Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Russians Waec & Neco Legalization. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Russians Waec & Neco Legalization. (717 Views)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russians Waec & Neco Legalization. by 4everEdward(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hello good evening guys please guys what’s your experience so far in the Russian embassy in Nigeria base on legalization of document.

Some peeps and I have been finding it difficult to legalize document, I got my Russian visa In another country which I won’t mention then I have been sending attorney to get it legalized but they keep saying I should go to that embassy and get attorney.

Please who have pass through the phase I keep wondering if embassy Dey give attorney or Abi na court dey give attorney please I need your advice.

NB: this thread is specifically for Legalization of doc in the Russian embassy in NIGERIA
Re: Russians Waec & Neco Legalization. by Peng12345: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2022
Since you won't mention the country you got your Russian visa I don't think I can help

Na una type they hoard information yet una want others to freely give

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russians Waec & Neco Legalization. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2022
He don forget say life nah give and take. Kala human being

Peng12345:
Since you won't mention the country you got your Russian visa I don't think I can help

2 Likes

Re: Russians Waec & Neco Legalization. by Burgcudi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Go to kwara
Re: Russians Waec & Neco Legalization. by AllKnowing: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Peng12345:

This OP has a history of deliberately misleading people. He created a “Rwanda thread” once. Then out of the blue he claimed to have migrated from there to Germany and posted some pictures. He was eventually busted and has been off radar since.

He’s in naija, somewhere in Aba, as we speak

3 Likes

Re: Russians Waec & Neco Legalization. by 4everEdward(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
AllKnowing:

This OP has a history of deliberately misleading people. He created a “Rwanda thread” once. Then out of the blue he claimed to have migrated from there to Germany and posted some pictures. He was eventually busted and has been off radar since.

He’s in naija, somewhere in Aba, as we speak

Iberibe no go kill you… I was bursted watin you use my present location Dey do. ?? Mad man

(1) (Reply)

Help - Visa Application: What Does 'address At Destination' Mean?. / $464m Trapped Funds: British Airways Closes Nigerian Inventory / Travel To Australia For Studies And Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.