Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It (1647 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / Which Bills Do You Hate Paying The Most? / Should The Man Pay It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by DatoDatuk: 6:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Name a bill that you hate paying, but you must pay it because you cannot do without it!

Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Lawlab254: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by uthlaw: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2022
NEPA bill because na scam,no light at the end of the tunnel!

6 Likes

Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Adaanna(f): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=uthlaw post=110874307]NEPA bill because na scam,no light at the end of the tunnel![/quote)

Honestly grin
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by SeaTrade(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Car repairs angry

1 Like

Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by pocohantas(f): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Data

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Mindlog: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bus card, peeling out tens of pounds monthly is not a laughing matter.
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Twoclans(f): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
It has to be data.It is just too expensive in this country.

1 Like

Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Light bill.
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by faithfull18(f): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Those of you saying data ehn, I love buying data.

That should be PHCN, you pay for darkness.
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by teeste: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Rent
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Betboss(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2022
I hate buying fuel, it always has a way of overshooting my budget.
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Sammy101111(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
The light way i no they enjoy
Yet they bring crazy bills to our house
Nepa God punish you oh
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Ebonygeek(f): 7:04am On Mar 11, 2022
Definitely data
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Truvelisback(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
NEFA BEE.
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by DatoDatuk: 1:51am On Mar 13, 2022
faithfull18:
Those of you saying data ehn, I love buying data.

That should be PHCN, you pay for darkness.

Lol
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2022
Car repairs especially buying fuel currently, everyday I dey curse buhari
I no dey use light so wetin concern me
Hulu subscription
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by DatoDatuk: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Sammy101111:
The light way i no they enjoy
Yet they bring crazy bills to our house
Nepa God punish you oh

Am telling u
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Blunttruth: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
DatoDatuk:
Name a bill that you hate paying, but you must pay it because you cannot do without it!

Internet service
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by alphaNomega: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2022
uthlaw:
NEPA bill because na scam,no light at the end of the tunnel!
you can request for them to disconnect your light until they install a prepaid meter
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by yemmit90: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
I hate to spend on repairs. Then the way cooking Gas finish these days is so annoying.
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by DatoDatuk: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2022
yemmit90:
I hate to spend on repairs. Then the way cooking Gas finish these days is so annoying.

Eyah kpele
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Siggahstar(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Use this link to to fix any Hulu error you might run in to: https://www.novabach.com/how-to-easily-fix-the-connection-error-on-hulu/
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by Mkelv0106(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
My monthly Spotify sub.. Gats to pay it, since I don't download music into my phone, na just to listen on Spotify
Re: Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It by asiwajusirkay(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Cooking gas and data

(1) (Reply)

... / Going To Nigeria To Meet His Parents With His Daughter (from The Ex-wife)? / 42 Amazingly Free Things That Will Make You Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.