Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Life Adventure: I Really Love My Girlfriend But I Enjoy Sex With Her Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Adventure: I Really Love My Girlfriend But I Enjoy Sex With Her Mother (485 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Adventure: I Really Love My Girlfriend But I Enjoy Sex With Her Mother by LoveEtRomance4: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Gail left me with my thoughts and my c0kcc in my hand.  The reality of what had just happened washed over me like the water from the shower head.

My Girlfriend's mum had just svkkced the cvmm out of the end of my d!kkc and l!kkced it clean without spilling a drop.

My emotions ran wild, all cascading into one big hard c0kkc ready for more action. I was in for a cent may as worth make it a dollar I thought. I washed my hair, the water carrying the suds all over my body. I finished it off with the detachable head in my hands running the water all over crevices of my body.

I grabbed the towel I had used before and dried myself off. 

The thoughts about my girlfriend Helen and how I was doing the wrong thing by her had completely left me. Really Mrs T was her Mum if it came to it well she could try and explain it.

But I wasn’t worried about it anymore.

In fact I was now so fvkkkcing h0rrnyyy my c0kkc hurt as it pulsed and I wanted to go and get it in her as deep and as hard as possible.

I threw the towel over my shoulder and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Gail’s door open so I headed straight there. I had been in her room before but never with her in it. I knew where she kept her lube for the nights I fvkkkced Helen's azz, always putting it back where she kept it.

Gail was lying on the bed with her legs spread as wide as could be and her fingers were working her pvsys sliding in and out of her nice wet hole.

"Well you decided to join me... do you want more little boy?" she asked.

"Yes Mrs T... I want A LOT more." I replied.  

"Well get over here and fvkkkc your mother-in-law to be." she barked. I walked to the side of the bed and guided my c0kkc to her mouth. Looking back at me she said.

"Oh silly boy - on the bed! I have svkkkced that monster clean already."

I was shocked. Helen loved svkkkcing my c0kkc at any opportunity. Before I fvkkkced her, during fvkkkkced her and after fvkkkced her.

I jumped on the bed and straight between Gail’s legs. I throbbed at the thought of being inside her.

"Stop Tom" she said looking straight at me.

"It’s time to return the favour don’t you think? Well I don’t care what you think as they say 'Down Boy'." she said a strong conviction in her voice. I like l!kkkcing pvvsys so this was no chore, although it wasn’t what I usually did with Helen. I generally just fvkkkkced her when and how I wanted.

I slid down k!zzing her belly as I went.

My mouth reached her pvvsys lips. They were drenched with her love juice and I lapped hungrily. The more directly I l!kkced, the more Gail squirmed on the bed.

"That’s it Tom lick it, stick your tongue inside me deep inside me. L!kkc my inner walls go on do it. ooohhhhhhh fckkkc yes!"

I stuck my tongue in as deep as I could and l!kkced it along her inner walls, they were soooo soft. Her pvvsys juice now coated my face. I put in two fingers on either side of her lips and spread her as wide as possible then l!kkkced her like a dog would lap up water from a bowl. I continued with long constant strokes ending at her c|!t with a little flick. Then back inside her again and again I held her walls, pushing against my fingers so I rubbed then as I l!kkced my body propped on my elbows.

"That’s a good boy Tom. Yes, yes, yes l!kkc it l!kkc your mamma’s pvvsys good boy." she continued to say, her pitch raising higher with every word. Her body started to shake and her h!pps thrust into my face. I let go of her hole and wrapped my arms around the under lower part of her back and clamped my face to her dripping hole and l!kkkced and svkkkced riding this bronco ride for all it was worth.

"Aaarrrgg yess yessss fvkkkc yesss Toooooooooom you fvkkkcing good little fvkkkcing boy arrrgggg ooooohhhoooooo." she screamed. Her hands grabbed my hair and pinned my face to her pvvsys holding me there as she thrashed about the bed until she was complete.

Releasing my face and hair from the tight grip she held me with.

"Clean it Tom. You have to clean all my juices off before you can fvkkkc me." she said breathlessly, her hair was wet and sweat covered parts of her body. I l!kkced her as she had told me to running my tongue all over her, down her legs and between her ass cheeks.

I had never let myself go like this ever and I loved it all. She wasn’t only my mother-in-law to be, she was now my fvkkkcing teacher and she was very very good at it.  

"Did you like the taste of me Tom?" she asked leaning up on her elbows, her legs still spread nice and wide her pvvsys clean shaved and looking totally fvkkkcing amazing.  

"Oh yes Mrs T, you taste incredible. I have never enjoyed eating pvvsys as much as that ever in my life before."

"Well you need more training Tom, but I think you will be alright in the end." she said like a school teaching giving me a grade for my report card.

"So let’s see how good you are with the beautiful c0kkc. Does it need svkkkcing?" she asked. My c0kkkc had only been soft once since I arrived and that was after my cvmmm unloaded into Gail’s mouth with her swallowing every drop. 

It didn’t take long to get ready again and had stayed that way ever since.

"I am ready Mrs T. Look!" I said jumping to my knees on the bed, my c0kkc standing high and hard.
Continue Reading..
https://binginvest.xyz/sumptuous-succulent-my-girlfriends-mom-took-me-to-an-unending-adventure-3/
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

7 Questions You Should Ask Your Partner Before Going Into Marriage. / Same Sex Sympathy: What it means and why it sucks! / Characteristics Of A Confirmed Big Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.