Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned (1373 Views)

2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti / Uche Mefor To Sneak Into Nigeria And Get Arrested. All Planned And Staged. / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Truthisunique2: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
I laughed when some people believe Buhari that said people in Lagos can't decide for APC would suddenly back down and let them decide on APC

It is not a coincidence that Bumi travelled the same time buhari travelled and would both take lengthy time to return on one week to convention.

The end product of this move was to force an interim to act on its behalf, as it stands today Gov Bello position is illegal in APC that's why he said he is only filling the gap till the real chairman Bumi comes (he never claimed Bumi isn't coming)

Bello got the nod to act by Buhari because Buhari too approved the Bumi plot to trap bello, mind you whether a president support you doesn't make illegality legal

Only dissolving the current Bumi NEC, convention, court is the prescribed way to remove Bumi, all this wasn't done that's why Bello doesn't argue his position is illegal

By on the 19th of March Bello would have to write a proclamation to the public signalling the delegates on the convention but he would have to do so without the current secretary which is mandated by APC to do it.

Akpanuodehe won't sign the proclamation making it illegal, this is the trigger that would bring Bumi to Nigeria, he would challenge the proclamation with the excuse that he doesn't want any loophole that would be exploited by the opposition in the future.

Court would give him an injunction halting the planned convention because of illegality allowing his NEC the power to decide the new convention date, this judgement would counter any judgement in the past that insisted on a certain date for convention or any judgement in the future that forces a convention time.

I wonder why people can't see all this, they are carried away with a pipedream, was it not the same pro Bello Govs that complained about swapping the position of North East with south west?

How come they couldn't change it when they approved the already approved zoning formula put in place by bumi, simply put buhari told them not to change any of Bumi major decisions because bumi would continue from where he stopped

They could only change the inconsequential members of committee which can be re changed but the major things they lacked power of changing

They are all inside Bumi and Buhari trap and dancing to their music without knowing it, that music would be cut short a week to convention

Bumi and Buhari plan all along is to have the convention and consesus primaries at the same date as closest as possible to inec deadline, Bello and his group would help them get their wishes through the court

2 Likes

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by a4cube: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
If this report is correct, the arranged coup is not in favour of Amaechi or Tinubu because Fayemi and El-Rufai seems to be in the same presidential race too. So what happened earlier this week is their's to benefit from. In days to come things will become more clearer.
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Truthisunique2: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
a4cube:
If this report is correct, the arranged coup is not in favour of Amaechi or Tinubu because Fayemi and El-Rufai seems to be in the same presidential race too. So what happened earlier this week is their's to benefit from. In days to come things will become more clearer.
Elrufai just revealed even more that Amaechi is even the top contender in the president mind

Elrufai is looking for VP at best, presidency of his party was not zoned to his region

Fayemi does not have anything on ground to show that he is running for president

2 Likes

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Windscribe: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
It's Buni not Bumi, mumu man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by helinues: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Drop that goal post now now...

You have quickly switched to this moniker to preach another gospel when on your regular moniker, you have contradicted what you wrote thousands time..

I can even see the regular moniker peeping below ready to find a way of lumping Tinubu into this.

Birds eyes, I go clear view.....

Modified: We are yet to pack the oracle from ground, it has started predicting

7 Likes

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by PrinceOfLagos: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Helinues will counter this thread , just watch

1 Like

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by NoFucksToGive: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

You have quickly switched to this moniker to preach another gospel when on your regular moniker, you have contradicted what you wrote thousands time..

I can even see the regular moniker peeping below ready to find a way of lumping Tinubu.

O ma seh oo

Excuse me comrade , I want to ask an honest question. Don't you ever get tired of all this? I mean this life is so beautiful, I mean the real world offline.. there is love to experience, friendships to cherish, sweet discussions to be had to close loved ones ... Things to see, experience and ponder on...
Why do you waste so many hours day in day out, arguing , fighting , tribalist rants , and quarreling with trolls and politics opponents alike. .
.don't you get tired? All that negative energy can't be good For the mind...
Do you ever stay offline and absorb good energy?

Just saying ,try and take a break once in while. Unplug and experience the real world

9 Likes

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by yorubarere: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Helinues will counter this thread , just watch
Shameless PrinceofAba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by NoFucksToGive: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Windscribe:

Rather you should be the one to get a life and stop Stalking him.

Mumu

Stalking ? I doubt you understand the meaning of the word but it's alright.

2 Likes

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by helinues: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Excuse me comrade , I want to ask an honest question. Don't you ever get tired of all this? I mean this life is so beautiful, I mean the real world offline.. there is love to experience, friendships to cherish, sweet discussions to be had to close loved ones ... Things to see, experience and ponder on...
Why do you waste so many hours day in day out, arguing , fighting , tribalist rants , and quarreling with trolls and politics opponents alike. .
.don't you get tired? All that negative energy can't be good For the mind...
Do you ever stay offline and absorb good energy?

Just saying ,try and take a break once in while. Unplug and experience the real world

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by helinues: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Stalking ? I doubt you understand the meaning of the word but it's alright.

