Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added (6102 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Escabado: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
No girl I repeat no girl between the age of 18 to 25 years will tell you she doesn't get men asking her out for a serious relationship and alot of these men even propose marriage to her but she will refuse because she want to fvk an test all the penix b4 she can get married.

Girls between the age 18 to 25 yrs these girls feel very comfortable showing there nakednes all over social media and in real life showing there nipples for everyone to see in public

At this age they see noting wrong with oloshoo , selling themselves for money and when they do these tinz finish by there 30 yrs they now want an innocent man or a simp to accept and marry Dem LoL

U see all these girls using iphone so so 13,14 pro max have the highest wide bucket pussy so far because most of Dem fvk more than 10 men a day, the more men they fvk is the more money they make to sustain there fek life especially students because there puci is there source of income.

Never u make a mistake of marrying a girl above 30yrs .there is a very bad and negative reason she is single and that reason can never do you any good. if u finally end up with her you will regret it. Don't say u were not warned or inform on time.

I'm not saying marrying a girl of 31 to 40 is the best and I'm not saying marrying a girl of 18 to 29 is the best . What I'm saying is dat we don't have good girls in Nigeria anymore. I feel pity for single guys yet to marry because majority is gonna marry an olosho. Marrying a girl who see nothing wrong in fvking any man in exchange for money. That's terrible

16 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Quality20(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
But they can hardly kill u with raw sexual strength during intimacy unlike those very young 18 to 25 u quoted. Also ladies 30 to 45 are more compassionate and independent, so u won't have too much probs with them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by meobizy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
OP, follow yourself talk very well.

6 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by chinae(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Escabado:
No girl I repeat no girl between the age of 18 to 25 years will tell you she doesn't get men asking her out for a serious relationship and alot of these men even propose marriage to her but she will refuse because she want to fvk an test all the penix b4 she can get married.

Girls between the age 18 to 25 yrs these girls feel very comfortable showing there nakedes all over social media and in public showing there nipples for everyone to see in public

At this age they see noting wrong with oloshoo , seeling themselves for money and when they do these tinz finish by there 30 yrs they now want an innocent man or a simp to accept and marry Dem LoL

Never u make a mistake of marrying a girl above 30yrs . There a very bad and negative reason she is single and that reason can never do you any good if u finally end up with her you will regret it.

Do you mean that when you get married to a girl at 18years, she stops at tha age and won't get to the said 30years plus?

All these alarmists

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Reminderz: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Quality20:
But they can hardly kill u with raw sexual strength during intimacy unlike those very young 18 to 25 u quoted. Also ladies 30 to 45 are more compassionate and independent, so u won't have too much probs with them
you have low IQ.

9 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by TheFreshVanilla: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Shhh... How do you ediotts go on a date with a girl on a bike/okada when your mates dey carry Lexus and co. If you don't like being pressured, stop saying rubbisssh about unmarried ladies above 30.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by VIicard(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Though there are always mature. Unlike those still in their 20s

1 Like

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Escabado: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
Quality20:

What do you mean by kiling with raw sexual Strength
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Another rubbish thread to bash ladies!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by alphaNomega: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Escabado:

Girls between the age 18 to 25 yrs these girls feel very comfortable showing there nakedes all over social media and in public showing there nipples for everyone to see in public

At this age they see noting wrong with oloshoo , seeling themselves for money and when they do these tinz finish by there 30 yrs they now want an innocent man or a simp to accept and marry Dem LoL

Never u make a mistake of marrying a girl above 30yrs . There a very bad and negative reason she is single and that reason can never do you any good if u finally end up with her you will regret it.

Very very true!

1 Like

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by alphaNomega: 10:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
Another rubbish thread to bash ladies!

Mr. SIM, I know you like 40+ women. Na your marriage spec be dat

5 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Jman06(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
VIicard:
Maturity has nothing to do with age especially among women!

A girl from a good home with sound upbringing will do much better in marriage even if she's 18. On the other hand, I have seen many ladies who are 30 and above still reasoning and acting like kids.

Even here on nairaland, I'm usually dismayed reading comments from ladies in their 40s who still sound like some 16yo girls.

6 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by VIicard(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jman06:
Maturity has nothing to do with age especially among women!

A girl from a good home with sound upbringing will do much better in marriage even if she's 18. On the other hand, I have seen many ladies who are 30 and above yet still reasoning and acting like kids.

Even here on nairaland, I'm usually dismayed reading comments from ladies in their 40s who still sound like some 16yo girls.
true

3 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Powerfly(f): 12:47am On Nov 05, 2023
The best option is to stay unmarried because I thought most of you agreed that ladies are useless! Just stay unmarried and save yourself from the trauma of having anything to do with Nigerian women!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by mrdharkchild(m): 1:37am On Nov 05, 2023
Powerfly:
The best option is to stay unmarried because I thought most of you agreed that ladies are useless! Just stay unmarried and save yourself from the trauma of having anything to do with Nigerian women!
Can we get married?
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by LORDRICHO(m): 1:39am On Nov 05, 2023
My dear brother the same thing apply to we men our thing no they stay one place, most expecialy the lady didn't turn out to be who we think she will be, we start acting strange, most of this girls we use our own hands to chance them away ✍️, woman are not thinking like man, man can forgive and forget instantly but woman nah tor, until thy kingdom comes, they will never forgive and forget once you enter their Black record records..

