Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? (4179 Views)

Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Countless times, have been involve in some and i heard gist from my friends too and its always confirmed. Girls love closing eyes while kissing. According to my own experience, i don't close eyes i may only deem them and so with most of my guyz. Buh this is jst different with most girls, why?? Fellow nairalanders, share your thought on this!
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by iceberylin(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Maybe she no wan see ya face undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by woky: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2014
I don't knw
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2014
To avoid distraction.

2 Likes

Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
lolz ice u don cum again? ma face no ugly now u sef knw, nd its nt jst only me, ma guyz too
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by jnrbayano(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2014
If you kiss mouth-to-mouth with your eyes open, it suggests you are not fully concentrated/not passonate.

Girls are on point!

3 Likes

Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by iceberylin(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Lilknight:
lolz ice u don cum again? ma face no ugly now u sef knw, nd its nt jst only me, ma guyz too
Maybe she wet or something wink
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:
To avoid distraction.
maybe, maybe not. A girl i asked once told me Emotions/high imaginations are well felt while closing eyes
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2014
jnrbayano:
If you kiss mouth-to-mouth with your eyes open, it suggests you are not fully concentrated/not passonate.

Girls are on point!
hmmm tnk dis dude is more experienced... Bros i hail o!
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by jnrbayano(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Lilknight:
hmmm tnk dis dude is more experienced... Bros i hail o!

Of course I should be.
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Oahray: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
Lol... You dey open your eyes? Na wa o. grin
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by ritababe(f): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Total concentration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by farano(f): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2014
@op Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by misshoree(f): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Cause beautiful and sweet things can't be seen with the eyes

5 Likes

Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 22, 2014
that's why it is so easy to proceed. u know na
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Lilknight:
Countless times, have been involve in some and i heard gist from my friends too and its always confirmed. Girls love closing eyes while kissing. According to my own experience, i don't close eyes i may only deem them and so with most of my guyz. Buh this is jst different with most girls, why?? Fellow nairalanders, share your thought on this!

What is wrong with you for opening your eyes while kissing?
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
Lmao,the kissing wan be like force
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by demisexy(f): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Lilknight:
Cuz it turns us on!
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2014
farano:
@op Are you a learner?
lolz...do i look like one?
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by 1one: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Abeg what kind of kissing do you kiss with eyes opened? undecided

Kissing is best done with eyes closed

It's kinda like reflex for me sha

Close your eyes and let is flowww grin
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2014
demisexy:

Cuz it turns us on!
really....Are u talkn 4rm experience?
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by kendrick9(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2014
dumb question... i'm sure u are a learner
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 10:24am On Dec 22, 2014
1one:
Abeg what kind of kissing do you kiss with eyes opened? undecided

Kissing is best done with eyes closed

It's kinda like reflex for me sha

Close your eyes and let is flowww grin
me i no dey close ma eyes o, patapata i go deem am. Even ma babe suprise d day i tell am say me no dey close eyes. #dats me
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by motherlode: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2014
It leads to imagination which strengthens their hormone to want more and it also leads to ............. cool
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2014
kendrick9:
dumb question... i'm sure u are a learner
even if i am, is dere any crime in dat....mtcheeeew, u no see expert!!!
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2014
In other to get the full expierence...Next time you notice you lady doing that don't break that expierence!
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Rolly83:
In other to get the full expierence...Next time you notice you lady doing that don't break that expierence!
what do u mean by don't break d experience?
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Lilknight:
what do u mean by don't break d experience?

You have no idea how a lady feels in that situation.
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Lilknight(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Rolly83:

You have no idea how a lady feels in that situation.
so are u insinuating dat girls find kissing more pleasant dan guyz do?
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Lilknight:
so are u insinuating dat girls find kissing more pleasant dan guyz do?

Yep,very very.....
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by demisexy(f): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lilknight:
really....Are u talkn 4rm experience?
Yes
Re: What's It With Girls Closing Eyes While Kissing? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
demisexy:

Cuz it turns us on!
Welcome to Nairaland, I noticed you just registered. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? / When You Insist On Nude Pix / 18+ Only:naija Girl Shared Her Own Bad Photos On Twitter To Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.