Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (399 Views)

This Man Is The Man All The Redpillers Look Up To. He's Their Role Model (photo) / He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) / Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Teekay21(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
I've missed a lot here....so you mean the redpillers are on the receiving end now? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: . by rickpat(m): 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lol
Re: . by WoundedLamb: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Palema007:
I've missed a lot here....so you mean the redpillers are on the receiving end now? grin grin grin

Lol... I hardly comment on threads like this for obvious reasons but your comment got me laughing. These guys go around attacking anything female to the point that passersby like myself would be led to believe that being a redpiller is tantamount to being obsessed with women. Then you have people like the OP who conviently ignore the incessant attacks on women to create a thread titled "Why Attacking The Redpillers". I read it twice before I decided it must be a joke.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... I hardly comment on threads like this for obvious reasons but your comment got me laughing. These guys go around attacking anything female to the point that passersby like myself would be led to believe that being a redpiller is tantamount to being obsessed with women. Then you have people like the OP who conviently ignore the incessant attacks on women to create a thread titled "Why Attacking The Redpillers". I read it twice before I decided it must be a joke.
I was shocked after reading the thread, I thought a new nairaland has evolved. I bet this is just a wolf cry then lol and definitely a jokegrin

2 Likes

Re: . by Nyascobar1414: 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
To the ex frustrated h0es up there..... How is life treating Y'all.

1 Like

Re: . by odinson1(m): 12:52am On Mar 09, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Just because someone says all women are PROSTITUTES, doesn't automatically make him a Redpiller.
Don't put the bad and good eggs in one crate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sub For Ur Girlfriend's Be Wise, Just Share Like 100mb, 200mb With Them / 4 Things Couples Should Not Disclose About Their Marriage / Meet A Lady Online I Said Some Words She Disappear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.