Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office (17006 Views)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / Nigerians Battle Extreme Poverty Amid Many Fg’s Alleviation Schemes / Father Mbaka Got It Right Again As Buhari Nears Victory Against Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by sapientia(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mummyfour:
Not even an intelligent or smart pensioner o, but someone that would have fared better receiving his pensions in fura with his cattle rearing as a vocation.
How this man came to rule over intelligent and smart Nigerians in all spheres of life still baffles me
No be JuJu be that?

Na juju
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Akharmony: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
One single things we go remember this government for. ."Travels and I dont care attitude". . How do you have a president that doesn't even engage its citizenry. Oga Oo
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Phaantom22:

Pray hard cos they're already preparing his kind to takeover
undecided
hmmmn we don't have a good one that can deliver well yet
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Mayeldah(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
What Buhari cannot destroy does not exist.

In all indices, he failed woefully.

Na thunder go fire am anywhere em dey.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Risentouch(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
post=110922373:
Since 1960,
Almost 62 years of independence,
Our Darling nation cannot boast of just one refinery!!!
What a shame to all our politicians and leaders.
There was a country.
This is not the change we voted for.

Nigeria will succeed in our lifetime.
We Rise.

Have they stopped your 30k monthly stipend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by stacyadams: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nathphil:
Its almost over sha

Tinubu will continue grin
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by LZAA: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
post=110922373:
Since 1960,
There was a country.

We Rise.
Eeyaaah
But your darling daddy has been the most disastrous president of this contraption
He continues to break records of incompetence grin
Cc AfonjaConehead helinues Afamed iceberg3

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by LZAA: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
stacyadams:

Tinubu will continue grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by akwarandu(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
The man buhari is really a disaster, may we do better in 2023 elections.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by stacyadams: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
LZAA:

grin grin

Lol.....Nigerians like suffer my brother.I don give up..
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by themanderon: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
BigDawsNet:
angry

It was like they sentence Nigerian to hardship in the court of the wicked people...

I pray today! that whoever will become the president of Nigeria... We shall not regret and we shall not say the word "Buhari gov was better" in Jesus Name...

I am afraid we might. Haven't you noticed that each successive government that replaced the previous one was worse than the previous government. Only Yaradua government is the exception cos its on record he was the only one that reduced fuel price but ill health did not permit him to do more.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by LZAA: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
stacyadams:

Lol.....Nigerians like suffer my brother.I don give up..
Swear down
The vulture griller is already weeping after chanting sai baba
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by hotseat: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
post=110922373:
Since 1960,
There was a country.

We Rise.

I'm bemused and confused.

Seun, please tell me this account was hacked.

What happened to "our darling daddy" crooner @TheMannalessOne?

Bubu must hear of this, pronto!

Your days of 30k are gone.

Walahi!
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by stacyadams: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
LZAA:

Swear down
The vulture griller is already weeping after chanting sai baba

He will still collect 500naira and vote another sick client

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by ofiko123(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
Treasure17:
Seven years of backwardness and agony.

But buhari leaves next year, they should free the old man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
SocialJustice:
I really thought Buhari was going to fix Nigeria, all he wanted was just absolute power.
Same way you will vote Tinubu and think Later.. cheesy grin grin
Una never see any thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Shikini: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Terrible
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by VULCAN(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Reading your post I suspected you were an APC urchin.

One of the ways they quickly identify themselves is how they surreptitiously defend Buhari and his failure of a govt.

So I decided to go over your past posts just to be sure.

What did I find.

Nowhere have you expressed any anger at how this country has been ruled for the past 7yrs.

Nowhere did you blame the current party for their rudderless leadership.

Nowhere did you condemn Tinubu for his colonisation of the wealth of Lagos State and his sonsorship of Agbero politics.

But you have condemned just about every opposition figure in Nigeria.

Like this post you have consistently blamed Nigerians for their woes.

On Endsars you blamed the protesters even more than the govt whose actions led to the protest.

