Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) (3237 Views)

This Man Is The Man All The Redpillers Look Up To. He's Their Role Model (photo) / Nairaland Biittches Are Now Copying The Redpillers!! LMFAO!! [Photo] / Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by siofra(f): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Popular for just existing!!

I love you D'Angelo Wallace. I love your sarcasm and drip. I love how you tackle celebrities and other popular internet people. I love how intelligently you dissect and research trending issues.

This is the only guy I look up to. Most of all I LOVE HOW HE BASHES ALPHA MAILS and toxic masculinity cheesy

I want to be like you someday.

And I'm sure he's more handsome.

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na only God fit know the exact number of times wey you go don use this innocent boy photos take masturbate lipsrsealed

30 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by siofra(f): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2021
This is what Michael Jackson would have looked like if he hadn't used plastic surgery to destroy his physical features.

1 Like

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by CryptoClub2018: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Na your rotten puna go suffer am

7 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by siofra(f): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Na your rotten puna go suffer am

Please stop saying lewd stuff like this. No offence but you sound like a rapist
*Pukes

3 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Hayee(f): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2021
This girl ehn grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by siofra(f): 9:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na only God fit know the exact number of times wey you go don use this innocent boy photos take masturbate lipsrsealed

Just because you do it doesn't mean everyone does. Please respect your mother at least and post sensible things.

1 Like

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by PCSI: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Just because you do it doesn't mean everyone does. Please respect your mother at least and post sensible things.

The guy looks g@¥

3 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by siofra(f): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021
PCSI:

The guy looks g@¥

That's not my concern! I only admire his intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2021
This OP doesn't have sense. I'm sure she's in JSS1lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by siofra(f): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Scatterscatter:
This OP doesn't have sense. I'm sure she's in JSS1lipsrsealed

Not JSS1
I'm in primary one.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

Not JSS1
I'm in primary one.

No wonder, don't worry your 10mb will soon finish undecided

7 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
the boy is little boy, still growing and its obvious that an old man like me has nothing to compare with him in all aspect of life, when he get to our stage in this life trust me life definitely humbles him.
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by siofra(f): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ikpeabujo:
the boy is little boy, still growing and its obvious that an old man like me has nothing to compare with him in all aspect of life, when he get to our stage in this life trust me life definitely humbles him.

He's 30.
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

He's 30.

Wow... He has my kinda gene. I'm 27 but looks 21 cry
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Jeon(f): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:
Popular for just existing!!

I love you D'Angelo Wallace. I love your sarcasm and drip. I love how you tackle celebrities and other popular internet people. I love how intelligently you dissect and research trending issues.

This is the only guy I look up to. Most of all I LOVE HOW HE BASHES ALPHA MAILS and toxic masculinity cheesy

I want to be like you someday.

And I'm sure he's more handsome.

He's so appealing

2 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by wonseun(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Omo.. This guy is handsome

1 Like

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by CandyOps(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
HenryDion:

Guy na IPhone. IPhone cam does wonders

2 Likes

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
CandyOps:

Guy na IPhone. IPhone cam does wonders

iPhone wouldn't make a 30 years old man look 21...
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by muller101(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Gay OP. grin
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by siofra(f): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jeon:

He's so appealing

Yeah! I loooovvvveee his aesthetics.
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by siofra(f): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
muller101:
Gay OP. grin

Are you through?
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Freezby2020: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:

That's not my concern! I only admire his intelligence.

Woman if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Once you choose to be on this platform, expect things like those comments.

I don't know for how long u hv been on NL, from comments, quotes, shares from various topics. It will will be funny if not outright silly to expect too much, infact above average. grin grin grin
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by kelvinezeh55(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Bigpapi: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:
This is what Michael Jackson would have looked like if he hadn't used plastic surgery to destroy his physical features.

See what you need

Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Meedon: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
He looks like a wooman.
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by DreamyEyes: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
HenryDion:

you skipped the fact that you look like a demented chimpanzee
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by April4th(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Is it only me or this fella looks like a gaybriel grin grin grin
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
siofra:
No, not so. Michael Jackson had this skin illness called vitiligo. So, he had to change the colour of his skin by bleaching to White.
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by walesoflyf(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
PCSI:

The guy looks g@¥

You just said my mind.. You are very Apt with your observation�
Re: He Is Worth More Than All The Redpillers On This Forum Combined (handsome Photo) by Jeon(f): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2021
siofra:

Yeah! I loooovvvveee his aesthetics.

Including the complexion..
How tall is he?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) / Stop Approaching Women....Do This instead.... / Lady Makes N12k Picture Frame For Boyfriend Only For Him To Serve Her Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.