Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) (4363 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
After reading other distinguished comrades' comments and honest views, I'm here to announce to y'all that I'm the only Nigerian guy that'd stomach such Damned excess from a supposed girlfriend.

Immediately the TV falls, I would go down on all fours and beg her ( as awon simp wey I be becry) to tamper justice with Mercy.

I'd envelop her in my arms, kiss, and look deep into her eyes even if she's resisting and doesn't want it.

I'd cocksure drop her piping hot anger to the lowest degree of cold.

If she lets me, I'd carry her off to bed and rock her world. Take her to cloud nine and back. Hit her uterine so darn good that she'd squirt so mad like torrential rain and moan relished like a gasping thunder.

After all Said and done...after we must've had heart to heart talks, I'd allow place her Head on my hairy chest and leave her to sleep peacefully and snore away her whatever sorrow which has been eating her.

I'd sleep too.

Then around 3:34 am...Then I'd dream.

My Great grandfather would appear in a trance, expertly and aesthetically remove my brain and replace it with another.

Once he's done fastening the last bolt/nuts, I would spring up like a wounded lion. Breathing in and out hot smoke, panting heavily like a marathon runner, and with all the veins in my body becoming more pronounced as if they want to escape from my body.

In the darkness.

I'd walk slowly, calculatively, and suggestively to the mirror on the wall and peering into it could see my eyes...

Red and blazing like hot coals.

Suddenly the electric bulb goes off quite slowly, and barely a minute later sharp lighting quickly filters into my room through the window revealing my assignment lying stretched in the bed.

I'd let out chilling but hysterical laughter and taking 2 steps leap up into the air and before I could land, dive straight into bed and grab her by the neck...

Intensely pressed my two hands around her throat. All this while silent except for her tall legs which are seriously vibrating, shaking, and kicking.

"Please, don't kill me" barely escapes from her agape mouth.

" Drops of tears race down her forlorn face and just then her blue eyes draw my attention"

"Painted in her eyes like vision, are her fears, pain, death, and pleas of Mercy.

But shit won't move me

" I'd make sure I strongly maintain my grip on her throat until her breathing ceases!

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
whitestar01:
this is not Nigeria oo
She will pay for the damages when taken to court. She can't go freely
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Badonasty(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
The guy should just thank God for exposing her character….he has surely dodged a bullet
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by whitestar01(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elchapo212:

you dun forget say oyibo people na feminine a**lockers? Them no dey play with feminine justice
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by whitestar01(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kobicove:

Let her come and try it here in Nigeria
grin grin her mumu never reach like that naa cos she go kolet am full package
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
whitestar01:
you dun forget say oyibo people na feminine a**lockers? Them no dey play with feminine justice
No be very obvious matter as this. She's being destructive and a nuisance
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by whitestar01(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elchapo212:

you never even know the reason for her action. Don't be surprise she might be justified if she has cogent reasons
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by DatoDatuk: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Generalwoodz:
After reading other distinguished comrades' comment and honest views, I'm here to announce to y'all that I'm the only Nigerian guy that'd stomach such Damned excess from a supposed girlfriend.

Immediately the TV falls, I would go down on all my fours and beg ( as awon simp) to tamper justice with Mercy.

I'd evelope her in my arms, kiss and look deep into her eyes even if she doesn't want it.

I'd cocksure drop her piping hot anger to the lowest degree of cold.

If she lets me, I'd carry her off to bed and rock her world. Take her to cloud nine and back. Hit her uterine so darn good that she'd squirt so like torrential rain and moan relished like a gasping thunder.

After all Said and done...after we must've had heart to heart talks, I'd allow place her Head on my hairy chest and leave to sleep and snore away her whatever sorrow which has been eating her.

I'd sleep too.

Then around 3:34 am...Then I'd dream.

My Great grand father would appear in a trance, expertly and aesthetically remove my brain and replace it with another.

Once he's done fastening the last bolt/nuts, I would sprang up like a wounded lion. Breathing in and out hot smoke, panting heavily like a marathon runner and with all the veins in my body becoming more prounced as if they escape from body..

In the darkness.

I'd walk slowly, calculatively and suggestively to the mirror on the wall and peering into it could see my eyes...

Red and blazing like hot coals.

Suddenly the electric bulb goes off quite slowly, and barely a minute later a sharp lighting quickly filters into my room through the window revealing my assignment lying stretched in the bed.

I'd let out chilling but hysterical laughter and taking 2 steps leap up into the air and before I could land, dive straight into bed and grab her by the neck...

Intensely pressed my two hands around her throat. All this while silent expect for tall legs which are seriously vibrating, shaking and kicking.

"Please, don't kill me" barely escapes from agape mouth.

" Drops of tears races down her forlorn face and just then her blurr eyes draws my attention"

" Clearly painted in her eyes like vision,are fears, pain, death and pleas of Mercy.

" I'd make sure I strongly maintain my grip on her throat until her breathing ceases!

Baba u too dread lol
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
whitestar01:
you never even know the reason for her action. Don't be surprise she might be justified if she has cogent reasons
Lol leave sensational stories bro. Nothing justifies destruction of another person's property because they're dating. Try dey follow Discover ID and CBS Reality for real life events. Even if you're not living there you will surely know how their laws work

1 Like

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by orohbiro(f): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Druggey:
let a Biitch try this shit with Druggie, e don be 4 her be dat.She go collect that day. cool
A real man don't hit a woman
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Kingkali: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Rahkman:
This one na for America naa come try am for nigeria, even though I no dey do ritual but that day I go carry ur head go give baba as donation for anybody wey need am do ritual
gringringringrin
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Kingkali: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
SmellySperm:
If it's in Nigeria, I'm sure most simps won't do sh!t. They'll even beg her after. I HATE SIMPS
na lie jawre, the simpness go sheeft go one side first.

To slap that lady they hungry me like thisangry
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Kingkali: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Both of them are guilty,he does not have any right to lay his hands on her and she's wrong as well for doing this. See comments above it only shows that most Nigerian men are violent. If a man dare hits me,my love for him will immediately turn to hate and I'll never speak with him again.
you love him and want to destroy his property right?. To slap you through my phone like this they hungry me.
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by whitestar01(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Elchapo212:

Lol leave sensational stories bro. Nothing justifies destruction of another person's property because they're dating. Try dey follow Discover ID and CBS Reality for real life events. Even if you're not living there you will surely know how their laws work
ok naa
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Druggey(m): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
orohbiro:
A real man don't hit a woman
So the lady is a real woman for doing this? U're justifying the lady's action abi? Mooove Biitch get out the wayyyyyyy cool
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by orohbiro(f): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Lalami3232:
I never marry you for house but you don dey destroy my properties. Who you be na
Na you buy dem for me? Well, make we all dey try control our anger because E fit lead to something else. If the guy give her better beating, dem go say "don't lay your hands on a woman". People of God, if a lady tries this with me, you go must replace am or take correct beating ooooo. I go make sure say we fight like man to man. How you go destroy property wey you no buy? No be juju be that? Funny enough, she may not even get such for house.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "no ever let anger get the better of you"
but u cab destroy her heart abi hypocrite

(1) (2) (Reply)

short girls is a no no for some guys / Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys / Do I Look Like Ini Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.