Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience (1839 Views)

Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
A Nigerian lady made a video over her boyfriend’s habit of always apologising, saying she does not like how he behaves.

She said that no matter what she does wrong or if he offends her, he will be the one to tender apology for all.

According to her, she misses the toxic vibe that some other relationships have but her man says that he wants theirs to work hence his reason for not wanting them to quarrel. This is exactly how simps behave!

Guys, girls hate it when you are too available, giving her so much attention, apologizing unnecessarily, giving her money and always acting all nice and gentle, use your head my brother. Become a Redpiller today and earn respect and value from any girl/anyone.

11 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2022
That's her,she doesn't stand for all women,pls don't allow ignorance drive you to your doom as a guy.
Respect yourself as a man,but being toxic sounds childish.
Toxicity breeds violence, violence breeds violence and violence still breeds destruction.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Zonefree(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2022
No sensible guy should take the words of a Nigerian girl seriously. Nigerian girls are devoid of sound reasoning and good judgement.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Whazar(m): 8:40am On Mar 10, 2022
I never give myself attention finish nah girl remain abi

10 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:
That's her,she doesn't stand for all women,pls don't allow ignorance drive you to your doom as a guy.
Toxicity breeds violence, violence breeds violence and violence still breeds destruction.

You should know that generally women hate guys who are always too available for them, always giving them money, attention etc.

Girls always go for guys who doesn't give a flying fvck about them. You think a girl likes you when you're always meeting her demands?

7 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
No sensible guy should take the words of a Nigerian girl seriously. Nigerian girls are devoid of sound reasoning and good judgement.

True bro.

But however, what that girl said is 100% true!

No girl likes it when a guy is always too available for her, always giving her money, attention, etc. Girls love to chase guys as much as guys love to chase them too. They chased after guys who don't give them attention at all.

6 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Whazar:

Gee! You're an OG bro!

1 Like

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2022
Lol, Men are vexing! But some babes, u have to give dem some attention for dem to give the 'kongomeat'!

1 Like

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Zonefree(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

True bro.

But however, what that girl said is 100% true!

No girl likes it when a guy is always too available for her, always giving her money, attention, etc. Girls love to chase guys as much as guys love to chase them too. They chased after guys who don't give them attention at all.
I understand but, no Nigerian girl will leave a guy that gives her money for a broke toxic guy.

98.362% reason why a Nigerian girl is in a relationship is financial benefit. She can't trade that away cos she's looking for a toxic guy that can't afford 3 square meal.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Zonefree(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, Men are vexing! But some babes, u have to give dem some attention for dem to give the 'kongomeat'!
You can get the kongomeat with just fanta and meat pie, or noodles and egg.

They are always hungry.

8 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You should know that generally women hate guys who are always too available for them, always giving them money, attention etc.

Girls always go for guys who doesn't give a flying fvck about them. You think a girl likes you when you're always meeting her demands?

I do understand my point,but that toxicity is just too harsh.as a man I think you should be able to understand what I meant.

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Solofresh2: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:
A Nigerian lady made a video over her boyfriend’s habit of always apologising, saying she does not like how he behaves.

She said that no matter what she does wrong or if he offends her, he will be the one to tender apology for all.

According to her, she misses the toxic vibe that some other relationships have but her man says that he wants theirs to work hence his reason for not wanting them to quarrel. This is exactly how simps behave!

Guys, girls hate it when you are too available, giving her so much attention, apologizing unnecessarily, giving her money and always acting all nice and gentle, use your head my brother. Become a Redpiller today and earn respect and value from any girl/anyone.
Women hate weak men and not attention. I am talking from experience.
Women hate men that can't stand for themselves but always apologizing
They hate men that can't challenge them even when they know they are wrong.

Just be yourself and know your worth
You can never satisfy anybody

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

No bro! You can give her all your attention and yet she still won't give you her pussy!

Do you know a girl can lust after you and wishes to fvck u the first time she's seeing you? Just as the same way guys wishing to fvck a sexy girl the moment he see her for the first time!

Become a redpiller today and know how these games works!

8 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

I understand but, no Nigerian girl will leave a guy that gives her money for a broke toxic guy.

98.362% reason why a Nigerian girl is in a relationship is financial benefit. She can't trade that away cos she's looking for a toxic guy that can't afford 3 square meal.

Very true bro!

But do you know even when she's in the relationship with that good and gentle guy because of financial benefits, she still bleeps and sleeps with the broke toxic guy?

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

You can get the kongomeat with just fanta and meat pie, or noodles and egg.

They are always hungry.
Lolss!
Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Zonefree(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Very true bro!

But do you know even when she's in the relationship with that good and gentle guy because of financial benefits, she still bleeps and sleeps with the broke toxic guy?
Of course she can fvck anyone.
Beta buck
Alpha fvck.

3 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:

I do understand my point,but that toxicity is just too harsh.as a man I think you should be able to understand what I meant.

Of course, I understand your point perfectly well bro! However, this is what I meant by being toxic!

Be selfie, Be alpha person, no send no poo, don't be needy, don't be available all the time. Make her know she's not the only one, but show her love. Use the exact words on her don't paraphrase. Fvck is fvck, kiss is kiss. Smooch is smooch, don't do parental guidance. Don't be slow to say what you want. With these and many more your bad boy/redpiller life is loading. Dress neat remember you come first.

6 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Women hate weak men and not attention. I am talking from experience.
Women hate men that can't stand for themselves but always apologizing
They hate men that can't challenge them even when they know they are wrong.

Just be yourself and know your worth
You can never satisfy anybody

100% true bro!

However, deprive a woman of attention and watch her go crazy! This is why women go for guys who doesn't give a flying fvck about them nor give them attention at all.

Attention is a powerful dominant male trait that most guys misuse, whereby making themself always available for a girl.

Deprive her the attention bro and watch her go crazy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by GooodHardDick: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Guys, Do you know if you don't cheat on a girl, she'll see you as a weak man?

3 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Boogyman557: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na DIS KIND useless MANCHI of a boyfriend de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE..

I JUST CLEAN my old KALA finish now..

E remain to LOAD BULLET INSIDE..

abeg give me d LOCATION of ur useless MANCHI of a BF..

I JUST 1 SETTLE SOMETHING..

WTF MAN!
Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Whazar:

Are you a narcissist ?
Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Whazar(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
HenryDion:

Are you a narcissist ?
Why do u ask
Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Whazar:

Why do u ask

Answer the question first before demanding the reason for the question.
Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Sammy101111(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Give a girl too much attention she will automatically see you as mumu

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by Poorfarmer: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:

there will remain in the relationship with the nice guy but cheat on him with the bad guy. it's a fact

1 Like

Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by InfinityFabric: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Comradewhy:

Have you heard of hybristophilia ? And the fact that it's only females that exhibits it ?
Re: Guys! Girls Hate It When You Are Always Giving Her Attention! An Experience by InfinityFabric: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Girls in general are emotions before reasoning, feels before reals.

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Women Impregnate 2 Fellow Prisoners / Where Can I Get This Cigar? / I Think My Gf Is A Sociopath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.