Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her (56587 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Niecy Nash Marries Jessica Betts, A Woman, 6 Months After Divorcing Her Husband / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
pocohantas:

They don’t know when to rest. Sometimes take a break kwanu. Haba!

Yes, but that's not even the end of the story, one issue is ability to separate fiction from reality. I saw one of your post on nairaland that when 2 people are married, one person must be responsible for how food comes into the home, whether they know how to cook or not, may not be relevant. Some ladies look peng and always get attention, they believe that they don't need to be accountable for things like that & they say because he tolerates it for some time, so therefore he will always be like that after all I couldn't cook when he met me. This is a very unrealistic take.

There is something called the human emotional cup, It gets full as time goes on.

Another failure on the side of men is thinking they can handle all women, In their head they say Oh, is it not that babe?, I can handle her, na small thing. Until they are completely emotionally frustrated in the process.

I really hope they are just playing a prank, I actually like them both, apart from the naked part.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by pocohantas(f): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
truthsayer009:

Yes, but that's not even the end of the story, one issue is ability to separate fiction from reality. I saw one of your post on nairaland that when 2 people are married, one person must be responsible for how food comes into the home, whether they know how to cook or not, may not be relevant. Some ladies look peng and always get attention, they believe that they don't need to be accountable for things like that & they say because he tolerates it for some time, so therefore he will always be like that after all I couldn't cook when he met me. This is a very unrealistic take.

There is something called the human emotional cup, It gets full as time goes on.

Another failure on the side of men is thinking they can handle all women, In their head they say Oh, is it not that babe?, I can handle her, na small thing. Until they are completely emotionally frustrated in the process.

I really hope they are just playing a prank, I actually like them both, apart from the naked part.

Everybody get their elasticity limit. Men abi humans love their partners to be exclusive. They want to have a level of control and influence over your way of life (pro and post marriage).

The problem here isn’t just a lack of accountability, the problem is they are so carried away with the thrill of having a supportive husband that they forget reasonable limits. At some point their actions begin to rub off his ego and masculinity. Janemena should stop twerking today and find some other career, then stylishly ask that same supportive husband if he loves her new way of life and see what he says. She would be amazed at how much he has been sucking in the whole thing.

Korra’s husband is a chiropractor. I am sure he never bargained for this much publicity. Korra had a baby and the next day she is live twerking. Woman take a break!

I am surprised some people are tapping into this. I don’t want my husband to be setting camera for me while I am shaking bumbum live. God abeg o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by robinsonnunto: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
he be like say no be him get the child....
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Stargurl20(f): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:

your English is wack, community diick with not taste? what sort of grammar is that

I blame the idiot that deflowered you when they're still imbibing sense in your empty head
Lol... Fool! I should I've sensed that you aren't smart and sensible enough, because I expected you to know that one who posses a community d**k has no taste, but penetrate any hole available. But how would u know when all your brain is filled with are all sorts decayed thoughts
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by proclinician: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

That's NOT the point. He got attracted to her, they befriended each other, were great friends, married, and still on for four years, had two kids, with blooming careers. They are having a successful union from every indication...if all of these weren't on social media and if they were a normal everyday couples like others, it'll be considered successful. Why, they check the boxes of every other kind of relationships people have. If this stunt (exactly what I believe it is), turns out to play out, it wouldn't because of the superficial reasons y'all are assuming now. Twerking, unclothedness and whatnot. They've been married all these while, all through their careers.

If one sees the way y'all are condemning them, one would think people who don't live the kind of lifestyle they're displaying do not break up.

If he's fed up of anything, chances are high that it would interpersonal differences - even as evident in every relationships - and not because she twerks.

Goan sit down. High caliber, my ass. They married; and it's been more than three years. If she's as worthless and wteva as you claim, why she attract am? 'Til the point of marriage. Mumu.

But just 3 Years after having a baby uncle said he's not doing again. Seeing how she posts everything on the internet do I need to spell it out to ur emptiness that she is upto no good. No decorum, no value, nothing just zero.

