Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated (17039 Views)

Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race / See The Lagos Priest Suspended By The Catholic Church For Banning Igbo Songs In / Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Kingnelson9: 3:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
He will be full of shame and may likely resign.
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Babathanks(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
FishLaps:
grin

RELIGION Is the GREATEST HARM TO MANKIND.

86% Of CATHOLIC PRIESTS are GAYSsss.

I Was ONCE A Seminarian !!!! - So don't QUOTE ME ....

ONLY GOD CAN HEAL THE WORLD !!!

E be like say he wan expose everything ..... THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE TO SUMMON HIM BACK !!!
You’re just a backstabbing fellow, people like you are evicted from the seminary because of your bad behaviour but you would go to social media and be spoiling the church name. May you feel the wrath of our mother because of this comment

Gaysss
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Parachoko: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Reptyle:

I knew there was more to the story from the first day the story broke on social media.

Social media cancel culture has now replaced the former marketplace lynching of people perceived to have committed one offense or the other. On social media, our reactions of outrage or support for a story that just broke are mostly based on our parochial sentiments rather than on any objective rationale. If we like the alleged perpetrator, then the person can do no wrong; if we do not like the person on the other hand, then we hurriedly call for their head without waiting to hear the full story.

Society's moral compass is broken and we are all just moved by sentiments and emotions. We have lost our rationality. Only God will help us.

You have said nothing but the truth
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Parachoko: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kingnelson9:
He will be full of shame and may likely resign.
If he was found guilty, he would have been suspended and would never step foot in that parish again.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Babathanks(m): 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
Report has it that the choristers always minister in Igbo songs only, he kept advising them to consider other tribes there but they kept disobeying his order. So, some Igbo press for his suspension. I think the indigenous language of the locality should take lead, while others can follow too to avoid any form of sentiment. Although I am indifferent, I really don't care.
You are right, I attended mass in Abuja and kaduna and all these places have few Hausa parishioners compare to Igbo or Yoruba my tribe but the choristers always make hausa song dominant to other tribe cos they are landlord and we parishioners understand this vividly and we like it also. I think Yoruba song should be the dominant song in any parish in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by chukwuoke(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
Although this priest can't be sanction greater than this. But I am saying that the Catholic activities should be taken by the most respected and organise body like the monks and brothers. Some of these Diocesan priests are acquiring wealth through the means of forcing the local congregants to contribute and contribute for the buildings of churches asserts. Yet the majority of the poor congregants that offered such money to growth of the church can't access such. What's shame!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by ikorodureporta: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
You people shld understand that this letter is just a diplomatic way of resolving this issue... It does not mean that the suspension was hurriedly done without crosschecking facts...

Read from the other side!
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Babathanks(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
chukwuoke:
Although this priest can't be sanction greater than this. But I am saying that the Catholic activities should be taken by the most respected and organise body like the monks and brothers. Some of these Diocesan priests are acquiring wealth through the means of forcing the local congregants to contribute and contribute for the buildings of churches asserts. Yet the majority of the poor congregants that offered such money to growth of the church can't access such. What's shame!
I know you are not a catholic, please focus on your Protestant church that always buy private jet to there father G.O and let us focus on ours
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Cough, cough...

ONLY if you know Igbo is the tribe majority of their own pple even try to disassociate themselves from. cool

Bro... there's a reason behind that, trust me.

Efulefu!
Were did u get this info from?
Are u having brain problem

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Proway: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
A tribalist is a tribalist, an Igbo hater remains an Igbo hater, the apology notwithstanding.

Hatred, bitterness and tribalism are all spiritual problems, it's not removed just by confessional statements of apology.

The Bible says that you should mark such people and avoid them.

Romans 16:17 KJV
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by KingDamzzy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shey una dey see the effects of fake news on social media? When Lai Mohammed talks about regulations on SM, e go be like say na only government e dey affect.

The Church made a big mistake by not investigating before dismmising him. Glad they have corrected their mistake after finding out that it was all social media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Stevenson1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Yorubas are just too cool like that and you wonder why Chioma is all over Davido and why he can't marry her. (Davido & Chioma) grin The thing is, very few Yoruba families would entertain Igbo ladies to marry their sons. undecided

Yes, Yorubas are very progressive and open-minded which is why you and ur fellow okoros are making ends meet in the SW regions just like immigrants in western worlds.

