Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) (4353 Views)

Lady Stands Up During Service To Accuse Pastor Of Getting Her Pregnant (pic/vid) / Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid) / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by DatoDatuk: 4:00am On Mar 10, 2022
A lady tears off boyfriend TV from the wall in a rage of fury after she claims he laid his hands on her. #saynotoviolence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq61Lf7nCos

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Druggey(m): 4:10am On Mar 10, 2022
let a Biitch try this shit with Druggie, e don be 4 her be dat.She go collect that day. cool

14 Likes

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Merlissa(f): 4:37am On Mar 10, 2022
i comment my reserve!

1 Like

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by whitestar01(m): 4:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Druggey:
let a Biitch try this shit with Druggie, e don be 4 her be dat.She go collect that day. cool
this is not Nigeria oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Wawelexy(m): 4:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Me looking at her

2 Likes

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Freestainworld(m): 5:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Oyibo dey learn work, come Nigeria come try this shit, your configuration process go smooth in peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Ever8090: 5:18am On Mar 10, 2022
..how Nigerian guy will be calculating the colour and method of her mending...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by hysteresis: 5:21am On Mar 10, 2022
What is wrong with this people.
Well except she gifted her the television.
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by PlaysNigeria: 5:26am On Mar 10, 2022
He go get the kind boyfriend wey you go try this shit with. No be for here sad

2 Likes

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Blunttruth: 5:38am On Mar 10, 2022
Never let a anyone hurt you to this extent. Keep your heart guarded. Love no one but your children.

1 Like

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Ceenachi: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2022
To slap this girl from nairaland just dey hungry me undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by TeeGentle(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2022
He will still touch again
Idiots
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by stamapro(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Their relationship is doing well.
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2022
I shake my head cheesy
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Nonexisting: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2022
I don't hit vaginarians but this one must collect and she will replace the TV with money she makes from social media influencing work and instagram modeling work, the career them lazy olosho bitches claim to be into nowadays.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Lalami3232(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2022
I never marry you for house but you don dey destroy my properties. Who you be na
Na you buy dem for me? Well, make we all dey try control our anger because E fit lead to something else. If the guy give her better beating, dem go say "don't lay your hands on a woman". People of God, if a lady tries this with me, you go must replace am or take correct beating ooooo. I go make sure say we fight like man to man. How you go destroy property wey you no buy? No be juju be that? Funny enough, she may not even get such for house.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "no ever let anger get the better of you"

5 Likes

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Rahkman: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2022
This one na for America naa come try am for nigeria, even though I no dey do ritual but that day I go carry ur head go give baba as donation for anybody wey need am do ritual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Deborah98(f): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2022
I've learnt to walk away or cry than wanting to retaliate or attack. I found out something recently that you get peace when you walk away,cry or talk to yourself or even find consolation in something or from someone than wanting to attack thereby landing in more troubles. It's not easy but it saves a whole lot of shit.
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Kobicove(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2022
whitestar01:
this is not Nigeria oo

Let her come and try it here in Nigeria
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by blazepascal(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Try this with a Nigeria man you are doomed

1 Like

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Hungrychicken(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2022
It can only be a black akata woman, them just dey too violent embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by GooodHardDick: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2022
this is not Nigeria. angry

If dem born her well, make she come try am for Nigeria. She won't only collecting beating, she go buy a bigger size of that TV, she go replace everything wey she destroy asap!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Truvelisback(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Make she just go dey price her wheel chair, because the kind beating she go recieve again ehn! grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2022
If it's in Nigeria, I'm sure most simps won't do sh!t. They'll even beg her after. I HATE SIMPS
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
Both of them are guilty,he does not have any right to lay his hands on her and she's wrong as well for doing this. See comments above it only shows that most Nigerian men are violent. If a man dare hits me,my love for him will immediately turn to hate and I'll never speak with him again.
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Anon4: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Both of them are guilty,he does not have any right to lay his hands on her and she's wrong as well for doing this. See comments above it only shows that most Nigerian men are violent. If a man dare hits me,my love for him will immediately turn to hate and I'll never speak with him again.
destroy a man's hard earned asset you expect him to be applaud you?

Can you be gentle in that situation?

Personally, doing this kind of shit will mark the end of any form of relationship we had.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by 9japride(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Chia the thing really pain am. This kind woman can stab a man while sleeping.
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Anon4:
you destroy a man's hard earned asset and you expect him to be applaud you?

Even you will you be gentle in that situation?

Personally, doing this kind of shit will mark the end of any form of relationship we had.
He started the violence and she reacted violently which makes both of them guilty, let try and be truthful irrespective of the gender involved
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Anon4: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
9japride:
Chia the thing really pain am. This kind woman can stab a man while sleeping.
Obviously man. Violence and crazy go hand in hand.
Best thing is to avoid people like that.

1 Like

Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by 9japride(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Anon4:
Obviously man. Violence and crazy go hand in hand.
Best thing is to avoid people like that.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea very important. It always end in tears. Two people can't be crazy in a relationship, one needs to be cooler.
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Goodvibes8(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Massive Shout-out to Nigerian guys grin grin
Re: Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) by Adsexpert: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
If I am the one . If you try this with me..

I will even be the one to beg you.. we will come back together set camera for room anytime we get sex record your naked ness and put am for online YouTube, Twitter and even in naira land here and remain anonymous make boys masturbate on top ...

Show ur face clean clear.. na me u want spoil him career abi??..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Like Slim Girls / It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It / Sex And The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.