Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) (46888 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / Zodwa Wabantu Twerks At Fuel Station, Nigerians Blamed By South Africans(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by hurryup123(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
When u see a married man on line by 1 a.m don't chat him o, na him wife the patrol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Chrislova(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Ok I don see
Next threat please
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by tiswell(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
dbanj is of the past,see how low he has become,he wouldn't have left don jazzy

bad advisers kill am sad

nice twerk,madam dbanj

5 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Adeyinka123: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Serious knacking after the club

3 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by xristos(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2022
e make sense

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Axis313(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Ever8090:
And soo.....
grin
Sir weyrey.
You wan kill me with laughter,people are just looking at me with one kind eye.
WTF.

2 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2022
Cholls:
my brother see the way that animal open mouth waaaaah

E pain am well well o! shocked

2 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by koskilala: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2022
ChiefSosa:
It's crazy that D'banj is one of those celebrities that's actually maintaining his marriage, and acting like a responsible married man. A whole D'banj of that year that we all thought would have several baby mamas and concubines.
actually, the thing is shocking.

3 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If she is not his wife she has created a big problem for him.
No problem here since she is his wife. But what is the message here

The message here is that a wife should do all the dos that will always make her husband happy. Most women once d marry na depreciation mode them go just click d form like one wreckage Volkswagen instead of cha-cha Mercedes Benz.

6 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by bluefilm: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Nonsense. angry
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2022
AVal0nn:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Julietcutie:
kiss sweet couple, can't wait to be freaky for my husband

Will you marry me
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2022
If them like make them............na their business be that.

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2022
AVal0nn:
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.
God go really bless am .. IaIasticlala na perveted mod.. from curvy actress pictures, cleavages and twerking news. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by winner37(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
I will do more when i see my wife .
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Julietcutie(f): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

Will you marry me
grin if you will take me to Maldives
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Julietcutie:

grin if you will take me to Maldives

Let's do Bahamas first then i propose to you in Maldives. �
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Julietcutie:

Your big yansh go really do wonders
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by manchinKY(m): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
If she is not his wife she has created a big problem for him.
No problem here since she is his wife. But what is the message here
go and ask ur daddy for message, na dbanj born you?
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by derecho(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Wia una dey get all these funny ideas wey una dey use muscle talk for NL?
So you think she started going to night clubs after she married Dbanj?
Stevenson1:

No matter how introverted you are... Once you meet that one crazy person whom you love without limit, you go begin mad as it goes.
Introverts are for people wey no get love life.
See dbanj wife wey no gree snap for camera then, is now twerking on camera. E be things.
Banger! Osinanwata buru ogaranya.

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by placeofallure(f): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2022
Peace081:
Beautiful couples

How many couples exactly? Dbanj, his wife and who else?

2 Likes

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by RexTramadol1: 11:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Chai she sabi
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by kayperry: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Julietcutie:

Naa so una dey talk ...

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by myami: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Julietcutie:
will you suck his dick
Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by myami: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2022
placeofallure:

How many couples exactly? Dbanj, his wife and who else?
you are petty. are you like this in real life

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by chloride6: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2022
She used to be really slim.

Motherhood looks good on her...

1 Like

Re: DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) by myami: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Blablamalala:

The message here is that a wife should do all the dos that will always make her husband happy. Most women once d marry na depreciation mode them go just click d form like one wreckage Volkswagen instead of cha-cha Mercedes Benz.
my wife must give me all the styles if she doesn't want me to throw her out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife, Bunmi Loved Up In New Pictures / Doris Simeon Wants To Restore Her Virginity / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.