Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) (43997 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by CaveAdullam: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Madam has cash out + "I will pepper Dem bad belle friends".

Congrats!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Later the day she will say she is tired of tatatata to her husband
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by TechSkill: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Why she no go dance like that when she didn't contribute penny for the wedding.

Liability dancing into Asset.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don laugh die... lmaoooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Fhowe: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:

the type of dance when you marry your kind of guy when everyone else does not know why you are sticking around the particular guy.Happiness is free
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
teeste:
The groom mother will be like, my son don go carry wetin pass am grin

Werey! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by MARYIAN(f): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wow cheesy
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Aaaoo: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Really
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Richie77: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
The lady in green no get joy.....
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by koskilala: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Omo no be small ginger she get o grin, it's her day let her enjoy it to the fullest. Meanwhile, have you seen the new Freepod pro? The long play time it's got is enough to keep you vibing all day.

1 Like

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by igbowoman: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ceenachi:
It may not be envy as you assume, it might be that they are ashamed of the lunatic way of their friend's kind of dancing... Even me, I will feel same way.

Even the groom seems not comfortable with the bride's behavior grin
The groom seems to be asking himself what he got himself into

1 Like

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by smasher1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Marriage is an Achievement for women

Yes o. Major achievement.
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by chaseblack(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
IamGreen1:

Easy uncle, she's just naturally a happy person

I agree she is happy, but does not mean I will be unhappy since I can't perform those steps?
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Hangulsaram: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Umu ogwugwu oge(Pervert generation kids)
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by lifenija: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
as many as possible.
lol leeches oln ungrateful pussy holes when done full d country.
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by lifenija: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Richie77:
The lady in green no get joy.....
dey look alike

1 Like

Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
I have a group of corper friends who live close to my hostel. One of them is kinda troublesome and she got married recently....You know girls with their usual quarrel, any little misunderstanding she would remind them they're still single. grin

One of the girls cracked me up while we were gisting the other day. I wasn't around when they clashed as usual and she was reporting her to me. She said "E be like say Oluchi value this her marriage pass school wey she go o" "Any small thing my husband, my husband" The way she said it with her demonstration was so funny. grin
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by emmaodet: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

grin cheesy
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by IamGreen1(f): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2022
chaseblack:

I agree she is happy, but does not mean I will be since I can't perform those steps?

Definitely.
Re: Bride Wows Guests With Her Energetic Dance Moves On Her Wedding (Photos, Video) by Sparrk007(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is called pepper them with dance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Captain His Beautiful Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.