Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone (4162 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by fattprince(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2022
FaithELEFAN:

My father is still a fugitive sir. He hasn't come home since the landlord issued the EVICTION NOTICE.
My mum is still peddling her private part and me I am living my life the best way I see fit.

You are really damaged. Just take things easy. It's just a phase that will pass. When good tidings comes don't be found wanting.
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by fattprince(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2022
FaithELEFAN:

My father is still a fugitive sir. He hasn't come home since the landlord issued the EVICTION NOTICE.
My mum is still peddling her private part and me I am living my life the best way I see fit.

on another thought if you're in Lagos, I think we can be of help. I'm serious. If you deal just quote me with yes and I will dm you.
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by pussymonger1: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2022
MOSTLY LEARNT FROM THEIR MOTHERS
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Why are men into stealing like this.

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FaithELEFAN(f): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2022
fattprince:
on another thought if you're in Lagos, I think we can be of help. I'm serious. If you deal just quote me with yes and I will dm you.
with that your flat receding hair line abi? no go buy better hair creme
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by fattprince(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
FaithELEFAN:

with that your flat receding hair line abi? no go buy better hair creme
I understand you, after writing that comment I went on to check your posts and I already know you will be a bad business, a very bad one at that. You might even be a guy that is damaged beyond repair. Bye
Please don't quote me anymore, I wish you luck.
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by SUPERBLOOM: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peterrock2025:
Damn
I got your pm. Please how can we help each other
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by okoroemeka(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Report to the police ASAP, since you have the picture and location.
Seun Egbegbe should get ready for a new cell mate.
report to police as if you don't know Nigeria police,they will demand for movement money, statement money,crime dairy money and finally money to bail your phone
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Olabode971(f): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2022
grin grin look at the OGB looking at the OP like WHAT YOU GONNA DO..?? grin
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FaithELEFAN(f): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
fattprince:

I understand you, after writing that comment I went on to check your posts and I already know you will be a bad business, a very bad one at that. You might even be a guy that is damaged beyond repair. Bye
Please don't quote me anymore, I wish you luck.
embarassed
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by SUPERBLOOM: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Report to the police ASAP, since you have the picture and location.
Seun Egbegbe should get ready for a new cell mate.
grin grin grin
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FlamingoCityTv: 4:25am On Mar 29
Omihanifa

1 Like

Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Badmashiii: 9:07am On Mar 29
SunShowAfrica:

See as lips big like Ponpon... e dey use the lips carry sand?
This is the reason why I see anybody with this kind of lips as a criminals.

Try and post the other pictures the person posted on WhatsApp (if he posted more)

Guy you dey mad o... grin grin

Na igbo dey make person lips be like that. But sha you funny o
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Badmashiii: 9:09am On Mar 29
FaithELEFAN:
The theif looks like he has kidney problem. Look at how swollen his eyes and lips are.
Probably he has taken a lot of beating for his numerous ALI BABA VENTURES.

Certified theif

ALIBABA VENTURES... grin grin

Una nogo kill person for nairaland
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:34am On Mar 29
Badmashiii:

ALIBABA VENTURES... grin grin

Una nogo kill person for nairaland

Haaaa but is true sir
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by BscHolder: 6:11pm On Mar 29
Animegirl:

cheesy cheesy
hi I love following your stories.
Is your email active?
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by SUPERBLOOM: 5:00am On Apr 01
BscHolder:
hi I love following your stories.
Is your email active?
Me too
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by Gift96: 11:11pm On Apr 01
Hope it was found
Re: Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone by SUPERBLOOM: 5:20pm On Apr 28
SunShowAfrica:

See as lips big like Ponpon... e dey use the lips carry sand?
This is the reason why I see anybody with this kind of lips as a criminals.

Try and post the other pictures the person posted on WhatsApp (if he posted more)
God abeg o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone 15 Years Older Than Yourself? / Drug Used By Rapist Without The Victim Knowing(true Life Story) / What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.