1 Like

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by jamesversion: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2023
Escabado:

A 30 year old lady today was 20 years old in 2013. The rubbish that happens today with ladies/girls in 2023 was mimimal in 2013.
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Quality20(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Escabado:

What do you mean by kiling with raw sexual Strength
so much sexual demands than the more matured ones, such that u may be compelled to take drugs b4 u can satisfy their urge
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by eteebanky: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2023
God forbid I marry 30 years and above lady

4 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Shhh... How do you ediotts go on a date with a girl on a bike/okada when your mates dey carry Lexus and co. If you don't like being pressured, stop saying rubbisssh about unmarried ladies above 30.
What a woman has is Age
What a man has is money

When the two above are not in conformity with societal standards, the pressure is bound to surface.
Man want to have money so that they can be accepted by society
Women want to stay younger so they can be accepted.

3 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Nice2023(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2023
U guys think marriage with all these under 25 is enduring and easy.

An under 25 has so much peer pressure hence the reason why they can't stay faithfully in marriage.

For any man,pls marry a woman from 28 and above.

My reasons are thus:

They are stable abd matured at this age.
They are not bound by peer pressure anymore.
They are experienced.
They are mentally and physically ready to settle down.
Some are independent at this age,hence their readiness to settle down.
Their love are mostly genuine at this age.
Many of them at this age are ready to sacrifice unlike the under 25 who will tell u they didn't marry to come and suffer.

Finally,I am talking from experience. A friend of mine just divorced his under 25 wife some months back early this year because of immaturity from the lady.

A trial will convince u.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by karkinase(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2023
30+ ladies are not bad.. just bear in mind that you can’t teach her anything she’s already formed.

1 Like

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by karkinase(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2023
Nice2023:
U guys think marriage with all these under 25 is enduring.

An under 25 is has so much peer pressure hence the reason why they can't stay faithfully in marriage.

For any man,pls marry a woman from 28 and above.

My reasons are thus:

They are stable abd matured at this age.
They are not bound by peer pressure anymore.
They are experienced.
They mentally and physically ready to settle down.
Some are independent at this age,hence their readiness to settle down.
Their love are mostly genuine at this age.
Many of them at this age are ready to sacrifice unlike the under 25 who will tell u they didn't marry to come and suffer.

Finally,I am talking from experience.

A trial will convince u.
who tell you a lady of 28 loves you.. only girls you catch @ younger age can easily love you cos your imprints are like are first.. less experienced and can pair bond better..

4 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by TheFreshVanilla: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2023
"societal standard" boils down to what people will say. Marriage is important but why pinning age factor on only women? There are women doing well on their own and raising kids without their irresponsible father.
GasAndOilTheory:

What a woman has is Age
What a man has is money

When the two above are not in conformity with societal standards, the pressure is bound to surface.
Man want to have money so that they can be accepted by society
Women want to stay younger so they can be accepted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by victooman: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2023
All this small small boys with upside down mentality...
If an under 25yrs old girl is not bringing virginity to my house what am l gaining from marrying her? it is only an inexperience man that thinks a woman body count has anything to do with her age,,,
Most of this under 25yrs are not virgin's, majority are not psychologically mature for marriage,, 90 percent of them are broke and have no asset except their phone,,
Just what exactly is my gain,,? wont they still hit 30 and 40 when l marry them?
the tightest pvssy l fvked this year is even that of 28yrs old lady,, why should l marry a girl of 22yrs with no money,no experience and no virginity?😒😒
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Blitzking: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2023
Less than 35 yrs is okay but ideal is 22 to28 yrs... the tightness of a pusssy depends on how often its being fuckeddd..if u av a girl who is faithful and is far away where u see occasionally say every 2 to every 6 months u will understand that the pussssy return to its original tightness after a period of abstinence

2 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2023
VIicard:

Maturity has little to do with age but more on personality and reasoning.

Some mature in personality and reasoning at a very early stage while others go to that stage at older stage. The assertion that ladies of older age are always mature is wrong and a fallacy .

2 Likes

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Beverlyjean(f): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2023
chinae:

Do you mean that when you get married to a girl at 18years, she stops at tha age and won't get to the said 30years plus?

All these alarmists

U just posted one the the dumbest things I have ever read on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Olarewaju89: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2023
Escabado:

Op, you are very correct. It happened to me and i really regret it. Later my marriage crashed because of my mother in law.

1 Like

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by Escabado: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2023
Quality20:
so much sexual demands than the more matured ones, such that u may be compelled to take drugs b4 u can satisfy their urge

No allow any girl pressure u into doing tinz above your means . Stand ur ground if na by 3 mins u dey take cum and she no like am mek she fvk of

1 Like

Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by candygist: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2023
Escabado:

Girls between the age 18 to 25 yrs these girls feel very comfortable showing there nakednes all over social media and in real life showing there nipples for everyone to see in public

At this age they see noting wrong with oloshoo , selling themselves for money and when they do these tinz finish by there 30 yrs they now want an innocent man or a simp to accept and marry Dem LoL

U see all these girls using iphone so so 13,14 pro max have the highest wide bucket pussy so far because most of Dem fvk more than 10 men a day, the more men they fvk is the more money they make to sustain there fek life especially students because there puci is there source of income.

Never u make a mistake of marrying a girl above 30yrs .there is a very bad and negative reason she is single and that reason can never do you any good. if u finally end up with her you will regret it. Don't say u were not warned or inform on time.

Women done show this one shege banza grin
Re: Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added by lordnkem000(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2023
I'll marry a lady 30+ any day instead of this 20+ sluts littered everywhere with no morals or self discipline. As a man who has been in the woman biz for 15+ yrs I am speaking from experience. Just 5% of 20+ ladies are ready for marriage

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio / Help:i Am Val-less / When Ur Crush Perfer Light Skin Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.