The 95% of ur pple that are Christians still has 95% of Yoruba churches as the biggest in Africa even some of the biggest in the world. What does that say? Everything Yorubas touch is GOLD! cool

Igbos don't brag over nonsense.
It's only a Yoruba man that can get married to an average igbo woman and wont shut up about it.
You talk about chioma, meanwhile Davido get two Yoruba baby mama wey dey fight over his attention shamelessly.
Tekno has Lola as his baby mama and you would never see him advertised it cos we don't brag over nonsense.
Igbos do marry outside their race like Chinese, south Africans, even our south South girls just don't we don't fancy Yoruba girls.
Nobody in Nigeria actually does. Nobody brags about Yoruba girls.
The only igbo man that Bleep your girls cheap and post it online is speed Darlington (Akpi)
How can an average Igbo man leave their beautiful ladies to marry contraband?? Yolo girls are contraband. That's why nobody brags Abt them. Not even their fellow yolo boys.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Stevenson1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Yorubas are just too cool like that and you wonder why Chioma is all over Davido and why he can't marry her. (Davido & Chioma) grin The thing is, very few Yoruba families would entertain Igbo ladies to marry their sons. undecided

Yes, Yorubas are very progressive and open-minded which is why you and ur fellow okoros are making ends meet in the SW regions just like immigrants in western worlds.

The 95% of ur pple that are Christians still has 95% of Yoruba churches as the biggest in Africa even some of the biggest in the world. What does that say? Everything Yorubas touch is GOLD! cool

Also, when you say South West, just say Lagos. I don't see anyone migrating to Ondo or ekiti.
Its Lagos and that's because it was former capital of Nigeria the same way everyone migrates to Abuja.
The churches you mention and their schools are still dominated by igbos.
That's why coza paster cried of recently why igbos no dey donate to him church.
Don't try to bite the hands that feed you Mr man.
Without government support, Igbo lands still stands but I can't say same about you guys.
Let me give a theory... Igbo lands are dominated by igbos while your lands are still domimated by igbos too.
If e pain you, ask the federal government to dissolve Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Kingnelson9: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Parachoko:
If he was found guilty, he would have been suspended and would never step foot in that parish again.
He already has a guilty conscience and can't be as he was before.
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
thesicilian:

Everyone is saying hope he has learnt his lesson. But from the way I see it, it's the church that suspended him in the first place that needs to learn it's lesson.

If the social media reports didn't capture the true picture of the situation as they say, then it indirectly means that the church acted in haste, based on public sentiments, to suspend him. They should listen more to the Holy Spirit they claim to serve, not pubic opinion.

You've been yanning facts these days o, kindly stay away from Slawormir. Don't let him pull you back.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Oduduwa707: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stevenson1:

Igbos don't brag over nonsense.
It's only a Yoruba man that can get married to an average igbo woman and wont shut up about it.
You talk about chioma, meanwhile Davido get two Yoruba baby mama wey dey fight over his attention shamelessly.
Tekno has Lola as his baby mama and you would never see him advertised it cos we don't brag over nonsense.
Igbos do marry outside their race like Chinese, south Africans, even our south South girls just don't we don't fancy Yoruba girls.
Nobody in Nigeria actually does. Nobody brags about Yoruba girls.
The only igbo man that Bleep your girls cheap and post it online is speed Darlington (Akpi)
How can an average Igbo man leave their beautiful ladies to marry contraband?? Yolo girls are contraband. That's why nobody brags Abt them. Not even their fellow yolo boys.

I can see you're deluded as typical of you guys...

Keep it up! grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Oduduwa707: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Stevenson1:

Also, when you say South West, just say Lagos. I don't see anyone migrating to Ondo or ekiti.
Its Lagos and that's because it was former capital of Nigeria the same way everyone migrates to Abuja.
Without government support, Igbo lands still stands but I can't say same about you guys.
Let me give a theory... Igbo lands are dominated by igbos while your lands are still domimated by igbos too.

Same chest-beating that made >80% of your pple run away from ur jungle to come settle all over Yoruba lands...