How does a marriage even last 3 years only. To show u these are two entirely different people with no point of reconciliation. I mean guy is a doctor, this one is a filthy thing on the internet nothing more.

u what is stopping u from posting all those kind of videos on the internet if u believe that's way to go not even like say u get sense

Filthy Animal.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by MYHUBBY: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
Stargurl20:

Lol... Fool! I should I've sensed that you aren't smart and sensible enough, because I expected you to know that one who posses a community d**k has no taste, but penetrate any hole available. But how would u know when all your brain is filled with are all sorts decayed thoughts

telling me about your dad boring biography to what end?

what should I use this your dad boring biography you cooked up there to do?
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by folake4u(f): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
So he did not know she was a twerker that posts her private life on social media before he married her?
Mr man calm down and watch War Room abeg.

Lmaoooooooo! grin grin you get bad mouth oh.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Stargurl20(f): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:

telling me about your dad boring biography to what end?

what should I use this your dad boring biography you cooked up there to do?
Now you've involved my dad even though I resisted the urge of involving yours.
This shows your miserable parents has failed completely at raising you. Instead of them ensuring that you're well cultured and represent good values, your mom was busy servicing the entire d**k in the community and your dad, drinking to stupor as well as falling into drainage embarrassing your entire family.
I expected nothing less from an uncultured child as u. If u were well trained at all, u wouldn't mention anyone's parents just because u had a rift with them.

It's high time I stopped giving u the attention u craved by replying ur comments. I'm outta this thread and no matter what u say after, I will take it as u are referring to ur father , mother, those who are of my age and older than me in ur family.
Bye
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 5:06am On Mar 11, 2022
proclinician:
But just 3 Years after having a baby uncle said he's not doing again. Seeing how she posts everything on the internet do I need to spell it out to ur emptiness that she is upto no good. No decorum, no value, nothing just zero.

How does a marriage even last 3 years only. To show u these are two entirely different people with no point of reconciliation. I mean guy is a doctor, this one is a filthy thing on the internet nothing more.

u what is stopping u from posting all those kind of videos on the internet if u believe that's way to go not even like say u get sense

Filthy Animal.

I knew you were dumb before, but not this terribly grin grin. Infact, if as the high caliber man and doc that you, you have never broken up with a woman before, or you've never fallen in love with someone, who isn't a dancer, isn't a twerker, isn't a social media freak, but after a while of being together, even as low key people, issues came up between y'all to make you go your separate ways, come then and you'll have the perfect reasons to judge this lady. I hope you're married and you're fairly certain the marriage will last? For more than three years? grin I hope you don't make relationship mistakes, and I hope you've never been with a woman whom your personalities both do not match.

You should absolutely be getting the best out of relationships with the best women and shouldn't be single right now. Not because "you haven't found the right person or that all women are bad." If you wanted to be single at all, it should be because you voluntarily choose to and that you love being single.

Bloody redpiller.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by DaHrNn0001: 6:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Bellerophon:

Nairaland members and Nigerians seem
To have inherited a hereditary trait of foolishness perpetuated down generations and now has become a dominant trait or gene! Of what importance is the marital bliss of total strangers to you given the existential crisis living in Nigeria brings!

You wonder aloud about what could have happened in a marriage you have no stake in while foolishly abdicating responsibility for fixing your very own life! Are you in any way related to the couple or you’re just one of those gullible people that derive satisfaction from watching the lives of other people unravel!

Sadly, this is what the world has come to, people constant vacillating between the make believe of social media and the pungent reality of their own lives! What a sad existence!

Wow... so much gullible words from a mundane mind. Trying to imagine what I had said that you took so much energy wanting to degrade your generation which I feel your assertion is baseless. Since you decided to rain abuses over just a simple statement. I leave you to your stupidity. Thank you
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by MYHUBBY: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Stargurl20:

Now you've involved my dad even though I resisted the urge of involving yours.
This shows your miserable parents has failed completely at raising you. Instead of them ensuring that you're well cultured and represent good values, your mom was busy servicing the entire d**k in the community and your dad, drinking to stupor as well as falling into drainage embarrassing your entire family.
I expected nothing less from an uncultured child as u. If u were well trained at all, u wouldn't mention anyone's parents just because u had a rift with them.

