Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 (5197 Views)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pascopele: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2022
DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them.

Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife. You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow. My father said this to me: _When i was 25, i was talking about making billions before i marry.

Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can i really take care of her? But right now She's married with Four grown up children.

The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together. I failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Don't make our mistakes, I see my childhood friends play with their kids..

Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier with their families. Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. With a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is our problem?

Build mansion, buy the latest Car in Town, marry Sharon stone type, but still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.

Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well. Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down. God can change your life in a blink, with a good and Focus wife by your side, you will succeed by God’s grace....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2022
What are you saying?
Better not marry,than marry and birth into poverty and suffering.
Or are you going to provide for them when things are not going well?

This mentality is disgusting, marriage ain't by force,you can be single and happy without family.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by dollynnn(f): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by AleAirHub(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2022
OP
Who told you that marriage is by age?.

My kindly advice is; Marry when you have the maturity and beside not everyone on earth are all Destiny to marry please.
Pascopele:
DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them.

Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife. You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow. My father said this to me: _When i was 25, i was talking about making billions before i marry.

Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can i really take care of her? But right now She's married with Four grown up children.

The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together. I failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Don't make our mistakes, I see my childhood friends play with their kids..

Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier with their families. Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. With a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is our problem?

Build mansion, buy the latest Car in Town, marry Sharon stone type, but still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.

Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well. Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down. God can change your life in a blink, with a good and Focus wife by your side, you will succeed by God’s grace....

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by siofra(f): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Stop pressuring these young men abeg.

13 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Karleb(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2022
So if you marry at 40, does that mean you will not grow with the kids?

What the hell did I just read?

20 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2022
OP sir...
I understand the concept of marrying early, but truth is our current economy doesn't make that possible for a lots of people over here....

You said, "if you can feed yourself, you can feed a wife", and this isn't true in all cases, when I was in school, I know many people who at 25 were still dependent on their parents (400 medicine and surgery student), so how do you expect them to be able to feed themselves??

And besides...
See the greed lots of women in our time have...
How many women are willing to stick with a man who can not provide them the lifestyle they dream of? How many women are willing to grow with a man who has little in his pocket?

So my dear...
This is actually not feasible for lots of men out there...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Uncle96(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2022
What the fck is peoples obsession with marriage and kids ? Marriage marriage marriage? Is that yall purpose in life?

Oh and secondly, if one kind of poverty hits you while you have wife and kids with little money, you'll experience other men rocking your wifes and buying gifts for your kids.

Though you have a little point.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pascopele: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2022
AleAirHub:
OP
Who told you that marriage is by age?.

My kindly advice is; Marry when you have the maturity and beside not everyone on earth are all Destiny to marry please.
Truth that your last statement but unfortunately not in Africa
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pascopele: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Vulcanizer, bricklayers, Cleaners, Gateman are getting married even in their early 20's don't wait till you are comfortable (but it's relative though) and marry
Favfables1:
OP sir...
I understand the concept of marrying early, but truth is our current economy doesn't make that possible for a lots of people over here....

You said, "if you can feed yourself, you can feed a wife", and this isn't true in all cases, when I was in school, I know many people who at 25 were still dependent on their parents (400 medicine and surgery student), so how do you expect them to be able to feed themselves??

And besides...
See the greed lots of women in our time have...
How many women are willing to stick with a man who can not provide them the lifestyle they dream of? How many women are willing to grow with a man who has little in his pocket?

So my dear...
This is actually not feasible for lots of men out there...

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pascopele: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Karleb:
So if you marry at 40, does that mean you will not grow with the kids?

What the hell did I just read?
once you first child is 20yrs you will be 60yrs, do you think at that age you can still work at that age?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pascopele: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2022
siofra:
Stop pressuring these young men abeg.
This is no pressure, it's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Karleb(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Pascopele:
once you first child is 20yrs you will be 60yrs, do you think at that age you can still work at that age?

Wtf are you saying?

Osinbajo is 65 and he has one of the busiest job in Nigeria.

The talk of age gap difference between kid and father lacks substance. Stop it.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pascopele: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2022
You are not getting the point
Karleb:

Wtf are you saying?

Osinbajo is 65 and he has one of the busiest job in Nigeria.

The talk of age gap difference between kid and father lacks substance. Stop it.
His a grand father already the last child is graduated 6-7yrs ago, doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by SmartPolician: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2022
I think the most important virtues in marriage are love, respect, fear of God, support and understanding.

If you see a woman who has all these qualities, irrespective of your age, don't think twice before settling down. Beauty should never be your topmost priority if you want to live long because it fades away with time.

For every man who genuinely works hard and stays focused, money will definitely come. The truth is, if you marry the wrong woman, she will ruin your life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pascopele: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2022
In few cases though
SmartPolician:
I think the most important virtues in marriage are love, respect, fear of God, support and understanding. If you see a woman who has all these qualities, don't think twice before settling down.