Keep it up while hawking ur gala for Yoruba lands... grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Stevenson1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Same chest-beating that made >80% of your pple run away from ur jungle to come settle all over Yoruba lands...

Keep it up while hawking ur gala for Yoruba lands... grin

Oga, nobody dey run go anywhere. Go onitsha go see your brothers selling agbo peacefully.
At least, we are contributing something to Lagos state economy.
What are you people contributing to anyone?? How many malls, plazas or houses una get for Hausa land, south south or south east? It's None!
So, shut up and respect your comrades.

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Stevenson1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:

I can see you're deluded as typical of you guys...

Keep it up! grin

I just decided to go to the mud with you since you morons refused to get sense.
Una think say una perfect?? others just no get time for tribalism not that una dey pure than other tribe.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by TheRealKing(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
FishLaps:
grin

RELIGION Is the GREATEST HARM TO MANKIND.

86% Of CATHOLIC PRIESTS are GAYSsss.

I Was ONCE A Seminarian !!!! - So don't QUOTE ME ....

ONLY GOD CAN HEAL THE WORLD !!!

E be like say he wan expose everything ..... THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE TO SUMMON HIM BACK !!!

Gaysss

Shut the F*ck up and stop venting your frustration on the fact that you couldn’t become a priest. In The whole world there’s absolutely no where, where evil is totally absent..It is sown into the fabric of life.

Even our Lord Jesus had Judas amongst his disciples. Sure there are bad eggs but not how you make it seem and over exaggerating things. Grow up man and find sth else to do with ur life. Move on!!
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Chipink(f): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
99% of them. I am a catholic but all those acts made me just go to church pray and move.. People join this priesthood thing as means to change there family lives.. Nobody call them..
I was once an altar server. I saw a lot.. Na my gf then no let me go self. By now I for dey carry my own jeep lol grin

Hmm are u sure? Dnt lie against them oh based on hear say
Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by wealthtrak: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

Hey... Get your facts right!

You have to upgrade your
knowledge of history and stop posting misleading info on
NL. It's obvious that you are of
a younger age otherwise you
wouldn't have typed what you
did.

It is Eko Island (Lagos Island) that was the administrative capital of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991 NOT the whole of Lagos State.

Lagos State was created exclusively for the indigenes of Lagos (majorly Ijebus, Aworis, Ogus, and Egba settlers) on May 27, 1967 by General Yakubu Gowon along with 11 other new States (12 States in total). Even the FCT has real indigenes especially the Gwari (Gbagyis).

Second, Ibos have flooded all over
Yoruba States (including Abuja and Port Harcourt) looking for economic survival and safety within the last 17 years due to religious riots in the North of Nigeria and the brutal armed robberies and kidnappings in the South East in the late 1990s and 2000s (which made many Ibos to relocate with their families and even elderly parents in the villages who were targets of kidnappers). Ibos even strangely started celebrating the new yam festival in Lagos and other SW States because of the fear of being kidnapped or robbed while going back to the
SE (especially in Anambra, Enugu,
Imo, and Abia States).

These FACTS are well documented
in newspapers and online by Ibos themselves who were lamenting the decay and state of affairs of Iboland.

Alex Otti (the Governorship candidate of APGA) even told
Punch how one of his friends had
to close down his business in
Abia and fled to Lagos (because
Lagos State was safer due to
Gov. Babatunde Fasola's good investments on security).

Fortunately, Ngige, Obi and
Willie Obiano started turning
things around gradually for
Anambra for instance.

Cc: Oduduwa707

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Oduduwa707: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
wealthtrak:

You have to upgrade your
did.

It is Eko Island (Lagos Island) that was the administrative capital of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991 NOT the whole of Lagos State.

Lagos State was created exclusively for the indigenes of Lagos (majorly Ijebus, Aworis, Ogus, and Egba settlers) on May 27, 1967 by General Yakubu Gowon along with 11 other new States (12 States in total). Even the FCT has real indigenes especially the Gwari (Gbagyis).

