Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (157391 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Jessicasusan: 2:52pm On May 26, 2015
Hello every body my name is Jessica Susan , am from France, I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr Ozil, help me got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3 years with one kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argued almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn't work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily and our kid is happy too and we are expecting our second child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his email: drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or drozilsolutionhome@outlook.com or you can reach him through his website: http://drozilsolutionhome.wix.com/drozilsolutionhome
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by tantred123: 5:16pm On May 27, 2015
Hi everyone, I sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the great momodu temple render to me in my marital life. i have been married for 4 years now and my husband and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our marriage my husband suddenly changeed, he was having an affair with a lady outside,i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the kids, at this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my husband and my marriage too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the great momodu temple help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Momodu and told him my problem and i was told to be calm that i have come to the right place that i should fill some information concerning my self i did after 30 minute he called me again congratulating me that my problems will be solve within two days. he told me what went wrong with my husband and how it happen.that they will restored my marriage but i will make a free donation to their Priest home anything my heart told me. to my greatest surprise my husband came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive her, i quickly ask him up that i have forgiven him.friends your case is not too hard why don't you give The Great Momodu a try they work surprises because i know they will also bring back your WIFE or HUSBAND as the case may be. contact him via thegreatmomodutemple@gmail.com or call him via 08104034663
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by VeraBuckley: 10:11am On May 28, 2015
This is wonderful testimony that i most share to you all the people in the world.i got married to my Husband about 3 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side.i have never love any man in my life except him.he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today.few month ago he now decided to live me and the kids,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my i very good friend and explain every thing to her,my friend told me about DR.SUKU how he helped her solve the problem between her and his ex love i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how him came back to me.i was directed to DR.SUKU on his email: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will help me cast a spell that will make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband.he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my Husband came back asking me to forgive him.i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact his website now:http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ the great spell caster on online is Dr.SUKU thank you the great man that stand by his world and may your gods forever reward you for your good deed.so friends if you need and urgent help i will advice you to contact the man that help me to bring my life back,vie email address:
greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number:+234874839242

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 10:31am On May 29, 2015
My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most powerful spell caster on earth called Dr.ALLI in my relationship, My testimony today is in regard of the help that Dr.ALLI render me when my lover departed from me. My name is melisa from UAE and it gives me joy today in writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to Dr.ALLI and at the same time i am use this opportunity to advise those that are finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact Dr.ALLI who is the best spell caster in the world through these contact details via email: allispellhelp@gmail.com or call +2348149158514 Because Dr.ALLI is the only one that can restore your marriage or relationship with love. He can also help to win lottery spell

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by hope2sweet: 10:37am On May 29, 2015
My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most powerful spell caster on earth called Dr.ALLI in my relationship, My testimony today is in regard of the help that Dr.ALLI render me when my lover departed from me. My name is melisa from UAE and it gives me joy today in writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to Dr.ALLI and at the same time i am use this opportunity to advise those that are finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact Dr.ALLI who is the best spell caster in the world through these contact details via email: allispellhelp@gmail.com or call +2348149158514 Because Dr.ALLI is the only one that can restore your marriage or relationship with love. He can also help to win lottery spell..

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by DavisHarris1: 10:22pm On May 29, 2015
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster I really love to share. My name is Davis Harris from the Canada. Getting my wife back is what I least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and I never knew what was going on, I tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and I did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, I thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr OSAUYI who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because I never thought it will work but I tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and I am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on Osauyilovespell@gmail.com Or you can call the great spell on +2347064294395 and you will be the next to tell a new testimony

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by lordmahatra2: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
can relate with lovers who are in the DARKEST times of their

relationships because I've been there and trust me, it's a VERY BAD place

to be. I was facing challenges in my relationship for close to two

years.It was full of chaos,heartbreaks and tears.I loved my man and

didn't want to lose him because we had a son and a daughter

together.Nearly gave up on the relationship,till my best friend came

across Dr lord mahatra.I gave him a try and contacted him.He assured me

that the problem would be solved.True to his words my husband came back

to his senses.Words can't explain my feelings.Dr lord mahatra was a

blessing.Serenedipity.Sunshine knocked on our door.Their was warmth.My

husband now makes me feel like the only woman in the world.On valentines

day he bought me a car with a bouquet of roses to reassure me of his

undying love.Thank you Dr lord mahatra. In my bid to help out people in

dying need of help urgently in the worst cases of issues of relationship,

Dr lord mahatra contact is stated below:

