Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus (12154 Views)

Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. / Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Anny505(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin getting frustrated, I see him sending a Nuke to Ukraine, I see US and NATO replying in kind, I see Russia being Nuked out of existence, I see Africa and the rest of the world suffering the after effects of the Nukes.

I see the prophecy in the book of revelation 8, coming to pass, I see a third of the world's population die as a result of this.

This I have seen.

Comrade prophet, you go follow die abi you no go die? grin

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by simplesearch: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
leathalbeast:
The west are trying to make it seem russia is dying very soon but its all propaganda. Isnt iran still a nation ? Are they not still making weapons ? Russia will suffer but soon china will replace all these companies in russia but they worst part is they wont trade in dollars. So the question is will be a bigger loser? Usa and its dollar

Even if Russians won't die and of course North Korea and Iran are still in existence, but frankly speaking as a man who have tasted true freedom will you like to live in places like this two country I just mentioned, the rest of your life?
Life isn't just about existence but happiness and freedom, where this is denied or non- existing people living in such places will surely have a lot of mental health issues to contend with. Aside propaganda do you know the level of censorship, famine and fear faced by North Koreans on daily basis. Should life become a case of to before living is to before dead? What then is the essence of living?

Mdf: In world politics everybody is after their own benefits, if this is not achievable forget about China restoring anything. On a lighter note if Russia tilt towards China they'll have to heed to their dictates and terms of agreement, and if Putin feels stubborn like he's presently doing, get it, China will pull a fast one on him. Nobody is an island in this global village of a world we live in now, if he can't bow to the west he definitely would bow to China at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Bellerophon: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
leathalbeast:
you still couldnt deny what i said and that fact is these sanctions wont bring putin down not today, tomorrow or forever. Like i said china will fill in the void

Educate my ignorance please with a detailed explanation of how the scenario your opinion paints plays out? In what world and how? Lol ignorance is a disease but foolishness is even deadlier!

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by leathalbeast: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
CharleyBright:

Lolx.
Hear teenage boy argument.
China will replace wetin?
No currency can replace the Dollar in the International exchange for a long time. Na be today.
Not even the Euros ( that is more valuable than dollar) can replace the Dollar in International trade. And you are talking about Chinese Yuan replacing the Dollar? Hahahahahaha. Mumu talk.
Pls if them keep 1000 Yuan and 100 dollars beside it, which one will you take?
So you take Chinese Yuan?
Even China man will tell you that u are stupid to take Yuan.
Some of you come to Nairaland and argue with your anus because you want to be sentimental.
Boy, with US sanctions flying on Russia, Putin is going to kill Russia with this silly stronghead war.
sometimes stop following western propaganda and use ur head to think small. Are the western nations not flip flops ? Yes they are, didnt they sanction venezuela and iran ? Arent they going back to them now ? So ask your guillible brain that after Russia occupies ukraine totally and putin is still in power, do u think the EU nations will turn to russia for negotiations ? They are sanctioning russia because they want putin overthrown, what if it fails, do u think they wont come back to him ? Sometimes open ur mind and think small. Dont take anysides, just analyze things ractionally

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by jaxxy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Putin’s ego will destroy Russia. Apply sense and drop ur useless ego.

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by leathalbeast: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bellerophon:

Educate my ignorance please with a detailed explanation of how the scenario your opinion paints plays out? In what world and how? Lol ignorance is a disease but foolishness is even deadlier!
foolishness will surely be deadlier for u if u always believe in western propaganda. Have u ever ever thought of the possibility of putin remaining in power after all these sanctions? All u guys are thinking about is western companies but dont u know russia and china can trade without using the dollar ? Already turkey said they will trade with russia in ruble ? So after 2 years and russia has ukraine and putin is still in power with no uprising in russia, wont EU countries come to russia for negotiation ? Use ur head
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Jackanda1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
tonididdy:
E remain lizards and oloshos to still have an opinion about the Russian military intervention undecided
What and who the hell is upwork.? How does it contribute to the Russian GDP?
It's like oloshos threatening to boycott the Nigerian market? Like who cares when I can masturbate at home!

So upwork or downwork... Sorry you won't be missed angry
So how would you stay in your village and know the sanction won't affect Russia?

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by anonimi: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
pocohantas:
He is taking them back to the Stone Age,
Man like Putin,
A king I stan. cheesy

The same way that Bubu has taken our country back to the Stone Age of joblessness, insecurity, wretched healthcare, extreme poverty, hyperinflation etc

4 Likes

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by heniford2: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin getting frustrated, I see him sending a Nuke to Ukraine, I see US and NATO replying in kind, I see Russia being Nuked out of existence, I see Africa and the rest of the world suffering the after effects of the Nukes.