Yoruba States (including Abuja and Port Harcourt) looking for economic survival and safety within the last 17 years due to religious riots in the North of Nigeria and the brutal armed robberies and kidnappings in the South East in the late 1990s and 2000s (which made many Ibos to relocate with their families and even elderly parents in the villages who were targets of kidnappers). Ibos even strangely started celebrating the new yam festival in Lagos and other SW States because of the fear of being kidnapped or robbed while going back to the
Imo, and Abia States).

in newspapers and online by Ibos themselves who were lamenting the decay and state of affairs of Iboland.

Anambra for instance.

Bro... thanks for schooling the fool! The moment I saw his comments, I realized it's not worth the hassle. He's just another savage okoro that knows nothing. Yoruba land is very similar to the 'western world' to them where they all kill themselves to migrate to. I've got lots of Igbo friends and even used to date one. Issues they sub-consciously talk about regarding their own people is outta this world. You wonder why several Igbo ladies have committed to NEVER marry their fellow Igbo men. Sir, you can go to Youtube to verify this claim. undecided

Several of my Igbo friends born and bred in SE 9ja prior to relocating to the U.S recently need me to help secure properties in either Lagos or Ogun state as, they can never relocate back to the SE. The life in that side is 'jungle-like' which they all know but, pretend to admit. They're all over Yoruba lands enjoying true civilization and development that their own region can NEVER and would NEVER offer or afford to provide them. The level of economic and infrastructure decay in that region is worse than Somalia sef... grin

Just imagine how disgraceful a former Igbo governor, Ngige was boasting and chest-beating claiming to be an "Ikoyi Boy". A fool that NEVER developed his own state as governor yet, bragging (as they're known to be) to live in another fellow's land. That speaks volume! grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by wealthtrak: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Bro... thanks for schooling the fool! The moment I saw his comments, I realized it's not worth the hassle. He's just another savage okoro that knows nothing. Yoruba land is very similar to the 'western world' to them where they all kill themselves to migrate to. I've got lots of Igbo friends and even used to date one. Issues they sub-consciously talk about regarding their own people is outta this world. You wonder why several Igbo ladies have committed to NEVER marry their fellow Igbo men. Sir, you can go to Youtube to verify this claim. undecided

Several of my Igbo friends born and bred in SE 9ja prior to relocating to the U.S recently need me to help get properties in either Lagos or Ogun state as, they can never relocate back to the SE. The life in that side is 'jungle-like' which they all know but, pretend to admit. They're all over Yoruba lands enjoying true civilization and development that their own region can NEVER and would NEVER offer or afford to provide them. They level of economic and infrastructure decay in that region is worse than Somalia sef... grin

Just imagine how disgraceful a former Igbo governor, Ngige was boasting and chest-beating claiming to be an "Ikoyi Boy". A fool that NEVER developed his own state as governor yet, bragging (as they're known to be) to live in another fellow's land. That speaks volume! grin

Thanks.

I noticed you didn't correct him
over his wrong assertions so
I had to step in.

Many of these posters of SE origin do not realise that all the lands in
Lagos are got on rent (or lease) and doesn't belong to them permanently. I sometimes see them posting that they "bought" "all" the lands but this is false! They only rented or leased the lands. At the end of the lease period, the lands will be collected back from them by the Lagos indigenes (or Yoruba families) and any buildings or mansions built on the lands will be demolished!

I read about a lease in the Ojo area of Lagos State. The court granted the Yoruba family the right to take full control of their large family land after the lease period ended and bulldozers were used to DEMOLISH all the houses built on the family lands.

All those bragging on NL, online (and offline) about buying up Yoruba lands have NO SHAME.
Many Yorubas and others live in the North and PH with houses, but you never see them taunting
(or bragging to) the Rivers indigenes or Northerners.

About 17 years ago, Ibos were not many in the Okota area of Isolo (which has Yoruba indigenes), but the Northern religious riots, insecurity and kidnappings in Iboland coincided with a gradual increase in the population of Ibos in Okota, Festac, and other Yoruba areas in Lagos State, Ogun State (and other parts of Nigeria).

The projected Yoruba population of over 50 million in Nigeria and the Diaspora is growing very fast and lands will be needed by them for massive housing and agriculture for the indigenous SW population, so people from another ethnicity cannot just be rushing in without control to snap up lands because of the profits they make from land appreciation.

They have to use their
commonsense to know this
and scale back.

