Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

# I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians (573 Views)

7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nairalanders this is the write up that I said was sent to me via WhatsApp Groups that I was added and we all expressed ourselves over what we don't like that is happening in Nigeria,It was very interesting, mostly the
# I rufuse to agree words cheesy grin trust Nigerians,everyone is now refusing to Agree.

#I Refuse To Agree.
By The Grace And The Faithfulness Of The Almighty God,Recently I Have Travelled Across The Country And So Far,I Have Been To 22 States, Mostly To Villages, Communities And Rural Areas Of This States,And I Can Confidently Tell You That Nigeria Is A Great And A Blessed Country, And We Nigerians Love Each Other.
Please Don't Let Us Loose Hope In This Country,Because It Is Not Everyone That Will Have The Privilege To Travel To Another Country.
Please Don't Give Up On Our Leaders,Now Is The Time To Continue To Pray For God To Help Us Choose Our Leaders.
Please Don't Give Up On Yourself,Believe In Yourself And Be Courageous So That You Can Achieve Your Dreams.
And That Is Why
#I Refuse To Agree,That Nigeria Is A Failed Country.
#I Refuse To Agree,That Nigerian Youths Are Lazy.
#I Refuse To Agree,That There Is No Solution To The Hunger Situation In The Country.
#I Refuse To Agree That Nigeria Is No Longer Safe For Nigerians
#I Accept And Disagree,
#I Accept That Nigeria Is Blessed With Great Resources That Is Enough To Take Care Of It Citizens.
And I Disagree That Nigerians Will Not Enjoy Their Rights And The Benefit Of Their Resources And Good Government.
#I Agree That The Price Of Food Stuffs And Many Products Have Gone Beyond The Reach Of The Poor,
And I Disagree That When The Prices Of Food Stuffs Or Any Products Increases It Will Never Decrease,Because I Have See That If Our Leaders Help Us,Prices Of Food Stuffs And Products Can Be Controlled And Be Reduced.
#I Agree That Lots Of Nigerians Are Suffering And Struggling To Survive And Many Don't Even Have Any Means Of Survival At All.
# I Agree That Despite The Increase In Food And Products,There Is No Increase In Salary.
Please Let Us Refuse To Agree With Negative Things Happening Around Us That Will Discourage Use From Being Strong And Stopping Our Survival.
OK,Come And Share With Us What You.
#I Refuse To Agree.
Princess F Chukwu

I got the write from different watzapp groups And,its Also on her Facebook And Instagram @princess.f.Chukwu And on twitter @princessfchukwu,I think she is yet to post it on twitter...please let's follow support her since she have the voice to speak out.

Have a nice day everyone.

1 Share

Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by MISSROYALJOY: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hahaha lol I am following you back to back,I am still typing,naija no dey happy again,#i refuse to agree to how we are treated in our own country. angry
Re: # I Refuse To Agree,see What Is Happening To Lots Of Nigerians by HappyGoodWealth(f): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
MISSROYALJOY:
Hahaha lol I am following you back to back,I am still typing,naija no dey happy again,#i refuse to agree to how we are treated in our own country. angry

grin grin grin angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can See that you are following me,

Guy come and share with us what you don't like and you refuse to agree with
# I refuse to agree that hunger we finish us in this country.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Quick Loan Without Stress!!! / Lady Caught Hiding After Using Contribution Money To Organize Birthday Party / Nigerian Girls And Entitlement Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.