Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man (1756 Views)

South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. / Read What This Lady Said About Her Getting Married / How Difficult It Is To Cook Tasty Food? Majority Girls Can't Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Nigerian women be pretending they don't want men attention, but it's not true. They can easily say rave because they get men even when didn't want it. A woman that doesn't get men swooping over her is the one that can appreciate how important men's attention is

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by RoyalRumble1(m): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Wahala nor dey finish at all.. 🙆‍♂️
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkie, are you waiting for this thread to enter front page before you comment? Don't worry it will. Oya come here

2 Likes

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Toneypen247(m): 2:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Aboks(m): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2023
Who dating help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Fahvvy: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2023
I've always said this and I will say it again, women for the most part are ATTENTION JUNKIES and just as every junkie can't do without a couple of sniffs here or there, women CAN'T do without attention undecided....

So a woman saying she doesn't want male attention is just yarning cap undecided...

And this lamentations will become more and more frequent, many men are seeing the futility of relating with a woman outside nacks undecided...

The beginning of Isaiah 4:1 has indeed only just begun undecided...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Rokiat(f): 6:23am On Apr 15, 2023
If she’s never been approached by a guy as in ever then she needs to check herself.

It ain’t only about looks but your overall presentation as a woman.

I sort of feel for her chie.
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
If she’s never been approached by a guy as in ever then she needs to check herself.

It ain’t only about looks but your overall presentation as a woman.

I sort of feel for her chie.

Lol

1 Like

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Rokiat(f): 6:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Tadadobe:

Lol

Sincere question what’s the point you’re trying to prove by posting this here?

That women needs men and attention? Who ever said that we don’t?

Just the way men need respect and sex, women needs adoration and attention that’s a fact.

I am just confused with all this gender war on nairaland what’s wrong with you small boys?

4 Likes

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by simplepee(f): 6:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Omo that would be really depressing to be honest.

1 Like

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by pansophist(m): 6:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Are these women Nigerians?

In Nigeria, male attentions rains on women. In the West, men hardly ask women out. You can go out for YEARS and no man will ask you out. Just insert "dating in Canada" for example on YouTube, and see women saying this themselves.

So many girls in Nigeria self-esteem is based on attention, not because they are smart, or have achieved anything in their life. And when they move abroad or get older, depression starts. Such a sad way to live.

So you don't have to be ugly for guys to not ask you out. The social dynamics are just different. And with news like Hakimi trending, feminism and women loyal to TikTok than tradition, women are the prime victims.

14 Likes

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Sweetvie: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Hmm
Really depressing
It's not always abt the look, more like how you present yourself.
She can as well approach any guy she likes.
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nazgul: 7:22am On Apr 15, 2023
What's so special about having a boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2023
Madam you have spiritual husband 😬😬😬😬
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by emmaodet: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2023
Nazgul:
What's so special about having a boyfriend?

Companionship.
Humans are social animals and the world is one big boring place without a companion
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nazgul: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2023
emmaodet:

Companionship.
Humans are social animals and the world is one big boring place without a companion
Geninue friends can take your social life to the next level. One doesn't have to be in a relationship to achieve that.

1 Like

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by emmaodet: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Nazgul:

Geninue friends can take your social life to the next level. One doesn't have to be in a relationship to achieve that.

Everyone has a role to play and their role can't replace the role of another.
The role of your mum defers from your friend and the role of your friend differs from that of your lover.
When i had no woman, during my birthday, my mum called me, sang happy birthday to me.
Family and friends called me yet i still felt not complete without a woman i can say is my lover doing same too.
They all have their roles to play

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by talk2hb1(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2023
Another One
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by LordAdam16: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2023
This thread is bad form.

FAW are very unfortunate folks who are despised because of things they can't change. Their looks or health condition. These are fugly women that are pretty much invisible to men.

Creating a thread about it is not proper. If a lady creates a thread about guys with micropenises, many will have issue with it.

-Lord
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Definitely not nigerian women living in nigeria.
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2023
pansophist:

In Nigeria, male attentions rains on women. In the West, men hardly ask women out. You can go out for YEARS and no man will ask you out. Just insert "dating in Canada" for example on YouTube, and see women saying this themselves.

So many girls in Nigeria self-esteem is based on attention, not because they are smart, or have achieved anything in their life. And when they move abroad or get older, depression starts. Such a sad way to live.

So you don't have to be ugly for guys to not ask you out. The social dynamics are just different. And with news like Hakimi trending, feminism and women loyal to TikTok than tradition, women are the prime victims.

United States
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Nazgul:

Roles can't be reversed. Genuine friendship cannot replace the impact of a boyfriend. I thought anyone would know this
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2023
Softbby123:
Definitely not nigerian women living in nigeria.

They're not Nigerian women.
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:

Just the way men need respect and sex, women needs adoration and attention that’s a fact.

I am just confused with all this gender war on nairaland what’s wrong with you small boys?

Rokiat, I was really angry that you will talk like this to me. Now this is the point: those women you see right there are the ones that will hide online, somewhere else, to convince young women who are getting attention from men, that feminism is the way, and that they don't need men's validation. They confuse these young women, little do these young girls know that these women cheering them on are only lacking of masculine touch and will probably dump the idea of feminasiz once the right man come calling. There was a Twitter post about a girl getting roasted by feminist because she challenged them and told them how she needs men and she'll always do. I would not share it here

Now this is what I want you to do rokiat, because your comment really made me angry. Send an apology to my DM. I might not reply immediately because it might take time for me to really think about it, but I'll surely reply. And we can see what happens from there
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by blinking001(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Tadadobe:

Rokiat, I was really angry that you will talk like this to me. Now this is the point: those women you see right there are the ones that will hide online, somewhere else, to convince young women who are getting attention from men, that feminism is the way, and that they don't need men's validation. They confuse these young women, little do these young girls know that these women cheering them on are only lacking of masculine touch and will probably dump the idea of feminasiz once the right man come calling. There was a Twitter post about a girl getting roasted by feminist because she challenged them and told them how she needs men and she'll always do. I would not share it here

Now this is what I want you to do rokiat, because your comment really made me angry. Send an apology to my DM. I might not reply immediately because it might take time for me to really think about it, but I'll surely reply. And we can see what happens from there
Kinging
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by blinking001(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2023
pansophist:

Ofcourse it can't be in Nigeria. Ugly women get lots of male attention in Nigeria. I don't know may be it's the weather but most Nigerian men are too tasty for cochie.

1 Like

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by LOVEGINO(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:

So women don't need sex?
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Rokiat(f): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2023
LOVEGINO:
So women don't need sex?

We do but not like men. Men have a constant need to release not us.
Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by Rokiat(f): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Tadadobe:

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by ednut1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2023

Re: A Reddit User Lament How Difficult It Has Been For Her Getting A Man by LOVEGINO(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:

We do but not like men. Men have a constant need to release not us.
hanty u can lie oo. I get so many nymphos around oooo. Some even have Love Machine they use twice a day.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Blatant Act Of Gold Digging You've Ever Seen, Experienced / Am Tired Of Pretending What The Meaning Of This Popular English Word / As 2023 Is Rounding Off, What Are The Top Six Things You Have Stopped Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.