I'm happy that some of them
have woken up though, and are relocating some of the money made outside the SE back to the
SE for housing development. This
is the way to go!

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Stevenson1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
wealthtrak:

You have to upgrade your
did.

Imo, and Abia States).

Anambra for instance.

Oga, no dey deceive yourself. That's just like saying that aso rock and house of assembly is the capital of Abuja while me and you knows that it's the whole of Abuja.
Oga, igbos have always been in portharcourt cos part of Riverstate are igbos.
That's just like saying igbos are in asaba.
Insecurities are everywhere especially since the introduction of Buhari as president with his leniency on Fulani herdsmen, gunmen and bandits.
Also, when you say South West, call Lagos cos I hardly hear of igbos in osun, ekiti or Ondo.
You people don't know that many Yorubas are in south east too. Maybe, cos east welcomed them so well and that's why you hardly see them come online to complain or talk bad about igbos. I know hundreds of una that are in onitsha packaging manufacturing/producing the jeans clothes that are sent to island.
For migration of Igbos to Lagos or Abuja or even to any state... It's a normal thing cos we don't have any federal office or building in the east, so we are not supposed to fold hands and look while you guys take over every position meant to be shared among Nigerians. Also, we migrate for business purposes which is normal.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by Oduduwa707: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
wealthtrak:

Thanks.

I noticed you didn't correct him
over his wrong assertions so
I had to step in.

Many of these posters of SE origin do not realise that all the lands in
Lagos are got on rent (or lease) and doesn't belong to them permanently. I sometimes see them posting that they "bought" "all" the lands but this is false! They only rented or leased the lands. At the end of the lease period, the lands will be collected back from them by the Lagos indigenes (or Yoruba families) and any buildings or mansions built on the lands will be demolished!

I read about a lease in
Ojo area of
Lagos
State. The court granted the
Yoruba family to take full control
of their large family land after
the lease ended and bulldozers
were used to DEMOLISH all the
houses built on the family lands.

All those bragging on NL, online (and offline) about buying up Yoruba lands have NO SHAME.
Many Yorubas and others live in the North and PH with houses, but you never see them taunting
(or bragging to) the Rivers indigenes or Northerners.

About 17 years ago, Ibos were not many in the Okota area of Isolo (which has Yoruba indigenes), but the Northern religious riots, insecurity and kidnappings in Iboland coincided with a gradual increase in the population of Ibos in Okota, Festac, and other Yoruba areas in Lagos State, Ogun State (and other parts of Nigeria).

The Yoruba population in Nigeria and the Diaspora is growing very fast and lands will be needed by them for massive housing and agriculture for the indigenous SW population, so people from another ethnicity cannot just be rushing in without control to snap up lands because of the profits they make from land appreciation.

They have to use their
commonsense to know this
and scale back.

I'm happy that some of them
have woken up though, and are relocating some of their money made outside the SE back to the
SE for housing development. This
is the way to go!

Cheers.

Bro, those guys are loud mouths as usual. All they do is make noise, brag, chest-beat and in the end... they're bunch of Cowards and toothless dogs. The smart ones among them (not these online noise-makers) know best to respect their host and masters, the Yorubas. grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Anelu, Suspended For Banning Igbo Songs Reinstated by wealthtrak: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Bro, those guys are loud mouths as usual. All they do is make noise, brag, chest-beat and in the end... they're bunch of Cowards and toothless dogs. The smart ones among them (not these online noise-makers) know best to respect their host and masters, the Yorubas. grin
Lol. You got it smackdown.
There are good folks among them who respect other people's space like you said, but there's a subset
online and offline that just lack a
sense of history.

Look at the dweeb you were arguing with before I stepped in, sent a reply to me and was still running around like a headless chicken and insisting that Ibos don't live in Yoruba states except Lagos. I will not reply his mention ever again. Mi o r'aye osi.

By making that comment, his fellow
Ibos will be wondering what kind of zoo facility he escaped from. grin

Ibos that live in Oyo, Ogun,
Ondo (where a common eze ndi
Ibo was banned for flouting Akure Royal Palace rules), Ekiti, etc, will be shocked at the young dude's comments. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why We Go To Church. / 10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.