Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack (21753 Views)

Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos) / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans In The Eyes Of The Law By Lawrence Nnoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by jrusky(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Again
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Shadysen: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Sai baba, case close!
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Judybash93(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
And the south is where they have militarize like something... The north is safe
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by maticar: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
qekng40:
See as our security men dey go meet their creator so early because of the Tourist that calls himself a President..
If a country has a comedian as president, why can't we have a tourist as one grin
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Bonessaw(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
DropsMic:
If this had happened anywhere in South East the repercussion would be so severe mehn.. Them soldiers gon kill and burn anything they see in that town
Clowns always comparing themselves with Boko-Haram and Bandits. Dem swear for una Ndi IPOB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by aspabay(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Sahara liers doing what they know how to do best
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Antoeni(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2022
The Military Authorities Are Just Sacrificing Young Gallant Soldiers , For Their Gain.
God Will Soon Expose
RIP
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by kaymart: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Tiring
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Kelvin3476: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2022
qekng40:
See as our security men dey go meet their creator so early because of the Tourist that calls himself a President..
TERRORIST PRESIDENT U MEANT
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Elbinawi: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2022
UPDATE: Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, Five Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack On Kebbi Communities | Sahara Reporters

After killing 60+ Vigilantes on Monday night, the murderous terrorists killed 20+ security forces in the same area yesterday.

A Journalist sent me the graphic photos but I decided not to share with Friends.

Kebbi state has become the New "Zamfara State". Very unfortunate! People of Kebbi state should learn from the people of other states on how they survived the murderous armed banditry.

God rest the dead!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by lexy2014: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
DropsMic:
If this had happened anywhere in South East the repercussion would be so severe mehn.. Them soldiers gon kill and burn anything they see in that town

Very true
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by SmartPolician: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2022
No day ends in Nigeria without news of death.
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Kelvin3476: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2022
beerfraud:
IPOB canibbals will feel happy to this bad news just to justify their cannibalism
WE JUST WON A SKULLERSHIP WITH THIS ONE.
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Techguy96(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Bonessaw:
Send the Airforce to wipe them off their hideouts. Imagine over 100 Bandits killing 61 Vigilante first and later 20 law enforcement officers a few days later.

When we said a faction of Boko Haram have relocated to the North-West and Middle-Belt some thought we were joking.
This migration started since 2018, they first entered zamfara, then sokoto and now in kebbi, I was in the kebbi from 2019 to 2020, I knew it was getting to this stage but apparently Nigerians don't take things serious until it's too late.
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by MansoryMX(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2022
The golden question I keep on asking is Those of us living in the West, East and South South are we truly safe at all from these people ravaging they North??

Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
aspabay:
Sahara liers doing what they know how to do best
The Army should come out to deny it if it's false.
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by MYHUBBY: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

He was voted in to deal with one section of the country now he's dealing with everybody.

He was also voted in because they thought he would go Yar'Adua way but, the Hausa-Fulani played a fast one on them.

You're so childish with your mission to blackmail Yoruba because of 2023 election

How petty can you shout yeast be because of politics? How can you even have this weird impression?

Majority of Yoruba line behind Buhari to find their spot in national politics after losing out which wouldn't have been possible if your man of Honour performed to a reasonable extent

I used to think this dumb bell is matured at least different from babies like Asgard73 and co but hey he revealed is low sense

Anybody you people supported is the best but anyone other support is bad. Empty head people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Dirkcoyt: 8:22am On Mar 10, 2022
My heart goes out to kebbi . Remembering my MySC days plying zuru to wasagu road . How can I forget kanya. I remembered visiting a girl there at the girls school kanya and was to come back to the west the next day . I was waiting for taxi since 6pm till 9pm around that kanya market . I was nervous seeing those Fulani strapping their machete to their arm (it’s a usual thing for them not meant out of harm atleast then ) thanks to one of the zuru teachers who we boarded a cow truck together I felt like I was rescued from the fangs of octopus. I dropped kango before continuing to Wasagu . Beautiful people it breaks my heart kebbi is now experiencing banditry cause it was the most peaceful state in northwest ! I will sleep without locking my doors!

Oh dear kebbi May God heal your land

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 10, 2022
MansoryMX:
The golden question I keep on asking is Those of us living in the West, East and South South are we truly safe at all from these people ravaging they North??
The people controlling them will ensure that they don't reach these areas you mentioned. Cos that would be the end of Nigeria as you know it today.
No region has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by unclejb2(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Terrorists have killed more people in Nigeria in the last 15 days more than the fighting in Ukraine since the Russian invasion

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Bahamas95(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2022
This country is getting worse everyday.

Security personnels in Nigeria are endangered species.....even a common gateman in uniform isn't safe.
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by orlaglobal234: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Thank you God for saving my life in that road on my way to Abuja yesterday
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Elbinawi:
UPDATE: Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, Five Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack On Kebbi Communities | Sahara Reporters

After killing 60+ Vigilantes on Monday night, the murderous terrorists killed 20+ security forces in the same area yesterday.

A Journalist sent me the graphic photos but I decided not to share with Friends.

Kebbi state has become the New "Zamfara State". Very unfortunate! People of Kebbi state should learn from the people of other states on how they survived the murderous armed banditry.

God rest the dead!

#ElbinawiTweets

So wetin make we do now?
The north, the bedrock of ignorance, poverty, and what have you, in the name of spreading islam.
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by SOFTSKILL: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Kelvin3476:
WE JUST WON A SKULLERSHIP WITH THIS ONE.

Good! But then we are treating people free for "Osulised Cannibalism"
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Ogbodobeogbodo: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
No arrests, no burning of innocent people's houses, military clampdown on the entire local government, no arrests of the community leaders, but here in the southern Nigeria, by now, the whole local government could have relocated to the far neighbouring communities for shelter to avoid the inevitable military invasion on the innocent villagers. Nigeria is never one. more than 20 security personnel killed in a day and there's no threat from Abbah shehu and Buhari on how to show the terrorists his wartime experience in action. Nigeria is overripe for dissolution. shocked sad shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by izenco2005(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Una no go see this one talk about if na Biafra matter una go carry for head.
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by SOFTSKILL: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:

You're so childish with your mission to blackmail Yoruba because of 2023 election

How petty can you shout yeast be because of politics? How can you even have this weird impression?

Majority of Yoruba line behind Buhari to find their spot in national politics after losing out which wouldn't have been possible if your man of Honour performed to a reasonable extent

I used to think this dumb bell is matured at least different from babies like Asgard73 and co but hey he revealed is low sense

Anybody you people supported is the best but anyone other support is bad. Empty head people

The summary of the Osu people of the erosion ravaged enclave
Re: Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack by Livingstone124: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2022
DropsMic:
on point my dear. If were on the East they will burn every living things in the so called village. Nepotism will bury this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting / Fg’s Appointment Of NFF Board Members An Oversight – Dalung / No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.