesn’t sometimes show what we going through……see as man gallant, boys for area self fit dey use im level beg God
E be things embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Told Her To Pack / My Wifes Male Course Mate / Great Sacrifise Of A Mother (a Mother's Love Is Forever)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.