Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lady Caught Hiding After Using Contribution Money To Organize Birthday Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught Hiding After Using Contribution Money To Organize Birthday Party (569 Views)

Woman Holding contribution money reportedly Loses Her Memory in aba (pics) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

Lady Caught Hiding After Using Contribution Money To Organize Birthday Party by Anitaarthur: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
A young lady who reportedly disappeared with money contributed by members of an association has been caught.

It was gathered that she served as the Admin for a WhatsApp group created for the contributory scheme.

She is said to have used the contribution money to throw a lavish birthday party in Lekki, Lagos state and subsequently went into hiding.

However, she was tracked to her hideout and accosted by other members of the group who demanded their money.

A video circulating online shows the moment residents tried to settle the matter as the parties involved were creating a scene after nabbing the girl.

https://www.allgistroom.com/lady-caught-hiding-after-using-contribution-money-to-organize-birthday/

Re: Lady Caught Hiding After Using Contribution Money To Organize Birthday Party by Shalommy(f): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Wahala no dey finish! Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Caught Hiding After Using Contribution Money To Organize Birthday Party by delzbaba(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2022
see her mouth like portable own.
Re: Lady Caught Hiding After Using Contribution Money To Organize Birthday Party by Stallionhorse: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Me I go just fucccck my own money commot for her body.. Go My way.. But she get better breast sha.. Make them free am.. All of us are criminals in our own different ways..
Re: Lady Caught Hiding After Using Contribution Money To Organize Birthday Party by Nonexisting: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2022
She used people's money not to buy food and eat, not to put in her business but to throw lavish party. I don't call them foolish gender because I'm a misogynist like they claim but because of things like this.
Re: Lady Caught Hiding After Using Contribution Money To Organize Birthday Party by BigYash: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mumu girl. Who she wan impress? No them don eat finish,leave her for debt...

Hookup, Ashawo, Double Dating, Nah The Same Thing / Election Matters: Funny Pictures So Far On This Presidential Election / I Wish I Didn't Meet Her Through Hookup:

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9