Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her (56598 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Niecy Nash Marries Jessica Betts, A Woman, 6 Months After Divorcing Her Husband / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by We4all: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Very typical of your gender.
You rushed to counter my submission without first digesting my point.
You only confirm my position about how less you women use your sense.
I said MOST women. I even capitalized the word MOST. But you obviously didn't see it because you didn't want to see it, I guess.
Drop emotion and use your mind now. Don't you prefer how Middle Eastern women dress decently compared to the bikini Western women shamelessly wear in public?
What makes men use women for rituals if not for their senseless greed and stupid risks they always take?
Why go to visit a guy when he can come to meet you in your parents house or in a public place/space?
Why open your legs for a man who hasn't married you, if not that you are senseless and shameless?
Let every lady lock their legs and stop seeing men in hotel room and under unsafe circumstances and we will see ritual killings drop to zero.
Put your hands on your head and ask God to put more sense and shamefacedness in your head and heart.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.

By trying to sound woke, you have ended up making a fool of yourself. Didn’t your momma teach you not to assume or generalize?

So, because I made a valid point, your coconut head concluded that I belong to a particular gender. Grow up and reason like a human and not like a man.

It’s so typical to blame the victim and not the criminal. I guess the young lady that was killed recently while minding her business followed a man to a hotel.

By the way, you sound like those criminals and I can bet my balls that you are one of them.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by dazzlingd(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Bahamas95:
FOOLS!

grin

This comment did justice
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Kajaard: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hassanmaye:

That gender and brainless

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Kajaard: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:
Korra Obidi wey everywhere men dey manage, wey dey give men their own each joy, e reach your turn, you give am Belle, if them give her belle since he fit reach your turn

You are not well at all, Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by JustPowerApps(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
FOOLS! FOOLS! FOOLS!
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by seyz91(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
No sensible man should take that nonsense undecided
TeeGentle:
It's because of her excess twerking
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Johel(m): 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
georgeakins:

Is she a Nigerian?

Yes she is.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Johel(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Barryseal:

There's something really off about the lady. I normally jump and pass whenever her content come up my social feed.

When she's amongst dancers,she like too show alot, dey carry shoulders, dey form classy,she likes forming her clique of girls whenever there's a shoot, auditions,or shows, she discriminates and look down on people not her level or bigger....But I believe she's a girl,so she will always use what she have to get what she wants...No hate,just stating the obvious.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Stargurl20(f): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
MYHUBBY:
Korra Obidi wey every men for area dey manage, wey dey give men their own each joy, he reach your turn, you give am Belle, if them give her belle since he for reach your turn?
Keep quite. U don't judge books by their covers. Some covers up but are worse than full time prostitute.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by luvyaself95(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:
Finally he is a man . As it is said in the Good book of MGTOW.

"He that drinketh of the redpill , shall live a long blissful and wise life... While he, that drinketh of the bluepill shalt wear sanitary pads and women's clothing ...he shalt lust after another man's anus and he shalt be smacked from ear to ear by women folk, for he shalt be known as Simp"

Culled from The MGTOW , Book of musings, Chapter 4, verses 9 to 14.

I come in peace
Mad Oh
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by MYHUBBY: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Stargurl20:

Keep quite. U don't judge books by their covers. Some covers up but are worse than full time prostitute.

it is keep quiet, empty head like you is telling your Elder bro to keep shut, if i give you slap there

better crawl back to the hole you came out from. nonsense and your loose vagina
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Playermayweda(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

By trying to sound woke, you have ended up making a fool of yourself. Didn’t your momma teach you not to assume or generalize?

So, because I made a valid point, your coconut head concluded that I belong to a particular gender. Grow up and reason like a human and not like a man.

It’s so typical to blame the victim and not the criminal. I guess the young lady that was killed recently while minding her business followed a man to a hotel.

By the way, you sound like those criminals and I can bet my balls that you are one of them.

U be mumu!!
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by meobizy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
With the way Nairaland gave her twelve children in ten years, I guess she got pregnant again.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Playermayweda(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Both her and the husband na mumu, anybody wey dey support am na mumu, anybody that bring gender into this na mumu, make dem divorce make everybody rest abeg.

MUMUS!!!
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by ufotunang: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Twerking and advertising her market to her customers.and the whole world......which man will be happy to have a wife with such a bad behavior
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Munzy14(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
luvyaself95:
Mad Oh
grin grin grin
othermen:
Korra is a very enterprising individual, she’s beautiful and she’s a star. You may not have or share her values, but it’s in being different, that we are distinguishable.

We should respect people’s choices even if such doesn’t align with ours. She dances, she generates interest, she is an influencer, she makes money; she has used her platform to promote her husband, she has used her platform to promote up and coming local musicians, she has inspired women, that it’s possible that after childbirth, you can be attractive. And she has done most of these, along side- her husband…but above all, listen to her perspective, she educates. Her joy and that of her family whether together or not is what matters. That’s what matters, not our opinions.

Personally, I have always admired the family from a distance; the happiness and bonding that is projected is what every family should aspire towards.

but whatever it’s that is now happening; they know what’s best for them. It will seem that beneath all of those shared joys, all those projections; they had a cost, that they also had their own issues and that perhaps their is a toil their choices might have had on them. Is it a time to mock or beat Korra further down or justify her situation ? I don’t think so and I don’t think it projects anyone well to do so.