I see the prophecy in the book of revelation 8, coming to pass, I see a third of the world's population die as a result of this.

This I have seen.
ur blind how then can u say u see undecided grin seer

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Sterope(f): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
We would have gotten so many academic and non academic articles. It will be their ultimate proof of the natural order.

pocohantas:

Thank God he isn’t a woman. At least we get to focus on the issues at hand, not her vagina or marital status. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by KSTTechs: 1:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Woe unto Putin.

KST Technologies is positioned to assist you with IT project delivery and support. Talk to us today.
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Bellerophon: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
leathalbeast:
foolishness will surely be deadlier for u if u always believe in western propaganda. Have u ever ever thought of the possibility of putin remaining in power after all these sanctions? All u guys are thinking about is western companies but dont u know russia and china can trade without using the dollar ? Already turkey said they will trade with russia in ruble ? So after 2 years and russia has ukraine and putin is still in power with no uprising in russia, wont EU countries come to russia for negotiation ? Use ur head

You are an idiot of significant proportions, it is not rocket science understanding basic economics!! Why does a recession in America or the collapse of the housing market in 2008 caused a ripple effect global meltdown felt across the world! Idiot, this is simply because nations and their needs cannot exist independently in exclusion to the rest of the world given the interdependence of wants! No country of the world not even almighty America can exist as an economic pariah! There are still purchases of Iranian legitimately despite sanctions because such sales are within the quota allowed by the sanctions!

You are too dimwitted to know I wasn’t talking from the linear perspective of factors of production alone! I was talking about an overall economic over view, So long as trade is INTERNATIONAL economic sanctions will always a potent substitute to military warfare! I know your kind, foolish people typing their nonsense from their dingy abode! I won’t respond to you again as you are nothing beyond matter.. just occupying space with foolish comments on this thread

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by leathalbeast: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
simplesearch:

Even if Russians won't die and of course North Korea and Iran are still in existence, but frankly speaking as a man who have tasted true freedom will you like to live in places like this two country I just mentioned, the rest of your life?
Life isn't just about existence but happiness and freedom, where this is denied or non- existing people living in such places will surely have a lot of mental health issues to contend with. Aside propaganda do you know the level of censorship, famine and fear faced by North Koreans on daily basis. Should life become a case of to before living is to before dead? What then is the essence of living?

Mdf: In world politics everybody is after their own benefits, if this is not achievable forget about China restoring anything. On a lighter note if Russia tilt towards China they'll have to heed to their dictates and terms of agreement, and if Putin feels stubborn like he's presently doing, get it, China will pull a fast one on him. Nobody is an island in this global village of a world we live in now, if he can't bow to the west he definitely would bow to China at the end.
not supporting russia, i dont endorse what putin is doing but im not supporting the west either, they are flip flops and hypocrites, they caused all these. Russia didnt want ukraine to join e.u or nato but instead of nato to assure russia of ukraine being a neutral nation, they didnt but the worst part is when ukraine needed the help of nato now, they have bailed on them. That is why im not taking any sides. The west can fail u when u need them most. Regarding russia, i personally think putin miscalculated because he and russian economy are heavily reliant on the EU for most of the their things and the sanctions will hurt him but i think if he will survive in power it will depend on the help china will give him but that will make russia china's lap dog.. Other option is for putin to back down but knowing putin he would rather die than withdrawing from ukraine so time will tell.
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by leathalbeast: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bellerophon:

You are an idiot of significant proportions, it is not rocket science understanding basic economics!! Why does a recession in America or the collapse of the housing market in 2008 caused a ripple effect global meltdown felt across the world! Idiot, this is simply because nations and their needs cannot exist independently in exclusion to the rest of the world given the interdependence of wants! No country of the world not even almighty America can exist as an economic pariah! There are still purchases of Iranian legitimately despite sanctions because such sales are within the quota allowed by the sanctions!

You are too dimwitted to know I wasn’t talking from the linear perspective of factors of production alone! I was talking about an overall economic over view, So long as trade is INTERNATIONAL economic sanctions will always a potent substitute to military warfare! I know your kind, foolish people typing their nonsense from their dingy abode! I won’t respond to you again as you are nothing beyond matter.. just occupying space with foolish comments on this thread
you are also very stuppid to think that putin cares about the shit u are talking about.. You think he didnt consider these things before invading ukraine ? 1diot like you. Like i said it will depend on how far china is will to stick out its neck for russia, if they decide to go all the way for russia, do u think it will be easy like u are saying ? U think if its becomes a trade war between usa and china.. It will be onesided ? Then think again and stop overhyping ur usa
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by goodheart01: 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
SUGARCyprian247:
Lol..

People still use Upwork?

