Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) (46887 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Gospel2Day: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Shameless housewife twerking like a slut and prostitute in public.
One day her daughter will grow up to see this and be embarrassed by her mother's shamelessness.
Shior.

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Triangles1(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Stevenson1:

No matter how introverted you are... Once you meet that one crazy person whom you love without limit, you go begin mad as it goes.
Introverts are for people wey no get love life.
See dbanj wife wey no gree snap for camera then, is now twerking on camera. E be things.
Banger! Osinanwata buru ogaranya.

You're a correct man, you truly know how to understand people.
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2022
myami:
my wife must give me all the styles if she doesn't want me to throw her out

grin especially frog Style.

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2022
AVal0nn:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

grin You again.
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Julietcutie:
kiss sweet couple, can't wait to be freaky for my husband
Kokolet, dress near me make we relate... I nor be Oliver twist,but girl you are endowed..Ovbialeke you don make me fall in love like dbanj kiss
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2022
Peace081:
Beautiful couples
Couples ke? Melo ni won?
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by geelite(m): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2022
i am her for you dearie tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Julietcutie:
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2022
So we should fry sand?
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2022
If she like make she fart for his mouth....na d Koko be that.
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Bukden16(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2022
constance500:
Waiting for someone to say they are married and shouldn't be doing this

Me sef dey search for dem.

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by canaan6911: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2022
The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend
dawncorhneil81: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by chatinent: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Genevieve will hiss at this news.
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Stevenson1:

No matter how introverted you are... Once you meet that one crazy person whom you love without limit, you go begin mad as it goes.
See dbanj wife wey no gree snap for camera then, is now twerking on camera. E be things.
And she can twerk well well..
That's the most important catch here
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2022
cruzydal:
she wants the koko grin
She don dey kollekt am siiince naa..
And de twerking is a massive testimoney that she dey enjoy de koko well well
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2022
Julietcutie:
He go like to dey enjoy your twerking in front of his face, unto say your endowment tooh much.
But please, no just mess while at it oo

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by godofuck231: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Who say marriage no good don miss road be that , better assignment na em she wan give am so, I hope them de sell root like skyscraper , honey push or pepper soup
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Julietcutie:
Looks good though
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by EmmaLege: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
kiss kiss kiss
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by BeautyB99(f): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's crazy that D'banj is one of those celebrities that's actually maintaining his marriage, and acting like a responsible married man. A whole D'banj of that year that we all thought would have several baby mamas and concubines.

As in eh am so happy for them, unlike some celebrities who come online to make noise and bring out one scandal or the other all in the name of attention, I just Pray their marriage last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by SoapQueen(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
Stevenson1:

Introverts are naturally freaky.
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by ufotunang: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Small nyash
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ex Olosho
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by iguita: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
DBanj na kolo.

Love them both.

Stevenson1:

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by iguita: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Olosho? Go check who her papa be.
Enemyofpeace:
Ex Olosho
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by cococandy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
ChiefSosa:
It's crazy that D'banj is one of those celebrities that's actually maintaining his marriage, and acting like a responsible married man. A whole D'banj of that year that we all thought would have several baby mamas and concubines.

True.
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
iguita:
Olosho? Go check who her papa be.
Olosho has nothing to do with family background
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by bepositive11: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I’M FRYING WATER ALREADY angry

Don't forget to add salt grin
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by bepositive11: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ever8090:
And soo.....

Damn.. So relevant to me grin
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Julietcutie(f): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin if I mess he enjoy the smell, my body belongs to him na cheesy tongue
BluntCrazeMan:
He go like to dey enjoy your twerking in front of his face, unto say your endowment tooh much.
But please, no just mess while at it oo
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Julietcutie(f): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
geelite:
i am her for you dearie tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Curves In Tight-fitting Leather Dress / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures / Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.