It's high time I stopped giving u the attention u craved by replying ur comments. I'm outta this thread and no matter what u say after, I will take it as u are referring to ur father , mother, those who are of my age and older than me in ur family.
Bye

another gibberish, I will over involved him, he failed to imbibe common sense in you at tender age. tagging yourself miserable is another example to prove he failed in his responsibility to raise you perfectly. dumb girl

next time you jump like lose monkey to quote me, I go so rubbish you that day with your nonsense epistle

I was just catching cruise with my earlier post and you started with insult but want me to be praising you. fúck off
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by proclinician: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I knew you were dumb before, but not this terribly grin grin. Infact, if as the high caliber man and doc that you, you have never broken up with a woman before, or you've never fallen in love with someone, who isn't a dancer, isn't a twerker, isn't a social media freak, but after a while of being together, even as low key people, issues came up between y'all to make you go your separate ways, come then and you'll have the perfect reasons to judge this lady. I hope you're married and you're fairly certain the marriage will last? For more than three years? grin I hope you don't make relationship mistakes, and I hope you've never been with a woman whom your personalities both do not match.

You should absolutely be getting the best out of relationships with the best women and shouldn't be single right now. Not because "you haven't found the right person or that all women are bad." If you wanted to be single at all, it should be because you voluntarily choose to and that you love being single.

Bloody redpiller.

Pls your royal emptiness if I have a fling with someone and decide to end it and move on it is not the same wirg getting fully married and then deciding to end the marriage just few days after having a baby.

Your emptiness, this is not dating neither is it a fling, it is marriage. A marriage that woefully failed just after 3 years. Like two people pledge before whatever they believe in to stick with each other forever then after 3 years the man said he's not doing again and thee can only be one reason for that.

The guy must have told this woman to stop, reduce the social media exposure. After you get trained to become a medical doctor, your life takes an entirely different form. The things that excite a normal person out there does not excite you anymore. He must have told this rag to stop, if it's cos of money he can make all the money they'll need from his practise but unfortunately u can't take a pig out of the dirt and expect it not to return because filthiness is all the pig knows

Highly contrasting characteristics dumb fvck, must I spell out everything?

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Magnoliaa(f): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
proclinician:
Pls your royal emptiness if I have a fling with someone and decide to end it and move on it is not the same wirg getting fully married and then deciding to end the marriage just few days after having a baby.

Your emptiness, this is not dating neither is it a fling, it is marriage. A marriage that woefully failed just after 3 years. Like two people pledge before whatever they believe in to stick with each other forever then after 3 years the man said he's not doing again and thee can only be one reason for that.

The guy must have told this woman to stop, reduce the social media exposure. After you get trained to become a medical doctor, your life takes an entirely different form. The things that excite a normal person out there does not excite you anymore. He must have told this rag to stop, if it's cos of money he can make all the money they'll need from his practise but unfortunately u can't take a pig out of the dirt and expect it not to return because filthiness is all the pig knows

Highly contrasting characteristics dumb fvck, must I spell out everything?
[/s]

Emptiness bears nothing to what I'm saying, but your dumbness is still yet obvious in this so long a letter. grin grin grin

See you see assumptions and vitriol flying everywhere. It must be paining having to trash about, spitting those vile words out abi? Almost as if you're hammering on the dirty words as if that would make them more truthful and biting. If you know you've never broken up with a normal babe as a normal guy, if you're still single as a normal guy with high tastes, you, are then, in no position to judge her. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by proclinician: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:
[s][/s]

Emptiness bears nothing to what I'm saying, but your dumbness is still yet obvious in this so long a letter. grin grin grin

See you see assumptions and vitriol flying everywhere. It must be paining having to trash about, spitting those vile words out abi? Almost as if you're hammering on the dirty words as if that would make them more truthful and biting. If you know you've never broken up with a normal babe as a normal guy, if you're still single as a normal guy with high tastes, you, are then, in no position to judge her. smiley

I don't know the level of taste u expect of a high caliber man if not high. I'll leave ur emptiness here.
You can upload all ur raggedly pictures on the internet, expose everything because u and a rag belong together. The joke is on u.

Peace.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by georgeakins: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Johel:

Yes she is.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) / Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos) / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.