Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! (42639 Views)

Air Peace Unsafe, Unpunctual And Unprofessional -American Youtuber. / Yellow Fever Vaccine Passport For Travelling Locations In Ogun State / 3 Most Dangerous Locations In Warri (Warri South LGA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Philistine(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2022
This is the consequence of allowing migrants from failed states to populate lagos. All this migrants are the ones dragging lagos down. Most migrants from Osun, Oyo and Kwara are usually the ones that turn to Agberos and motor park touts. Migrants from south east have ruined the state with fake drugs, human trafficking and filth. While those from the core north are like destitutes, they come to lagos with just a nylon bag and will start sleeping under the bridge, while turning to petty thieves in the night.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by timchogon81: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Nowhere is actually safe in Lagos. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Teeroyzimma: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
Ah ah, kilode but Lagos is the safest place in Nigeria.
It's like you're not living in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Bestmanedet(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Okokomaiko
Iyanaba lasu isheri road
Alaba suru
Mile 2

2 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by kay29000(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2022
treesun:

Lekki- Ajah express road, Sabo bus stop, Yaba, Obalende- Sura, Oshodi to anywhere, Ikotun -Egbe, Egbeda, Agege Pencinema, Ojuelegba, Iyana oworo-berger!

Remove Egbeda from your list. One of the safest places in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by uche785(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2022
Ajegunle: morning- afternoon- night if you wan confirm come to tolu. AJ TO THE WORLD

4 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Boy101(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Kindly help this community by populating the list of places of locations that you know are unsafe in Lagos state ( Day or Night)!
Thanks and God Bless!
This is not the kind of thread you'd want on a forum like this where anyone abroad or other countries in Africa could look up and form conclusions. Admin should take this one. Rather than point hastily, OP should do personal research, and write to government agencies and bodies to see how safety can be better improved and ensured in such areas.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by pocohantas(f): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
kay29000:

Tell me more…
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by sukkot: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
The Abuja you guys rate highly is overrated too, bandits don already machete my ppl over here
to be honest with you ? looking at how nigerians behave ? and knowing it is the people that make the place ? i can confidently say all of nigeria is overrated. i have been to the poshest apartments in lekki phase 1 and when you go inside you will see the nigerian factor at play. no maiintainance, and angry hungry unkempt badly dressed looking security guard, unruly impatient residents, some residents wil have put tires on the floor to demarcate their parking making the place look unkempt, lots of hungry houseboys running around looking unkempt and angry with kegs of fuel, people taking the air out of your tire if you mistakenly park in their spots etc etc. anywhere you see more than 5 nigerians, that place will be bad grin

8 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Kindly help this community by populating list of places of locations that you know are unsafe in Lagos state ( Day or Night)!
Thanks and God Bless!

So according to you, every state in Nigeria is safe excluding Lagos.
LOL
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Opebi link Bridge night and early in the morning angry

3 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by hosemujica: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
phemmyfour:
Ajah (Night)

Ikorodu (Day n Night)

Lasu/iyana iba (Night)

Mile2 >> Orile (Night)

Airport Rd via Osodi- Apapa (Evening/Night)

Generally after 7pm anywhere in lag, Be at alert, runju pa, leju pa, ma rẹrin
One time I walked from Oshodi to MMA between 12 AM and 2 AM. Won't try that again.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by kay29000(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
sukkot:
yup it is overrated. but it is the people that make the place and not the place that makes the people and so the place is full of degenerate overrated people. never used to be like that. there has been mass immigration into the state by degenerates from other states

Exactly. Immigrants from all over Nigeria move to Lagos for better life, and once they find it hard to feed, they turn to a life of crime.

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by slodot2000: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Mile 2 and Alakija
I have been attacked twice. 2nd one was just this last Saturday evening. My money my phone with better slaps. 3 rough looking thugs smells like they freshly smoked igbo

5 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by treesun: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2022
kay29000:

You mean Ikeja along-Egbeda!
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by sukkot: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2022
kay29000:

Exactly. Immigrants from all over Nigeria move to Lagos for better life, and once they find it hard to feed, they turn to a life of crime.
yes sir. true statement

2 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by kay29000(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2022
treesun:

You mean Ikeja along-Egbeda!

Egbeda-Akowonjo area is one of the safest places in lagos at night.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Higgies(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2022
Ajegunle Apapa
Day and night.
Them kito my friend there recently.

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by SarkinYarki: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Boudillon Road Ikoyi
True very unsafe these days qa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by emysmile: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2022
GualaGuala:
Bullion van safe house

Are you for real?
I saw it online somewhere and thought twas just a joke.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Overrated state !!!
Overrated state and yet people from the north and east keep coming in their thousands every year to relocate here.
LOL

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by newoffer: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2022
From Okoko down to Mile 2 is not safe. Very porous environment. Criminals rob at will along that axis. Mile 2 to Orile is not safe. Mile 2 , Suru Alaba axis, Alafia and school bus stop at Orile and Doyin. The mother of all danger is around that bridge before theatre when climbing towards Costain. That white sand spot is a very very dangerous spot. That is the most dangerous spot from mile 2 to Costain
phemmyfour:
Ajah (Night)

Ikorodu (Day n Night)

Lasu/iyana iba (Night)

Mile2 >> Orile (Night)

Airport Rd via Osodi- Apapa (Evening/Night)

Generally after 7pm anywhere in lag, Be at alert, runju pa, leju pa, ma rẹrin

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by kay29000(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Tell me more…

I feel the guy doesn't really know Egbeda... He just threw it in because of something he probably read online or so. I have lived in several places in lagos, and that zone is relatively safe compared to a lot of areas.

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by emysmile: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2022
GualaGuala:
Bullion van safe house
shocked
GualaGuala:
Bullion van safe house
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Warlord3000(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
Akala ~ Mushin

That's false... Akala is quite safe if u know your way and mind your business..

N.B I stay around Ogunmokun and walk to the Gtb ATM in that idi-oro passing the Akala boys anyday anytime sir

3 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by foreshore(m): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Kindly help this community by populating list of places of locations that you know are unsafe in Lagos state ( Day or Night)!
Thanks and God Bless!

Ilubirin is safe
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by professore(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2022
May God help us.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by verybadmouth(m): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Police that are supposed to protect us are not even safe to be with here in Lagos. A police officer once robbed me off my phone here in Lagos. This happened around 3pm in Fagba junction, Iju road, Lagos.
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by treesun: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2022
kay29000:

Egbeda-Akowonjo area is one of the safest places in lagos at night.

I hear you!
Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by TUTU147: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Philistine:
This is the consequence of allowing migrants from failed states to populate lagos. All this migrants are the ones dragging lagos down. Most migrants from Osun, Oyo and Kwara are usually the ones that turn to Agberos and motor park touts. Migrants from south east have ruined the state with fake drugs, human trafficking and filth. While those from the core north are like destitutes, they come to lagos with just a nylon bag and will start sleeping under the bridge, while turning to petty I thieves in the night.
You are not far from the truth

2 Likes

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Yabsun(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Agege-under bridge. Even on broad day light, they'd run you street in the name of tasking you money. I mean those useless godforsaken touts that used to stretch their fist to chop-knockles. angry

1 Like

Re: List Of Unsafe Locations In Lagos State! by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Thanks and God Bless!
Oluokurin is not safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others / NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded / What Popular Roads In Lagos Looked Like In The Past (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.