Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status (2001 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by Afro910: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
A Kenyan lady identified as Harriet Vihenda Akunava has taken to her social media page to tender an apology to all the men she’s slept with as she revealed her HIV status.

In her recent post on Instagram, Harriett said she is HIV positive and she has been infecting men she had sexua intercourse with.

Confessing her act, she also pleaded with them to forgive her as she has been bitter for many months now, adding that she decided to come out clean.

Her post reads ;

“it’s time I came clean. I was bitter for many months but I can’t do this anymore. I am HIV POSITIVE and have been infecting men. I’m sorry. Forgive me. Get tested if I have hanyad you”.

Watch the full video in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/01/i-am-hiv-positive-lady-apologizes-to.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by rickpat(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
na wa

1 Like

Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by EmptyGarden(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kenya again.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by Candidlady: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
Heniford2

Please come oooooo!!!! Better goan run marathon test
Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kenya!! Not surprised

Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Odimma! So after distribution of the virus like Madam Keziah,she's now apologizing.
Well,this would serve as a bitter lesson to the unfortunate victims and others.
Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by heniford2: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Candidlady:
Heniford2

Please come oooooo!!!! Better goan run marathon test
HIV is not a death trap sickness anymore i have one stuff here working for me with it undecided from sweden so here is normal no bullying etc but in ur silly Nigeria haa! People will roast u once the notice u have it undecided
Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by Candidlady: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
heniford2:
HIV is not a death sickness anymore i have one stuff here working for me with it undecided from sweden so here is normal no bullying etc but in ur silly Nigeria haa! People will roast u once the notice u have it undecided

Wait !!!!!!

You got HIV?
Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by MufasaLion: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
What sort of men even patronize whöres? Worst still, without a condom. Disgusting!

Some men learn the hard way. I don't pity 'em.
Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by Bluntguy: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Even the wry smile on her face says it all.
Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by GOFRONT(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2022

Its okay....Something must kill a man
Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by Jennyclay(f): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
@OP are you normal? Is it every time this lady will be apologizing? If a man can't control himself, how is it her fault? Men are truly dogs.

Below is a thread she apologized Aug 14, 2020.

https://www.nairaland.com/6053329/hiv-positive-lady-apologizes-all#92798412
Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by valdes00(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
See her name sef AKuNa meaning ashawo
Re: Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status by Mynd44: 3:05am On Mar 09, 2022

(1)

Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? / Females Only: Can You Marry A Man That’s 10-14years Other Than You / Girls are Dangerous!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.