Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 (5196 Views)

Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Walkee: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
I don't like children
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Timekeeper: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pascopele:
At 60yra you probably don't have the strength and possibly have some underlying health conditions which would be eating a chunk of your income.

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique oam4j justwise

Pls tell this guy to remove my number from his profile..... He uses my mtn number on my profile, people are calling me and disturbing me
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Cokahot: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
If you marry poor and young,you will quickly grow old and look haggard. Make this money even if its 50m.pls

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by AgentGoat: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bobloco:
Well that was your father days

In the 80s, 90s
When our mothers where patient, understanding and loyal

But you see this age of Instagram,Twitter,Facebook and tiktok

Bitches aren't loyal

If you rush in because you want to marry early, my guy hehehehehe!

grin grin grin
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Tallesty1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
This one no concern us wey don pass 30
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Decimus: 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pascopele:
DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them.

Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife. You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow. My father said this to me: _When i was 25, i was talking about making billions before i marry.

Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can i really take care of her? But right now She's married with Four grown up children.

The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together. I failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Don't make our mistakes, I see my childhood friends play with their kids..

Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier with their families. Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. With a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is our problem?

Build mansion, buy the latest Car in Town, marry Sharon stone type, but still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.

Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well. Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down. God can change your life in a blink, with a good and Focus wife by your side, you will succeed by God’s grace....
It's not about money.
Marriage is not by force.
Marriage is not for everyone
Marriage is not a do or die affair.
You mustn't marry before having children.

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by czarr(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Talking as if your sperm will not work if you don't tie the knot.

Find one girl and give her belle....take care of your children, see Davido and wizkid...you go say dem get money, what of my neighbor wey get two baby mamas wey still dey hustle life

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
HenryDion:
Op sounds like a parasitic virus. So primitive in thinking that all he thinks about is procreating as early as possible to fulfil his biological goal of multiplication.

Marriage or kids aren't an achievement, nor the source of joy of many. If anything, your wife and kids are mere liabilities.

Whether you born or you no born, in the end, you'll be forgotten, and never to be remembered by anyone.

All is vanity. Sad reality!
My kind of thinking right here, at the end of it all you die alone cos you came alone to this world. Your kids and wife are mere liabilities, they just make your journey through life a difficult one.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by jericco1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
I agree with what you are saying.
The prayer now is to marry the right person.
As a male there are plethora of women to choose from but how do you know which is which?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Demigod22: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Marriage is not my priority. Good life is what I am after. I can't pressurize myself. I have friends that are getting married, buying stuffs and enjoying their lives and I just graduated from school waiting to serve.

We are living different life and running different race. When it's time for me to marry, I will do that comfortably.

I choose being single over marriage in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by T0BY(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Let me assume the op is on 'meth'

2 Likes

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Oyindamolah: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
jericco1:
I agree with what you are saying.
The prayer now is to marry the right person.
As a may there are plethora of women to choose from but how do you know which is which?
You obviously don't know what you want
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Elporo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Karleb:

Na you no dey get the point.

The claim that you can't work at 60 is bullshit!

There is nothing wrong with being 60 and your first child 20.

I wonder; You can have a 20, 16 and 13 year old sef.

Children no longer respect their fathers because of age. Na your accomplishment as a man dem dey use brag. Cos this generation is about who has it better; the poorer you are the more of a sperm donor you are.

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Elporo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
HenryDion:
Op sounds like a parasitic virus. So primitive in thinking that all he thinks about is procreating as early as possible to fulfil his biological goal of multiplication.

God bless you.

The more children I have the more farms I can till! angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by spartan117(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
HenryDion:

Marriage or kids aren't an achievement, nor the source of joy of many. If anything, your wife and kids are mere liabilities.

Whether you born or you no born, in the end, you'll be forgotten, and never to be remembered by anyone.

All is vanity. Sad reality!
You sound depressed. Take it easy bro
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by QuinModah(f): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
How? That age is the prime age for the average Nigerian man
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by abokikhalifa: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Op the capping nonsense. The Nigeria of today is not the Nigeria of yesterday o. If to say na USA you dey, you can Mary earlly even if you don't have money. Try it in Nigeria you go suffer.

