Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

How To Start Retailing Food Items For Huge Profits - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Start Retailing Food Items For Huge Profits (532 Views)

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Retailing Food Items For Huge Profits by Mikeaniebiet(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Food stuff is indispensable, everyone eats, food is a basic need and everyone prioritizes food.
On a daily basis people buy food stuff and even in terms of online sales it is ranked among the fastest growing sectors.

There are suppliers who work directly with farmers or are processing their produce for consumption. This people will give you the best price available anywhere and you can resell for good profit.

Gotahia.com connects you to foodstuff merchants so you can buy from them directly as it arrives at the lowest possible prices. These suppliers already have logistics partners so goods can easily get to anywhere you are if you can't go to them in their warehouse.

How to start selling?
Go to www.gotahia.com and become reseller, pay subscription fee of 6k for a whole year so you can connect to as many suppliers as you need and also get an online store to sell with.
Re: How To Start Retailing Food Items For Huge Profits by Bloomberriez: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
I know someone who is into food stuff business... this process sounds better than the stress she goes through
this is very helpful.
Re: How To Start Retailing Food Items For Huge Profits by Mikeaniebiet(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Definitely, it minimizes the hassles and still gives you lower prices
Bloomberriez:
I know someone who is into food stuff business... this process sounds better than the stress she goes through
this is very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Cricket Theme Cake|designer Cakes Online Hyderabad - Cakesmash.in / My Amala People Oya Come Make We Talk... / Distributors, Relailers And Students Wanted For Food Items Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.