As I know that what is best for their fans may not be best for them. I can only wish them what they wish for themselves. If reconciliation is feasible, I’ll be glad. If it’s not, I believe they would still share their joy which would alleviate our heartbreak for their situation.
Yhen yhen..You can do shits as a single person, Thr moment you marry, you must respect that sacred institution... lipsrsealed

No sensible man will accept what korra and jane does as a wife..Even if a husband does, it is for the mean time...Even if she is feeding him. undecided

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by We4all: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Playermayweda:

U be mumu!!

Oloti pro max.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Duru009(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

It takes a LovePeddler to recognize another LovePeddler.

My dear, I was young then. It was my senior Consin
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by We4all: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Munzy14:

Yhen yhen..You can do shits as a single person, Thr moment you marry, you must respect that sacred institution... lipsrsealed

No sensible man will accept what korra and jane does as a wife..Even if a husband does, it is for the mean time...Even if she is feeding him. undecided

You meant to say, ‘no chauvinistic Nigerian man’ will accept Korra as a wife.

Try to understand that a typical white man is very liberal and can never harbor the mentality of the average black man.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Gospel2Day: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

You keep exposing your rashness and rudeness too.
You will start making sense once you get to be free from the shackles of your emotions.
The word MOST does not mean everyone. It means a larger part of...
But since you are not here to learn but to fight, I will leave you to it.
I wasn't raised to be uncouth as to call someone I do not know, have never met a criminal.
It shows your faulty upbringing, morals and manners.
Take care.
Bye.
Shalom.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Playermayweda(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

Oloti pro max.

Mumu go carry phone one data just dey spew nonsense. Olodo somebody
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by We4all: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You keep exposing your rashness and rudeness too.
You will start making sense once you get to be free from the shackles of your emotions.
The word MOST does not mean everyone. It means a larger part of...
But since you are not here to learn but to fight, I will leave you to it.
I wasn't raised to be uncouth as to call someone I do not know, have never met a criminal.
It shows your faulty upbringing, morals and manners.
Take care.
Bye.
Shalom.

Alaye, read your first response and figure out who is the uncouth one here.

After using derogatory words, you are now playing the victim.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Playermayweda(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

Try to understand that a typical white man is very liberal and can never harbor the mentality of the average black man.

Olodo don drop quote grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by We4all: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Playermayweda:

Mumu go carry phone one data just dey spew nonsense. Olodo somebody

Alaye will continue to type rubbish just to prove he can’t reason like a human being.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by We4all: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
Playermayweda:

Olodo don drop quote grin grin

At least the Ogbeni understood me perfectly.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Playermayweda(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

Alaye will continue to type rubbish just to prove he can’t reason like a human being.

Rest olodo, your brain no fit carry wetin normal human being dey type. Na ur fault sha u go school u still no gree learn. Abeg rest mumu
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Gospel2Day: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

Alaye, read your first response and figure out who is the uncouth one here.

After using derogatory words, you are now playing the victim.

I did not direct derogatory words to you.
English comprehension is a common challenge for many in Africa.
I said most females, then continued to explain how they manifest senselessness and shamelessness.
Why take panadol for someone's headache if truly you are male?
Why are you pained?Why did you think it was you I was abusing, when you're NOT a female?
Wonders, they say, shall never end.
I'm sorry, sir. If my comment passes as an insult to you.
Please, do forgive me.
Thank you.
Goodbye.
Shalom.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by We4all: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Playermayweda:

Rest olodo, your brain no fit carry wetin normal human being dey type. Na ur fault sha u go school u still no gree learn. Abeg rest mumu

You sound like a street low class criminal.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Munzy14(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

Let me pretend as if Korra's husband is from Kenya... undecided

Erase that mentality...Marriage is different from boy and girl friend relationship.

So my kids will grow up to start seeing stupidity of their mom on the internet?

Taaa!!! Carry ya woke comot for road jaree...You are free to carry her type.. undecided

Leave the decent babes for us. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by We4all: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I did not direct derogatory words to you.
English comprehension is a common challenge for many in Africa.
I said most females, then continued to explain how they manifest senselessness and shamelessness.
Why take panadol for someone's headache if truly you are male?
Why are you pained?Why did you think it was you I was abusing, when you're NOT a female?
Wonders, they say, shall never end.
I'm sorry, sir. If my comment passes as an insult to you.
Please, do forgive me.
Thank you.
Goodbye.
Shalom.

I am pained cos the most important people in my life are females.

I am pained cos the most ruthless criminals are males.

I am pained cos you’re too daft to decipher that the world would be a better place if there were less males.

I am also irritated that you are trying to pass yourself off as a religious person after throwing stones at a particular gender while painting yours as perfect:

Lastly, I don’t forgive cos I am not God.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by Gospel2Day: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
We4all:

I am pained cos the most important people in my life are females.

I am pained cos the most ruthless criminals are males.

I am pained cos you’re too daft to decipher that the world would be a better place if there were less males.

Thank you for the abuse.
I have passed the level of being hurt by anyone's abuse.
My emotions have no hold over me.
I'm not a slave to them.
Goodbye.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her by iamrealdeji(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigerian girls always think oyinbos don't care and can act hoeish if they have oyinbo husband,just like Maheeda. Oyinbos are humans too with blood running through their veins. All men are the same

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.