Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Loose Feeling When A Girl Seems To Be Too Interested In Me, And I Also Qhe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Loose Feeling When A Girl Seems To Be Too Interested In Me, And I Also Qhe (568 Views)

Electric Feeling When Touched By Crush 18+ / My Boss Wants Me To Sleep With Her Or I Loose My Job... / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Loose Feeling When A Girl Seems To Be Too Interested In Me, And I Also Qhe by Monah4billion(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Pls nairaland help a brother I loose feelings/ become less interested when a girl becomes too clingy when I get accepted by them and on the other hand I loose interest when she play s hard to get even when I know she is.
Re: I Loose Feeling When A Girl Seems To Be Too Interested In Me, And I Also Qhe by MAGG0T(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Judging from your post.

Look for those Afonja agbo sellers, with dirty heels and tear tear legs, they may be your spec, and save your self from leeches
Re: I Loose Feeling When A Girl Seems To Be Too Interested In Me, And I Also Qhe by Monah4billion(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
MAGG0T:

Judging from your post.

Look for those Afonja agbo sellers, with dirty heels and tear tear legs, they may be your spec, and save your self from leeches
Man and above your league trust me
Re: I Loose Feeling When A Girl Seems To Be Too Interested In Me, And I Also Qhe by ipex(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Same thing is applicable to me. I hope I'm normal sha
Re: I Loose Feeling When A Girl Seems To Be Too Interested In Me, And I Also Qhe by Reminderz: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is just normal human psychology.. showing too much attention or love makes some seems desperate and pathetic. this is exactly what happens when a guy also becomes clingy to a girl. she tends to hate him. too much desire is unattractive

1 Like

Re: I Loose Feeling When A Girl Seems To Be Too Interested In Me, And I Also Qhe by Monah4billion(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=ipex post=110894866]Same thing is applicable to me. I hope I'm normal sha[/qu
As in ehn my broski, my friends thought I have spiritual wifeote]

(1) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Twerks Up A Storm During A Reception (video) / Why Do Men Use "Polygamous By Nature" As An Excuse To Cheat. / South African Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Father's Funeral | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.