Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (8632 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Why won't I

2 Likes

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2018
akeentech:
Why won't I

Sorry this is still not enough reason to cheat. Marriage is for adults, not kids.

That notwithstanding, women should learn to take better care of themselves after marriage and childbirth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Sorry this is still not enough reason to cheat. Marriage is for adults, not kids.

That notwithstanding, women should learn to take better care of themselves after marriage and childbirth.

Until then, you shall know
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by cruzita(f): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Undisputable bullsh!t

2 Likes

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2018
This is hilarious but true cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
This is hilarious but true cheesy
Thank God you know
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
That's is why I always advice all male to make sure their babe spends weekend with them.. No make up,no extra effect,just the real look

4 Likes

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dating is a Concealer, Marriage is a Revealer. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by els0nm0rali(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Well hopefully before you marry her you'll have found a deeper reason other than physical appearance to love her.

No one can be attractive 100% of the time.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by mikool007(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is not the person i married

2 Likes

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by Fazemood(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Not enough reason bruhv.

What we need to do is to caution our wives on how important their outward appearances matter to us. How we'd want them to maintain that attractive appearance they have after marriage. Also; how when not properly taken care of, may be a big factor towards our love life diminishing before it yields the first fruit of the union.

Secondly, we play a large in maintaining their beauty and youthful appearance by providing financially to their upkeep and also making them get regular physical exercise Like going to the gym atleast once a week with us (i.e if we ourselves exercise).

By always reminding them of how we enjoy seeing them pretty and nicely shaped at all times. Women like being encouraged about their appearance, and will do what is necessary to maintain their beauty for their men especially if they love them.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by joshmarcus(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Very true when y'all dating they be looking hot and sexy once you are married they be looking like hippos smh
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
kung fu!!!
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Adults cheat not kids

2 Likes

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
joshmarcus:
Very true when y'all dating they be looking hot and sexy once you are married they be looking like hippos smh
I tell you
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Dating is a Concealer, Marriage is a Revealer. grin
You're very right broh

1 Like

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by dyze(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Adults cheat not kids

Ori e pe (oil dey your head)
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by tollyboy5(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Adults cheat not kids
ur head dey there! that's why I love girls who keep nice cut most of them just happen to be tom boy with less make over
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by victorian(f): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Op u are still a kid

Few days to my first date with my man, I wanted to fix a lovely weavon and look so fly as usual but I didn't have enough money on me, and I just can't afford to tell him, am busy, I can't make it.. I want to be with him ! Gaddamit! So I looked at my semi bald head, grin Lol and I was like hmm.. What I do with this hair that refuse to grow for years! Although its growing small small but it's just too slow with all the hair fertilizing creams and oils am using.
So I said to hell with the semi bald hair jare , I must go on this date.
So I brought out my wig, a lovely fine wig that's been helping me for a long while. The day eventually came, I brought out one of my lovely top with jeans, I made my face with light makeup, put on the wig and viola! I look pretty and innocent cheesy
So we went out, had nice time, then eventually end up at his place.

He wanted to kiss me, I was like this wig should not disgrace me o. We kissed, he was like hmm! I love your kiss... I chuckled, I liked his too. We kissed deeper and I didn't know when my wig fell off! sad

I freezes first, with pleading eyes. He stopped andlooked at me well, wow! No hair! grin

In my. Mind, I was like this is time of revelation whether he will still want me as his babe or not. He then stuttered and said hmm! U were wearing a wig? I laughed nervously and said yea. So I bent backward to try fix the wig back but clumsily this time, in mind I was like ohGod not at this moment. Another voice in my head said serves u right! U never listen to reason! I told the voice to shut up! This is not the time or place to reprimand me! cry
As he saw me struggling with the wig, he said wait just wait.. Drop the wig, no, just let the wig go.. Don't worry I love your head like that. U look so natural..

I was like hian? With shocked looks. And he smiled and said u still look pretty without the wig. Don't worry I still find u attractive with or WIthout it. Then he kissed me again.. I just drop the Annoying wig jare..lol and the rest was history cheesy

When I was gisting my bestie about that night, the next day.. She was like oh Victorian! With horrified looks! Lol

How could u allow him see your head! On first date! Cmon! But why?? She has this horrified look on her face... I was just laughing, I said calm calm down.. I know it's not cool but I was just too stressed up with work! and all to go fix my hair nah? angry that's why.
She said I just hope, he will still want u as his babe o.. Cos u really Bleep up this time. Jeez! My heart then cut with fear and I looked at her with pleading eyes, and I said with a firm voice he said he's OK with my head and I believe him! She said hmm, I hope so o. Cause guys like him are rare o! But seriously this week u must do something to that semi bald hair of yours! sad I said don't worry I will cheesy

