Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) (1775 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / This Family's Whatsapp Group Chat Will Leave You In Stitches / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by reedone: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2022
Drop your answers below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by GooodHardDick: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2022
You don't need to be told bro.

Nigeria girls will start by being manipulative and start asking you if you can do her a favour? That she needed an urgent 2k, that she needs subscription, that she hasn't eaten, that her birthday is coming up and numerous of them!

More reasons why Nigeria girls are extremely useless. They're so broke and brainless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2022
The idiot above don book space... undecided

Poor men sha... They fear billing more than the generational poverty they inherited... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by stunnert(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:

Poor men sha... They fear billing more than the generational poverty they inherited... grin

You woke up and choose vawulence cheesy grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Zonefree(m): 9:48am On Mar 09, 2022
When you ask a Nigerian girl How are you and she said she's not fine, disembark from that chat.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by stunnert(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2022
I don't have problems with girls asking me for money, but don't turn it to a constant something because I gave you the first time.

Ladies should learn to make their selves a person of value and grandeur not all these broke girls with entitlement mentality who reeks of squalor

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Baitullah: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:

There is a reason they fear billing. Amaka will collect money from James but Bleep John at the cost of James' money.

Not everyone wants to play beta bucks babe. Get it cheesy

9 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2022
In all thy gettings of wisdom and understanding, better get money
So you no go turn yourself to overdetector and predictor

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:
When you ask a Nigerian girl How are you and she said she's not fine, disembark from that chat.

2 Shares

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Candidlady: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:
You don't need to be told bro.

Nigeria girls will start by being manipulative and start asking you if you can do her a favour? That she needed an urgent 2k, that she needs subscription, that she hasn't eaten, that her birthday is coming up and numerous of them!

More reasons why Nigeria girls are extremely useless. They're so broke and brainless for my liking. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals
[/s]

Trash As usual cry
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Candidlady: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2022
[s]
Zonefree:
[/s]

Trash numero ii

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by BeautyB99(f): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2022
Another stupid thread open again to bash ladies mtchew
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by AdorableSat: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
1. Can you please do me a favour?
2. How are you? I am not fine o
3. Ay you’ve abandoned me o
4. My phone fell from me while talking to you and it cracked and went off. The phone fixers said I need 3000 to fix it (this is to make you feel guilty)
5. Hi, how are you? Have you eaten? Yes. Hmm me I’ve not eaten o, I’m very hungry.
6. My mother/father/only sister/brother is sick and I don’t have money to take them to hospital
7. Hey, you don’t even care about me. (Most times na lie) You won’t ask me what has been happening to me…. I had accident, I was sacked from school, blablabla
8. I need to see my mother but no transportation

Emotional manipulation like;
1. Hmmm this life, when you don’t have, nobody cares
2. One day we too will make it and they will come begging
3. I have no one to help me, I am lonely
4. I’m enjoying the conversation but I will soon be going offline. Why? No data

10 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sheybi you know, you can always say *no* right? undecided...
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Anon4: 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
AdorableSat:
bro..how long have you been dating Nigerian girls? grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Kantebets(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Trash As usual cry
your conscience dey disturb u
Which guy u dey Mugu ?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by AdorableSat: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Anon4:
bro..how long have you been dating Nigerian girls? grin

Lol wink
I am a woman and a Liberian
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by vivalavida(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Na their way

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Kingsteve(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:

grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Mezigo: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=AdorableSat post=110882215]1. Can you please do me a favour?
4. My phone fell from me while talking to you and it cracked and went off. The phone fixers said I need 3000 to fix it (this is to make you feel guilty)
5. Hi, how are you? Have you eaten? Yes. Hmm me I’ve not eaten o, I’m very hungry.
6. My mother/father/only sister/brother is sick and I don’t have money to take them to hospital
7. Hey, you don’t even care about me. (Most times na lie) You won’t ask me what has been happening to me…. I had accident, I was sacked from school, blablabla

Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Gadafii: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Zonefree:
switch off your phone, remove your sim and break it join...if you do mistake ask why.

Her gas don finish, her Grandma swallowed rake, she has not eaten since three market days ago, her landlord is asking for payment, her data sef don finish and will soon go off

They forget many naija boys are girls online in America cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Gadafii: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nasso girl bill me urgent 2k, I tell am say I no get, she run go post "this life na circle oo"

If she like make the life be trapezium, I no get 2k

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Useless things they will endure the poverty state of their parents. But feels guys should be dashing them urgent 2k whenever and wherever.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Whazar(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by rickleye: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
I still don't know where you all find your women. I can take you out for lunch or dinner and perhaps assist with a Okada ride back home.
But when you start to ask for this and that. I am cutting and moving on.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hunger na bastard.. Our women need jobs to make ends meet.. Maybe, just maybe, the begging will reduce..
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by clevybrown(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
grin
Zonefree:
grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by clevybrown(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
AdorableSat:
1. Can you please do me a favour?

u must have been a fatal victim of these numerous leaches... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by clevybrown(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gadafii:
Nasso girl bill me urgent 2k, I tell am say I no get, she run go post "this life na circle oo"

If she like make the life be trapezium, I no get 2k
LWKMD... grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by AdorableSat: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
clevybrown:
u must have been a fatal victim of these numerous leaches... grin grin grin
Funny enough I am a female

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Chat Will Later Involve Billing (pics) by clevybrown(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
AdorableSat:

Funny enough I am a female
Female with a difference kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

STORY] My Virgin Story (episode 1-12) / Leaked S€x Video Of Last Night With 100level Uniport Girlfriend (full Video) / A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.