Even your wife alone will frustrate your life if you don't bring food to the table. On God bro.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
spartan117:

You sound depressed. Take it easy bro
I'm very happy.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by spartan117(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
HenryDion:

I'm very happy.
Great!
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by jericco1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oyindamolah:
You obviously don't know what you want

It seems so
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
dollynnn:
Hmm

Hmmm.....have you read comments made by guys...Will do another hmmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nwaotu10(m): 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
dollynnn:
Hmm

Marry me na.
My salary na 40k grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by winnersilver22: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
in everything now LONG LIFE MATER , not age of marriage. a man can marry at 25, die at at 30. may not even enjoy the children. a man may marry at 45 and live long enough to see his or her grand children. in my own view , no big deal about age of marriage, what ever age pray for long life and enjoy your children
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
winnersilver22:
in everything now LONG LIFE MATER , not age of marriage. a man can marry at 25, die at at 30. may not even enjoy the children. a man may marry at 45 and live long enough to see his or her grand children. in my own view , no big deal about age of marriage, what ever age pray for long life and enjoy your children

Life na risk.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Bignuell(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
I know you're talking from the "marry early" angle. But what is the average age an average Nigerian get out of the university, how long before he gets a job, probably he gets a job a year later, starting pay is 80k, how much is the least afforable house in lagos (case study), how long does he has to work before he can save 500k for a start. Check out those of your friends, i want to believe some of them starting having children outside wedlock, before them do something for the girl head. I don't think any guy in this right mind will want to wait till he gets millions, i know we say it aloud most times. So you see, no be our fault. Being born alone in Nigeria, life is ahead of you, poor family, that is two times ahead of you, first son, that's 3, probably the individual father died when he was young, that's four. And speaking about relationship now before marriage, it's hell of a headache. With the "my money is my money" mentality most Nigerian ladies have, omo e go hard for person. But i believe by 32-33 a young man should be thinking about settling down. My 2 cent. Peace
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by annayawchee: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bignuell:
I know you're talking from the "marry early" angle. But what is the average age an average Nigerian get out of the university, how long before he gets a job, probably he gets a job a year later, starting pay is 80k, how much is the least afforable house in lagos (case study), how long does he has to work before he can save 500k for a start. Check out those of your friends, i want to believe some of them starting having children outside wedlock, before them do something for the girl head. I don't think any guy in this right mind will want to wait till he gets millions, i know we say it aloud most times. So you see, no be our fault. Being born alone in Nigeria, life is ahead of you, poor family, that is two times ahead of you, first son, that's 3, probably the individual father died when he was young, that's four. And speaking about relationship now before marriage, it's hell of a headache. With the "my money is my money" mentality most Nigerian ladies have, omo e go hard for person. But i believe by 32-33 a young man should be thinking about settling down. My 2 cent. Peace
80k na miracle if you see now o
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by talk2hb1(m): 2:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Pascopele:
DEAR YOUNG GUYS AT THE AGE OF 25 TO 30

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them.

Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife. You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow. My father said this to me: _When i was 25, i was talking about making billions before i marry.

Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can i really take care of her? But right now She's married with Four grown up children.

The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together. I failed, so please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Don't make our mistakes, I see my childhood friends play with their kids..

Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier with their families. Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life. With a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is our problem?

Build mansion, buy the latest Car in Town, marry Sharon stone type, but still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.

Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well. Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down. God can change your life in a blink, with a good and Focus wife by your side, you will succeed by God’s grace....
Still Shopping for wifey undecided
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by cayorday89(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

Maybe you are speaking for yourself here.

How many times have Osinbajo gone on a medical trip? Remember, his job is one of the busiest in Nigeria.

The older a man grows, be better his finance.

This talk of age gap shit no follow at all. Stop it.

As in, of four grandparents, I only have the memory of one and in the next few years many of us will forget her..

Life is all about opportunity, whether you have the resources or not, if the woman is ready to grow with you and not based on pretense to answer married woman or out of desperation due to peer pressure or from family , a man is good to go on that journey, some people unknowingly spend more and give more in boy/girlfriend relationships than in marriage.
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2022
Op how old are u. Are you married .
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2022
ednut1:
What is this obsession with marriage in Nigeria Do you know how many married people are begging me for money on Facebook Abeg get away
whites don't give a fúck about marriage .na for naija here we dey put am for head..

1 Like

Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Pascopele: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
leody:

whites don't give a fúck about marriage .na for naija here we dey put am for head..
So, why do you want to get married?
Re: Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pascopele:
So, why do you want to get married?
Bro what's wrong with you When or where did I tell you I want to get married..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? / Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Son / I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.