But long story cut short We are still together till date smiley

Very loving as ever smiley Thank God he's understanding lol

6 Likes

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
victorian:
Op u are still a kid

Few days to my first date with my man, I wanted to fix a lovely weavon and look so fly as usual but I didn't have enough money on me, and I just can't afford to tell him, am busy, I can't make it.. I want to be with him ! Gaddamit! So I looked at my semi bald head, grin Lol and I was like hmm.. What I do with this hair that refuse to grow for years! Although its growing small small but it's just too slow with all the hair fertilizing creams and oils am using.
So I said to hell with the semi bald hair jare , I must go on this date.
So I brought out my wig, a lovely fine wig that's been helping me for a long while. The day eventually came, I brought out one of my lovely top with jeans, I made my face with light makeup, put on the wig and viola! I look pretty and innocent cheesy
So we went out, had nice time, then eventually end up at his place.

He wanted to kiss me, I was like this wig should not disgrace me o. We kissed, he was like hmm! I love your kiss... I chuckled, I liked his too. We kissed deeper and I didn't know when my wig fell off! sad

I freezes first, with pleading eyes. He stopped andlooked at me well, wow! No hair! grin

In my. Mind, I was like this is time of revelation whether he will still want me as his babe or not. He then stuttered and said hmm! U were wearing a wig? I laughed nervously and said yea. So I bent backward to try fix the wig back but clumsily this time, in mind I was like ohGod not at this moment. Another voice in my head said serves u right! U never listen to reason! I told the voice to shut up! This is not the time or place to reprimand me! cry
As he saw me struggling with the wig, he said wait just wait.. Drop the wig, no, just let the wig go.. Don't worry I love your head like that. U look so natural..

I was like hian? With shocked looks. And he smiled and said u still look pretty without the wig. Don't worry I still find u attractive with or WIthout it. Then he kissed me again.. I just drop the Annoying wig jare..lol and the rest was history cheesy

When I was gisting my bestie about that night, the next day.. She was like oh Victorian! With horrified looks! Lol

How could u allow him see your head! On first date! Cmon! But why?? She has this horrified look on her face... I was just laughing, I said calm calm down.. I know it's not cool but I was just too stressed up with work! and all to go fix my hair nah? angry that's why.
She said I just hope, he will still want u as his babe o.. Cos u really Bleep up this time. Jeez! My heart then cut with fear and I looked at her with pleading eyes, and I said with a firm voice he said he's OK with my head and I believe him! She said hmm, I hope so o. Cause guys like him are rare o! But seriously this week u must do something to that semi bald hair of yours! sad I said don't worry I will cheesy

But long story cut short We are still together till date smiley

Very loving as ever smiley Thank God he's understanding lol

Lalasticlala have you seen this?
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by victorian(f): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
akeentech:

Lalasticlala have you seen this?

What has he got to do with my story.?
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
victorian:

Lalasticlala needs to see it, but let me ask you, are you guys married now?

1 Like

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
victorian:

"His other women competing with me, at that time, are so worked up now, shocked ,and defeated that he could trace his love back to me." That's a quote from your other post.
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by victorian(f): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
akeentech:

Lalasticlala needs to see it, but let me ask you, are you guys married now?

Am not a fan of are u married now? Are u not married now? When are u getting married? So sorry am not clarifying that question for u.
Am in a union which is already some years down the lane, and we are still waxing stronger.. that's all, that matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by victorian(f): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
akeentech:

"His other women competing with me, at that time, are so worked up now, shocked ,and defeated that he could trace his love back to me." That's a quote from your other post.

Post of which year?
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
victorian:

Post of which year?
maybe that's the reason he cheated on you
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by akeentech(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
victorian:

Am not a fan of are u married now? Are u not married now? When are u getting married? So sorry am not clarifying that question for u.
Am in a union which is already some years down the lane, and we are still waxing stronger.. that's all, that matters.

Since you are not married yet, your claim is baseless
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by modik(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
victorian:

From this epic response, it took me no time to figure you've been long on this forum.

Spot on Babe!
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by ednut1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Caroline Danjuma as hot as she is , her husband still cheat
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by mimimile93: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Women and fake lifestyle
Re: This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) by victorian(f): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2018
akeentech:

maybe that's the reason he cheated on you

Who cheated on me?

I can't remember whom U are talking about? Please remind me, who did. Am not so good remembering the past

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) / Nigerian Man Finish Glo With Savage Replies On Fb / I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.