For every man who genuinely works hard and stays focused, money will definitely come. The truth is, if you marry the wrong woman, she will ruin your life.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Karleb(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2022
Pascopele:
You are not getting the point His a grand father already the last child is graduated 6-7yrs ago, doing well.

Na you no dey get the point.

The claim that you can't work at 60 is bullshit!

There is nothing wrong with being 60 and your first child 20.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pascopele: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Karleb:

Na you no dey get the point.

The claim that you can't work at 60 is bullshit!

There is nothing wrong with being 60 and your first child 20.

At 60yra you probably don't have the strength and possibly have some underlying health conditions which would be eating a chunk of your income.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Karleb(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Pascopele:
At 60yra you probably don't have the strength and possibly have some underlying health conditions which would be eating a chunk of your income.

Maybe you are speaking for yourself here.

How many times have Osinbajo gone on a medical trip? Remember, his job is one of the busiest in Nigeria.

The older a man grows, be better his finance.

This talk of age gap shit no follow at all. Stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Op sounds like a parasitic virus. So primitive in thinking that all he thinks about is procreating as early as possible to fulfil his biological goal of multiplication.

Marriage or kids aren't an achievement, nor the source of joy of many. If anything, your wife and kids are mere liabilities.

Whether you born or you no born, in the end, you'll be forgotten, and never to be remembered by anyone.

All is vanity. Sad reality!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Highlyrespected(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
I think the most important virtues in marriage are love, respect, fear of God, support and understanding.

If you see a woman who has all these qualities, irrespective of your age, don't think twice before settling down. Beauty should never be your topmost priority if you want to live long because it fades away with time.

You say nothing but truth... Guy
May Almighty Allah gives us our choicest spouse.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Rubyjade: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2022
wink
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by teezzybee: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2022
I don't need kids, marriage, pension or life insurance. I shall do away with this shit after I harvest the spoils when it becomes profitable.
No feable old age for me, no screaming dependant brats for me who will only grow up to be treacherous and greedy and may even plot my death to keep for themselves the rewards of my life long struggles. An existence of carefree bliss and life of control.

I am the Omega King in the game of Omegas.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Fadafada231(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2022
SmartPolician:

You're the only one that said something tangible here. Just as u said I have many women around me beckoning for marriage but am still looking for that one special quality in them and if find it from any one of them then I will tie d knot immediately, money is not the problem here. What's the need of rushing into marriage with a wrong woman? Marriage this days na to observe careful before u jump into it. Damn one haruna wey marry last year na fight every day and the young man is now looking so old cos of family pressure, and the saddest part be say na his wife dey cheat on him. That's the part I hate so much, abeg make u no run into marriage if u don't have the wherewithal or if the said lady no love u or value u.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Which kind nonsense yarn be this??
I refuse to marry as a poor man, God forbid!!
I rather work my ass off, to make my wife and kids travel all around the world

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by MaverickA3: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2022
You have a point but it will still not work for everybody.
Each of us know what is next in our life. If you use other people as standard, your failure will be greater. Everyone should do what they feel it's good for them. Moreover, marriage is not for everyone.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Vinnie2000(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2022
OP, A young guy should marry when his finances can cater for 2 or 3 persons! If a guy doesnt have much and he rushes into marriage, he will suffer ehn!
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Vinnie2000(m): 10:58am On Mar 09, 2022
Pascopele:
Vulcanizer, bricklayers, Cleaners, Gateman are getting married even in their early 20's don't wait till you are comfortable (but it's relative though) and marry
See ur reasoning! Bricklayers and co fvck girls and put them in the family way. They do not pay dowry or give dier wives and kids a comfortable living!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Vinnie2000(m): 11:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Pascopele:
Stop arguing Nonsense! Jacob, Joseph and even Joshua did NOT marry at 25! If you marry at 40, you can still cater for ur Kids till whenever you die! We DO NOT know the exact age we will die

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pelumar(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Stop arguing Nonsense! Jacob, Joseph and even Joshua did NOT marry at 25! If you marry at 40, you can still cater for ur Kids till whenever you die! We DO NOT know the exact age we will die
Abraham and Sarah sef raise children in their 80+ grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by ednut1(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2022
What is this obsession with marriage in Nigeria Do you know how many married people are begging me for money on Facebook Abeg get away

8 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Bobloco: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Well that was your father days

In the 80s, 90s
When our mothers where patient, understanding and loyal

But you see this age of Instagram,Twitter,Facebook and tiktok

Bitches aren't loyal

If you rush in because you want to marry early, my guy hehehehehe!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Am Finished. Do I Still Have Hope? / Am I Looking That Bad (picture) / Should I Scatter Their Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.