Yes people and a lot still do. This one wan come here claim so e no get impact

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by goodheart01: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
tonididdy:
E remain lizards and oloshos to still have an opinion about the Russian military intervention undecided

What and who the hell is upwork.? How does it contribute to the Russian GDP?
It's like oloshos threatening to boycott the Nigerian market? Like who cares when I can masturbate at home!

So upwork or downwork... Sorry you won't be missed angry

You’re always less informed and I don’t know why. If not u will know the impact this will also have on Russia

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by luckingto50: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

How may of your "SEEN" has come to pass?
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Bellerophon: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
leathalbeast:
you are also very stuppid to think that putin cares about the shit u are talking about.. You think he didnt consider these things before invading ukraine ? 1diot like you. Like i said it will depend on how far china is will to stick out its neck for russia, if they decide to go all the way for russia, do u think it will be easy like u are saying ? U think if its becomes a trade war between usa and china.. It will be onesided ? Then think again and stop overhyping ur usa

You just reconfirmed your stupidity with your obnoxious comment, it is so arid it is lacking of common sense! What is the GDP of China or the size and value of its current trade receipts with Russia! Mumu for your information the US continues to remain by far Chinas biggest trading partner yearly followed by the EU, your beloved Russia does not even feature anywhere among its ten biggest trading partners!! As it is, the Chinese economy is more integrated with the Americans than Russia can ever dream about! It will amount to economic suicide for China to openly circumvent western sanctions! Just like semi conductor chips and soya bean tariffs became tools in their recent trade war bleeding both economies before calling for a temporary truce

Truth is economics is complex than your simple mind can comprehend and for that reason I will cut your stupidity some slack!

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by goodheart01: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
leathalbeast:
The west are trying to make it seem russia is dying very soon but its all propaganda. Isnt iran still a nation ? Are they not still making weapons ? Russia will suffer but soon china will replace all these companies in russia but they worst part is they wont trade in dollars. So the question is will be a bigger loser? Usa and its dollar

That’s the issue with u people. U talk as if Iran faced the same type of sanctions. If they did by now they won’t be existing. This Russian sanctions is an economic neck breaker, even Putin knows this fact

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Livesimple: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Antoeni:
Six (6) PAIRS Of FRUITS That Should Never Be Mixed Because They Can Cause DEATH ..

(1) Orange and carrot

(2) Pineapple and milk

(3) Papaya and lemon

(4) Guava and banana

(5) Orange and milk

(6) Banana and lemon

You can save a life by sharing this message. Also, banana and egg. Note.

I ate banana and egg last Sunday though i was a bit afraid i waited for like 2 hours nothing happened till now
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by TechSkill: 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
jmoore:
Special financial operation.

Putin don buy market.

Russians should organize massive protests and overthrow Putin.
That is the aim of the whole sanction. they want to force Russian citizens to protest and stop Putin.

It is a chess move. Putin was expecting a military combat grin grin grin but the U.S and EU had a different card game shocked shocked shocked
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by tonididdy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jackanda1:
So how would you stay in your village and know the sanction won't affect Russia?
goodheart01:

You’re always less informed and I don’t know why. If not u will know the impact this will also have on Russia
From Venezuela to Iran to NK, etc all sanctioned by the West.
We thought they would have all died of hunger but na...
These countries still take up military projects, Nigeria can only dream of.
You ask yourself, how is NK making money to build warships and missiles... "Obviously you lots do not know that minds make up a country, when evil and good team up to survive, absolutely nothing can shake em".
Sanctions In my opinions, bring out the best in you. This is why people love to read in a quiet environment because the brain functions best.
Until you are some sort isolated you never know whats in you.
Take oil from Nigeria... You think she will die, nope!
Russia will care less about a group of freelancer association leaving it's shores.
Look below niggurs cool

Oh so you know, the West returned to its vomit to beg Venezuela for oil ( can you imagine grin, same Venezuela they intended to cripple with sanctions).
Indeed the rooster has come home to roost

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by goodheart01: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
tonididdy:

From Venezuela to Iran to NK, etc all sanctioned by the West.
We thought they would have all died of hunger but na...
These countries still take up military projects, Nigeria can only dream of.
You ask yourself, how is NK making money to build warships and missiles... "Obviously you lot do not know what it takes for a country to be regarded as a country".
Sanctions In my opinions, bring out the best in you. This is why people love to read in a quiet environment because the brain functions best.
Until you are some sort isolated you never know whats in you.
Take oil from Nigeria... You think she will die, nope!
Russia will care less about a group of freelancer association leaving it's shores.
Look below niggurs cool

Oh so you know, the West returned to its vomit to beg Venezuela for oil ( can you imagine grin, same Venezuela they intended to cripple with sanctions).

