Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] (4176 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Like, you would just immediately figure it out, i mean just look at the photo below!
That is a redpill meme only that the males are subsubstituted for the females and vise versa. Fellow redpillers would know what i'm talking about grin

I'm not a coward, i will say it point blank, i got this photo from some misandrist biittch here on nairaland with the moniker siufra or whatever its spelt like undecided and i was tickled to laughter at the extent these wh0res can go to counter the redpill!

We have feminism, misandry and now copycated redpill grin grin
Dear Brainless Sluuts, this is not one of that moment you would say what a man can do, a woman can do better, you are just deceiving yourselves, the jokes on you on this one! undecided

Just focus on your main purpose, the only thing you biittches do perfectly, open your legs WH0RES! grin

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by JOACHINpedro: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Guy you fit gift me ₦1000, my travel money never complete
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Davash222(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
You no get money, you wan travel...who you wan go meet

21 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Are you ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by PacAmaru: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
if u no get money to travel stay for ur house chop and sleep.manage the small one u get

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
PacAmaru:
if u no get money to travel stay for ur house chop and sleep.manage the small one u get
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by chatinent: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Hello bro. What's the situation?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:

Hello bro. What's the situation?
I see what you and the rest are doing though but have your fun!
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Palazee(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2021

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TMTR: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Now, this is funny
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nemesis0147(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Like, you would just immediately figure it out, i mean just look at the photo below!
That is a redpill meme only that the males are subsubstituted for the females and vise versa. Fellow redpillers would know what i'm talking about grin

I'm not a coward, i will say it point blank, i got this photo from some misandrist biittch here on nairaland with the moniker siufra or whatever its spelt like undecided and i was tickled to laughter at the extent these wh0res can go to counter the redpill!

We have feminism, misandry and now copycated redpill grin grin
Dear Brainless Sluuts, this is not one of that moment you would say what a man can do, a woman can do better, you are just deceiving yourselves, the jokes on you on this one! undecided

Just focus on your main purpose, the only thing you biittches do perfectly, open your legs WH0RES! grin

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

take a break bro....I wonder how you pay your bills oh because you are always here ranting about women.

E no go better for that girl wey show u shege

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
TMTR:
Now, this is funny
Pure comedy grin
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Uh oh! She's in the thread grin oh and i just realised that i spelt her name wrong, its actually siofra grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by siofra(f): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
So funny grin grin grin grin

These nairaland bitches grin grin grin

Comic relief.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by siofra(f): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Uh oh! She's in the thread grin oh and i just realised that i spelt her name wrong, its actually siofra grin

Wow guy you're the LeBron James of comedy. Haven't you ever thought of going into that field

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

Wow guy you're the LeBron James of comedy. Haven't you ever thought of going into that field
Biittch i am in the field! Whatcha think

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by siofra(f): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Biittch i am in the field! Whatcha think

I think you're a coon and a clown.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

I think you're a coon and a clown.
Touching those nerves softly grin grin
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by siofra(f): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
No one is trying to copy redpill, that's just a nerdy meme I found and wanted to share here. Women already have theirs '"pink pill" no one wants to be pathetic degenerates like you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:
No one is trying to copy redpill, that's just a nerdy meme I found and wanted to share here. Women already have theirs '"pink pill" no one wants to be pathetic degenerates like you guys.
Oh ok, just so you know, your "Pink Pill" is a rebranded photocopy of the redpill but oh well.
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by budaatum: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Copying pigs? Dream on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
budaatum:
Copying pigs? Dream on.
And you are the one someone once told me to respect because of your age or something

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:
Tor! It's so pathetic that NL redpiller can't stand a competition. They are feeling inferior already. Yeye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Doradorwa:
Tor! It's so pathetic that NL redpiller can't stand a competition. They are feeling inferior already. Yeye
grin keep the bullshiit coming in grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by budaatum: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
And you are the one someone once told me to respect because of your age or something

15 year old me?

Don't bother. Just respect yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin keep the bullshiit coming in grin
Dude abeg rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by siofra(f): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Doradorwa:

grin grin
Their self esteem is in a very bad condition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by Nonexisting1: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't be deceived, the vaginarian is behind a popular moniker, she is also the adulteress and has numerous other accounts she uses to troll. Don't worry, her husband will soon do DNA test on their daughter and she will start hustling to eat and won't have time to create useless threads anymore

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
budaatum:

15 year old me?
Don't bother. Just respect yourself.
Good girl!
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by DHaran: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

grin grin Their self esteem is in a very bad condition.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Driver Changes Car Gear Inbetween A Female Passenger’s Thighs / Why I Am Single At 31. True Life Story / At 21 Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.