You implied Desmond Elliot was right to hold contempt towards the protesters but was not circumspect in making public his feelings. He should have kept shut according to you.

So based on these findings...

I must ask, Are you an APC urchin?

They are characterized by support for this present govt at all cost due to the fact that either they or their benefactor is benefitting from the status quo. Like you have been doing.

They attack or at least undermine anyone who criticises the govt.

Some of them even try to pretend to be objective and attempt to play both sides of the gallery. Like you have been doing.

The saying goes, If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck.

It's a duck

tesppidd:
Lol

Even people that have been hungry since 2000 and 2013 are blaming Buhari.

Why won't there be hardship?

Is there any economy like ours that survived the hardship of Covid 19?

As long as we reamin such a useless country, producing nothing but waiting to pack oil money, our hardship will continue till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Iceberg3: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
LZAA:

Eeyaaah
But your darling daddy has been the most disastrous president of this contraption
You got it hommie..but will they ever listen?
If same buhari comes again tomorrow,it's gonna be another loud round of sai yen yen yen Baba grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Charly68: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shout it the more ..
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by LZAA: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iceberg3:

You got it hommie..but will they ever listen?
If same buhari comes again tomorrow,it's gonna be another loud round of sai yen yen yen Baba grin
And blame kanu and ipob grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by helinues: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
LZAA:

Eeyaaah

Used to be regular members... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by bayelsa1son(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
And the Yorubas who hated the south because of their useless self- pride ...wont say anything about it.. hypocrites very primitive and envious people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Richvibes1997: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Armstrong34:
.........Do you guys know the most funniest thing with us

2023 , they will make nigerians sell their birthrights again with few weeks of easy cost of living just to get into power................

and trust nigerians....we always fall to their scams..............

So the cycle of suffering never ends............

While we are hoping and praying to survive buhari unfortunate rule of leadership ,

nigerians are busy advertising Tinubu as the new messiah because of the crumbs they get.
I swear guy I regret the day I was birthed to this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by BigDawsNet: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
themanderon:

I am afraid we might. Haven't you noticed that each successive government that replaced the previous one was worse than the previous government. Only Yaradua government is the exception cos its on record he was the only one that reduced fuel price but ill health did not permit him to do more.

I think I had same thoughts, that was why I made that prayer...

Can we say the country is beyond repair
Or we are just electing the wrong leader...

May God save Nigeria one day!
Because this people are human...and when you push them to the final limit, it lead to state of mass chaos
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Treasure17(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
ofiko123:

But buhari leaves next year, they should free the old man...
Nah. No peace for the wicked. Do you have an idea how long it will take to recover what we've lost under this administration? The nation is not progressing man.
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Effybaba(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Believe this comment and you are doomed. He will hack into your account with your details

quote author=Julaion24
post=110922317]Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup
visit .africa to get started ♥️[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Newton2024: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
post=110922373:
Since 1960,
There was a country.

We Rise.
You are being reasonable for the first time. Who cured you of zombiesm?
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Osek(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin whenever I see people complaining I just laugh, u know why bcs we Nigerians deserve it. One thing have known about Nigerians is that we love lies and pretence, we don't like the truth.. I remember back then in 2014, Mr. Fashola said that if given the power to be minister of power that in three months time, Nigeria would have stable power supply... Where is the electricity now? Let's us to tell ourselves the truth, this government is the worst ever. Incompetent persons representing important ministries, how do you expect the country to grow when all bubu appointed are Dullards, only there for their selfish gain... Nigeria is dead and buried, we only wish we were never born here
Re: Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2022
post=110922373:
Since 1960,
There was a country.

We Rise.

Thunder fire you...onyeara grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nonye Soludo Donates Food, Medical Supplies To IDP Camp In Umueri / Massive Protest In Afikpo, Ebonyi Against EEDC (Photos) / Obasanjo Attacks Idris Ibrahim, Says Ex-IGP Known For Election Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.