Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus (12354 Views)

Poland, Latvia, Lithuania And Estonia Closing Borders With Russia And Belarus / Mcdonald’s Temporarily Closes 850 Restaurants In Russia. Suspends Operations. / Ukrainians Angry As Putin Offers Evacuation Routes Lead To Russia And Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by jogojogo: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
But I ate number 1 on Monday
Antoeni:
Six (6) PAIRS Of FRUITS That Should Never Be Mixed Because They Can Cause DEATH ..

(1) Orange and carrot

(2) Pineapple and milk

(3) Papaya and lemon

(4) Guava and banana

(5) Orange and milk

(6) Banana and lemon

You can save a life by sharing this message. Also, banana and egg. Note.
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Bluntemperor: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
sapientia:
Putin singlehandedly returned Russia to 1945

You mean pre- 1945 era!
But dictators have the same colors- manipulative, proud,wicked and like Hitler,live in illusary world and unless, you chased them away,they claimed to always speaking on behalf of the people!
On little,stiff resistance from the people,they are the one to first leave and run away!
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by tonididdy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
goodheart01:

As I read your first line of statement I didn’t bother reading further because I knew where I were headed. Those countries u called out didn’t face the type of sanctions Russia is facing today. Even the Soviet Union didn’t face it when they invaded Afghanistan. These present Russian sanctions are neck breaking for any country because they’re targeted at the wind pipe of the economy

ooops!, did I send you packing? grin
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by pocohantas(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
saintnegroid:
I have been applying on this Upwork without a job

What is your niche?
How do you write your proposals? Copy and paste or bespoke?

It is harder to land gigs on Upwork now and most niches are saturated, with Nigerians not being top-pick, let alone a beginner.

However, if you veer into unsaturated niches, you would have less competition and better chances.
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Oyin2212(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
iLegendd:
Russians will begin to feel what Nigerians always feel. When you go online and try to register on some sites, and it's time to choose your country, your heart rate increases as you struggle to find the letter N. At last, only Niger Republic and others will show. grin

It sucks mehn! It really does.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by ObamaMessi: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
mastermaestro:

This war will culminate in the removal of Putin, most likely by internal mutineers.
I'm telling u

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Solanaa: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Make una take am easy with the suspension make Putin no vex go nuke Ukraine
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Kayw4re(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
tonididdy:
E remain lizards and oloshos to still have an opinion about the Russian military intervention undecided

What and who the hell is upwork.? How does it contribute to the Russian GDP?
It's like oloshos threatening to boycott the Nigerian market? Like who cares when I can masturbate at home!

So upwork or downwork... Sorry you won't be missed angry

Lol, it's obvious you aren't inclined towards the IT world.

I advise some research from your end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by saintnegroid(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
pocohantas:

What is your niche?

It is harder to land gigs on Upwork now and most niches are saturated, with Nigerians not being top-pick, let alone a beginner.

However, if you veer into unsaturated niches, you would have less competition and better chances.
you are right... It's been saturated... I do compose proposals by my self... Finance is my core but I learnt those with ict background gets more jobs
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Generalwoodz(m): 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
SUGARCyprian247:
Lol..

People still use Upwork?
what do you use sire?
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by SamGryffindor: 5:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Can you mention which niches are unsaturated ?
pocohantas:

What is your niche?

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Goodvibes8(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Good morning Pocohantas, how are you today? Hope work isn't stressful? Please can we be friends if you don't mind? we can get to know more about each other.

Please check your mail.
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
SamGryffindor:
Can you mention which niches are unsaturated ?

Please use Google to search all the niches on Upwork. You may find one you are good at, just like I found Cooking Recipe and Blog Management.

Goodvibes8:
Good morning Pocohantas, how are you today? Hope work isn't stressful? Please can we be friends if you don't mind? we can get to know more about each other.

Please check your mail.

I am fine, Sir. Hope you are good too?
I’m sorry I am not open to knowing Nlders better. Do have a lovely day.

3 Likes

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Goodvibes8(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
pocohantas:

I am fine, Sir. Hope you are good too?
I’m sorry I am not open to knowing Nlders better. Do have a lovely day.
Yeah, I'm fine here.

Alright Dear, there's no problem, I so much respect your decision. Do have lovely day too.

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by GloriousGbola: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=pocohantas post=110913989]

Please use Google to search all the niches on Upwork. You may find one you are good at, just like I found Cooking Recipe and Blog Management.

thanks for this. i m going through a bit of a slow period. and this bloody buhari inflation is not helping.
how does one typically receive payment?

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:
thanks for this. i m going through a bit of a slow period. and this bloody buhari inflation is not helping.
how does one typically receive payment?

Directly to your bank acct. You would see the options there and pick which works for you. You can receive to your Naira or Dollar acct.
Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Daniel7543: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Please check your mail.

Goodvibes8:
Yeah, I'm fine here.
Alright Dear, there's no problem, I so much respect your decision. Do have lovely day too.
Bcus of kpekus U dey mumu urself, abi she don turn down ur offer, Ur body don cool down like rat wey them pour water for e body. SIMP

2 Likes

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Niom(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Six (6) PAIRS Of FRUITS That Should Never Be Mixed Because They Can Cause DEATH ..

(1) Orange and carrot

(2) Pineapple and milk

(3) Papaya and lemon

(4) Guava and banana

(5) Orange and milk

(6) Banana and lemon

You can save a life by sharing this message. Also, banana and egg. Note.

These are mere presumptions...
I personally take pineapple with peak milk steady and it gives me hard rock erection mbok.....

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 11, 2022
With all these sanctions, Russians still have light while Nigerians suffering from no light and fuel think Russians are in sToNe AgE.
Is God not a miracle worker like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Upwork Suspends Operations In Russia And Belarus by 3verblazing(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
GEJfan1:

How difficult is it to change location on Upwork? Just a few clicks
really?.. I'm still relatively new on the platform, infact just made my first 500 dolls since Jan. So it's possible to change location without any verification issues?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds / Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc / Thousands Of Malians Protest ECOWAS Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.