Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office (17009 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / Nigerians Battle Extreme Poverty Amid Many Fg’s Alleviation Schemes / Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Ray07(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol

Even people that have been hungry since 2000 and 2013 are blaming Buhari.

Why won't there be hardship?

Is there any economy like ours that survived the hardship of Covid 19?

As long as we reamin such a useless country, producing nothing but waiting to pack oil money, our hardship will continue till eternity.
But this said president promised diversification of the economy.

Am just tired of this country.
Me way been fat b4, Buhari government turn me to toothpick. sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Enemyofpeace: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
The photo speaks volume

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Realguyman1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
ProphetJeroboam:
Who knew it would take fuel scarcity to make him see the light. LOL
Lolz.... E be plenty tinx o.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by zuchyblink(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
His government is for the north alone. Even with the inflation, hardship and unemployment Dangote,Abdulsamad Rabiu, Northern rice farm,northern petrol importers and northern controlled Customs became richer. Even northern Boko Haram and Bandit entrepreneurs flourished. The hardship is northern profit and it is calculated

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by OVB123: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Treasure17:
Seven years of backwardness and agony.
Gbam!
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by bergs2: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
I really thought Buhari was going to fix Nigeria, all he wanted was just absolute power.

How could you hold him in such high esteem?
From time immemorial, the igbos saw this and asked other Nigerians to avoid that calamity but we never listened because we were consumed in religious and tribal sentiments.

Buhari was never a leader, he is a born tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by nedekid: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
Not even an intelligent or smart pensioner o, but someone that would have fared better receiving his pensions in fura with his cattle rearing as a vocation.
How this man came to rule over intelligent and smart Nigerians in all spheres of life still baffles me
No be JuJu be that?
Me bloda na "Foto" them do us.

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Panda7(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
it is only nigeria that elect people without degrees
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Iamolukorede(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Story for the gods, and so what is the way out of all this mess or what will the Nigerian citizens do to curb the deliberate evils befalling them ..

These are all simple plans and strategies for the next coming election, it will be part of their campaign promise ..

The pple just need to wake up to reality, this leaderships don't want good for you all both PDP and APC are all monumental failures, no country as ever prospered either without a great leadership or a popular revolt.

The Nigerian problems are thesame Nigerian's lol
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by wirinet(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
DeepSight:

Wirinet
I tried reading the article but I am too tired to respond. Had a very hectic day. Just got home and need to eat and rest. Might respond to the article when feel better.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Mummyfour(f): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
nedekid:

Me bloda na "Foto" them do us.
grin grin. Black and white foto

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by mightyhaze: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
post=110922373:
Since 1960,
Almost 62 years of independence,
Our Darling nation cannot boast of just one refinery!!!
What a shame to all our politicians and leaders.
There was a country.
This is not the change we voted for.

Nigeria will succeed in our lifetime.
We Rise.
raa nsi

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Phaantom22: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
I really thought Buhari was going to fix Nigeria, all he wanted was just absolute power.

Hasn't he fixed it? If it were to be in johnathan's tenure most of you would have mobilized a nationwide protest. Where's that one that said electricity is not rocket science? I believe we now have constant power supply?
God bless buhari I didn't expect anything less.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Splitmind: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
What rubbish, you people should be grateful for everything Buhari has done
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Abujason: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
OP, please be careful. Buhari/Tinubu suffering and smiling e-rats on this forum will soon descend on you for reminding Nigerians what a failure this group has been. They want us to have another 8 years of this experience. But God will not allow them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by iLegendd(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
vicfajeze:
Bubu go die dis December walahi
He should better not die. If anything happens to him, Lai Mohammed and APC will say, "Late Buhari was about turning Nigeria to Dubai before his demise."

He should be alive and finish his evil.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Advision: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
post=110922373:
Since 1960,
There was a country.

We Rise.

Chief zombie!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Phaantom22: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Indeed it has been seven years of severe hardship and suffering. Anyway it's still remain a year to go till then God will continue to deliver us.

Pray hard cos they're already preparing his kind to takeover
undecided
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Easy5265: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
SocialJustice:

He actually wanted Nigeria to fix himself. See how he has been junketing around the globe for one illness to another and some are marketing Tinubu. Are you not tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by vicfajeze: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
iLegendd:
He should better not die. If anything happens to him, Lai Mohammed and APC will say, "Late Buhari was about turning Nigeria to Dubai before his demise."

He should be alive and finish his evil.
I concour
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Easy5265: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:

No all Buhari wanted was to enjoy life as presidio. See as his family are flossing on Instagram.

One would have thought he actually had a plan when he ran for president all those times. But he didn't. All na to chop life

Na the same thing Atiku and oloribu wan run as again, just riding on the backs of Nigerians for their own gain.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by tesppidd: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ray07:
But this said president promised diversification of the economy.

Am just tired of this country.
Me way been fat b4, Buhari government turn me to toothpick. sad
grin

Diversification is not like playing yam and harvesting it 6 months later.

Proper diversification begins to manifest after at least 15 years.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buhari that was fighting his illness , saw a chance to better his life and you brianwashed people couldn't read the lines.....

Keep waiting for Buhari to make Nigeria better .......lols

Another one is now treating his knee and saying he is fighting dirty in the street.....

Funny enough, some people are flying his card for Nigerians to vote for him....
The same place that the well being of Nigeria was sold in 2015 , is the same place that another exchange of hands will be done if Nigerians don't wake up .......

Sai Sai Sai Sai ..........mtcheewwww
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Ray07(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

Diversification is not like playing yam and harvesting it 6 months later.

Proper diversification begins to manifest after at least 15 years.
issorite. The evil government would depart next year.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Racoon(m): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buhari’s...seven-year reign has seen the nation endure deteriorating security and economic challenges, with inflation and unemployment at worse levels than he met them.

The grim socio-economic situation has had a devastating effect on the people’s standard of living, plunging many millions into poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by lomprico(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
SocialJustice:

And that s what tinubu is also gunning for

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by bpalace(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
post=110922373:
Since 1960,
There was a country.

We Rise.
You say
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's been 7 years of excruciating pain under this nightmare of a president. Life has been hard yet he and his family are enjoying. May the good Lord avert any pending disaster like this mannequin. He's no better than a peasant cow farm manager.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by HallaDaTruth: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
CURSED BE ALL THOSE WHO VOTED FOR BUHARI. MAY THEIR LIVES BE MISERABLE. WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME WERE SOUNDING THE ALARM IN THE LAST ELECTIONS, SOME COWS WERE BUSY VOTING BASED ON RELIGION AND TRIBE, THIS IS THE RESULT. AS WE HEAD INTO THE NEXT ELECTIONS, MANY FAILURES ARE ALREADY PLANNING TO VOTE BASED ON TRIBE AND RELIGION AGAIN. EVEN GOD HAS REFUSED TO ANSWER PRAYERS CONCERNING NIGERIA BECAUSE NIGERIANS DELIBERATELY VOTE LUNATICATED PSYCOS AND RUSH INTO RELIGIOUS HOUSES TO PRAY AFTERWARDS.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by HallaDaTruth: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
Abujason:
OP, please be careful. Buhari/Tinubu suffering and smiling e-rats on this forum will soon descend on you for reminding Nigerians what a failure this group has been. They want us to have another 8 years of this experience. But God will not allow them.

You see this forum could be used to mobilise and support the right candidate but the senselessness here is on steroids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

International Helicopter Flying School In Enugu Granted License / We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan / Is Atiku Actually A Fulani Or Chamba Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.