As I read your first line of statement I didn’t bother reading further because I knew where I were headed. Those countries u called out didn’t face the type of sanctions Russia is facing today. Even the Soviet Union didn’t face it when they invaded Afghanistan. These present Russian sanctions are neck breaking for any country because they’re targeted at the wind pipe of the economy
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Frankiss44(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
sapientia:
Putin singlehandedly returned Russia to 1945

Not let him nairaland men hear you oh.. Putin dey dish out sanctions to all the countries as far as they are concerned and Russian ruple and economy is on the rise
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by tonididdy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
goodheart01:

As I read your first line of statement I didn’t bother reading further because I knew where I were headed. Those countries u called out didn’t face the type of sanctions Russia is facing today. Even the Soviet Union didn’t face it when they invaded Afghanistan. These present Russian sanctions are neck breaking for any country because they’re targeted at the wind pipe of the economy

... So you think
When you work close to government, you will know its the most powerful force on earth.
You think Russia did not brace itself ready for the worst?
Cmon its Russia we are on about here, not Nigeria!
Wake up lad... Look up the map. How do you do without a country like Russia?
Europe is divided because of this.
UK is saying we won't ban Russian oil until December... Lol
Hungary says no way we are banning Russian supplies, we will suffer.
Then USA leads by example, bans Russian oil and we tot she would come to maybe Nigeria but No shocked she goes to Venezuela.... Really same Venezuela you planned hell for with your sanctions grin no shame, no shame at all grin
Putin is too influential a power to be shoved aside.
Do you know what the term "Russian oligarchs are? ", they are a group of wealthy individuals with an unknown net worth. The West call it " ill gotten wealth grin"

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by CharleyBright(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
leathalbeast:
sometimes stop following western propaganda and use ur head to think small. Are the western nations not flip flops ? Yes they are, didnt they sanction venezuela and iran ? Arent they going back to them now ? So ask your guillible brain that after Russia occupies ukraine totally and putin is still in power, do u think the EU nations will turn to russia for negotiations ? They are sanctioning russia because they want putin overthrown, what if it fails, do u think they wont come back to him ? Sometimes open ur mind and think small. Dont take anysides, just analyze things ractionally

Subdued rants from a Putin supporter.
You are supporting the wrong horse dude.
Putin will be on his knees when sanctions bite harder.
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by tonididdy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
leathalbeast:
Bro you can't change a mindset that thinks his romancing the West will make his visa approval sure grin
They say the US embassy checks applicants browser history. So imagine they check my browser history and see me fighting tooth and nail for the West, imagine na grin
Otherwise I don't know how Nigerians benefits from the US, because the US is isreal ally and isreal happens to be in the Bible and Russia isn't.... You know religion too
Imagine applicants being given 2045 for interview date

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by leathalbeast: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
goodheart01:

That’s the issue with u people. U talk as if Iran faced the same type of sanctions. If they did by now they won’t be existing. This Russian sanctions is an economic neck breaker, even Putin knows this fact
yes he does but the ripple effect is starting to occur accross europe, america and the rest of the world, e.u are so dependant on russian gas that any sanction they take on it will crush their economy also. If these sanctions which are deadly fails to oust putin after sometimes while prices of oil and gas soar in european countries im sure the west will negotiate with russia.
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by leathalbeast: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
tonididdy:

Bro you can't change a mindset that thinks his romancing the West will make his visa approval sure grin
They say the US embassy checks applicants browser history. So imagine they check my browser history and see me fighting tooth and nail for the West, imagine na grin
Otherwise I don't know how Nigerians benefits from the US, because the US is isreal ally and isreal happens to be in the Bible and Russia isn't.... You know religion too
Imagine applicants being given 2045 for interview date
hahahahaha so true bro !
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by capeverde2: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
pocohantas:

He is taking them back to the Stone Age,
Man like Putin,
A king I stan. cheesy

Not entirely true sir. Every analyst across the continents knows that the current situation is inevitable. In fact, no sitting Russian president would accommodate those moves by Ukraine. The talk of sending them back to stone age or what does not hold here - the only point leaders get away with this kind of attitude and invasion are in moments of existential threat.

How about we think of building a better Africa for all and picking one or 2 lessons from the events.

Thank you!
NB: I do not support any of the parties involved in these crises.
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Zealoy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pls who can sep up fiver account for me o
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by tonididdy(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
The USA is no saint country, period!

We tot Putin was defending herself against Nato expansion but more revelations are incoming.
Can you imagine the West has biolabs in Ukraine testing on Russian DNA x.
Cmon... Putin has being too considerate.
Now china is raising the issue again, that America brought corona to Wuhan.
... With all of this, the picture is getting clearer.

I'm no saint either

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Ukranians Throw Former Minister In A Bin In Kiev / Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination / Hurricane Ida: Houma Residents Are Left Reeling As Homes Are Reduced To Rubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.