Email: lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call +2348109338488

Name: mellissa

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by lordmahatra2: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
I can relate with lovers who are in the DARKEST times of their

relationships because I've been there and trust me, it's a VERY BAD place

to be. I was facing challenges in my relationship for close to two

years.It was full of chaos,heartbreaks and tears.I loved my man and

didn't want to lose him because we had a son and a daughter

together.Nearly gave up on the relationship,till my best friend came

across Dr lord mahatra.I gave him a try and contacted him.He assured me

that the problem would be solved.True to his words my husband came back

to his senses.Words can't explain my feelings.Dr lord mahatra was a

blessing.Serenedipity.Sunshine knocked on our door.Their was warmth.My

husband now makes me feel like the only woman in the world.On valentines

day he bought me a car with a bouquet of roses to reassure me of his

undying love.Thank you Dr lord mahatra. In my bid to help out people in

dying need of help urgently in the worst cases of issues of relationship,

Dr lord mahatra contact is stated below:

Email: lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com OR Call +2348109338488

Name: mellissa

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MellisaBrown1: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Mellisa Brown And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 5 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com) YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know.
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by MellisaBrown1: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2015
My Dear friends online, My name is Mellisa Brown And i live in Ontario, New York, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 5 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Doctor SHEKIRI. I email the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happen, less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor SHEKIRI for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work, If you are interested to contact the great spell caster email address (doctorshekiri@outlook.com) YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348058260257 You are the best among all the spell caster online that I know......
Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JosephSelena1: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2015
my name is Joseph Selena i ma from USA ,, thanks to DR OSAUYI who bring back my husband after 2year divorce it was really had for my kids so i leave with my parent i promise my self not to get married again so a friend of my introduce me to an email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com i was supra in the less than 5 min DR OSAUYI reply and side i will help you and he ask me from some information i gave Doctor the information ,and told me for my husband to come back to me for good and for eve i need to buy some items to cast the spell and which i did, i have to give doctor some time to work, some mint later i get a call from DR OSAUYI again telling me that my husband is going to call me bagging for forgiveness so 8 hours when i was at sleep my phone ring so pick it up what i had online is i am sorry Selena i hut you a lot i was shock and i ended the call i was carrying because i never believed i email DR OSAUYI told me to accept him back it highly unbelievable is just too real to be real for any one that need the help of the great spell caster email him on OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM Or call +2347064294395 at any time

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by curtisruben: 3:33am On Jun 08, 2015
For the past 3 months now I have been looking for good and geniue spell to bring back my ex lover back and also help me to win lottery. and it has been a hard time for me finding the right place until I get in contact with Dr Trust who gave me powerful prayer and assured me that it will take two days before the spell will be effective, truly 2 days later, my Ex Lover rang me, i answered the call, he started apologizing, we are together Now. Thank you for making her to know that we are meet to be together and also making my dreams come true. And he did a spell that make me to win lottery. Please if any body needs LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PRENANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL, GET YOUR PARTNER. BACK AND MANY MORE YOU MAKE NEED. Email him now for your own help. Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call him +2348156885231 All thanks goes to DR.Trust for the excessive work that he has done for me

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by JosephSelena1: 5:46am On Jun 08, 2015
My name is Joseph Selena i am from USA ,, thanks to DR OSAUYI who bring back my husband after 2year divorce it was really had for my kids so i leave with my parent i promise my self not to get married again so a friend of my introduce me to an email Osauyilovespell@gmail.com i was supra in the less than 5 min DR OSAUYI reply and side i will help you and he ask me from some information i gave Doctor the information ,and told me for my husband to come back to me for good and for eve i need to buy some items to cast the spell and which i did, i have to give doctor some time to work, some mint later i get a call from DR OSAUYI again telling me that my husband is going to call me bagging for forgiveness so 8 hours when i was at sleep my phone ring so pick it up what i had online is i am sorry Selena i hut you a lot i was shock and i ended the call i was carrying because i never believed i email DR OSAUYI told me to accept him back it highly unbelievable is just too real to be real for any one that need the help of the great spell caster email him on OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM Or call +2347064294395 at any time

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Elenaderi: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
My name is Elena Deri. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or his web sit Via: http://ultimatespellcast8.wix.com/ultimatespellcast call +2348156885231.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by Adamshelen88: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2015

My name is Adams Helen from United States, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is DR TRUST, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship wih my husband who left me, When i contacted DR TRUST he cast a love spell for me and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and careing. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, DR. TRUST can also offer any types of help like Reuniting of marriage and relationship, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com call him +2348156885231.

Re: I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend by lordmahatra2: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2015
My name is Altoria, I want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate the great spell caster called Dr.lord mahatra for helping me get back my relationship with my ex lover when he ended and turned his back on me for quite a long period of time. Dr.lord mahatra performed a powerful spell for me and within 42 hours after the spell had been cast i receive a call from my ex saying that he is sorry for hurting me and that he will not do such thing to me in his life again, I was surprised but later accepted him back. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or having difficulties in there marriages should contact Dr.lord mahatra temple email address (lordmahatraspelltemple@gmail.com) or call his mobile number +2347037292247

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.