Tell NL'S how many times you have mentioned me today alone..

Is it not glaring in your comments history today?
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by helinues: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
yorubarere:

Ordinary eyes pushing, that fellow no get
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by NoFucksToGive: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

Tell NL'S how many times you have mentioned me today alone..

Is it not glaring in your comments history today?

Only once ...
Haven't mentioned you today do check
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by NoFucksToGive: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=110920808][/quote]

Smh

Sorry
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Rugaria: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buhari will hand over to a northerner
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Salvador1: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Buhari will hand over to Tinubu in zombies archaic mind.
I will enjoy tinubu tears.
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Truthisunique2: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
helinues:

I can even see the regular moniker peeping below ready to find a way of lumping Tinubu into this.

Birds eyes, I go clear view.....

Modified: We are yet to pack the oracle from ground, it has started predicting
I told your governor's that the swap between north east and south west was to ensure yorubas get secretary

Your governor's reacted to my prediction but it was too late for them

I also predicted that the zoning committee of abulrahman would still be the same one instituted by bumi, it turned out i was right

I have always been consistent and my analysis have been on point till date

Let me shock you that convention would not hold this month because by law apc has to issue proclamation 14 days to the convention date which means Saturday (next tomorrow) is the deadline

Two things would happen next tomorrow, sani Bello would fail to issue proclamation because akanudohe the secretary that should do so won't sign

Or if sani Bello asks another person to do so it would be challenged in court as illegal and an injunction would be placed on the convention

BTW bumi would surprising return on Monday after allowing sani Bello fool himself by himself
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I laughed when some people believe Buhari that said people in Lagos can't decide for APC would suddenly back down and let them decide on APC

It is not a coincidence that Bumi travelled the same time buhari travelled and would both take lengthy time to return on one week to convention.

The end product of this move was to force an interim to act on its behalf, as it stands today Gov Bello position is illegal in APC that's why he said he is only filling the gap till the real chairman Bumi comes (he never claimed Bumi isn't coming)

Bello got the nod to act by Buhari because Buhari too approved the Bumi plot to trap bello, mind you whether a president support you doesn't make illegality legal

Only dissolving the current Bumi NEC, convention, court is the prescribed way to remove Bumi, all this wasn't done that's why Bello doesn't argue his position is illegal

By on the 19th of March Bello would have to write a proclamation to the public signalling the delegates on the convention but he would have to do so without the current secretary which is mandated by APC to do it.

Akpanuodehe won't sign the proclamation making it illegal, this is the trigger that would bring Bumi to Nigeria, he would challenge the proclamation with the excuse that he doesn't want any loophole that would be exploited by the opposition in the future.

Court would give him an injunction halting the planned convention because of illegality allowing his NEC the power to decide the new convention date, this judgement would counter any judgement in the past that insisted on a certain date for convention or any judgement in the future that forces a convention time.

I wonder why people can't see all this, they are carried away with a pipedream, was it not the same pro Bello Govs that complained about swapping the position of North East with south west?

How come they couldn't change it when they approved the already approved zoning formula put in place by bumi, simply put buhari told them not to change any of Bumi major decisions because bumi would continue from where he stopped

They could only change the inconsequential members of committee which can be re changed but the major things they lacked power of changing

They are all inside Bumi and Buhari trap and dancing to their music without knowing it, that music would be cut short a week to convention

Bumi and Buhari plan all along is to have the convention and consesus primaries at the same date as closest as possible to inec deadline, Bello and his group would help them get their wishes through the court

Lol. So hateful of Yorubas you even managed to confuse yourself. Total gibberish start to finish. Absolute bollocks.

1 Like

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Truthisunique2: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. So hateful of Yorubas you even managed to confuse yourself. Total gibberish start to finish. Absolute bollocks.
everything is hate of yorubas

What is my business with yorubas

Reality is reality
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
yorubarere:

Lol. PrinceOfOkrika more like. Dude is a fake nigga from head to toe. Even wears a wig tonhide his flat head. Scammer.

I can bet any money he is a yahoo boy. Hushpuppi and Mompha wannabe lol.

2 Likes

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
everything is hate of yorubas

What is my business with yorubas

Reality is reality

Sharap. We know you here. Typical 'anyone but Yoruba' hater. Conclude all your dumb permutations as you like.

A Yoruba will be your President next year. You can always move to Togo or Sudan when that happens.

2 Likes

Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by Truthisunique2: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Sharap. We know you here. Typical 'anyone but Yoruba' hater. Conclude all your dumb permutations as you like.

A Yoruba will be your President next year. You can always move to Togo or Sudan when that happens.
grin grin
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by yorubarere: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. PrinceOfOkrika more like. Dude is a fake nigga from head to toe. Even wears a wig tonhide his flat head. Scammer.

I can bet any money he is a yahoo boy. Hushpuppi and Mompha wannabe lol.
He is worst than a yahoo boy. Na ritualist. All Igbos are ritualist and practice cannibalism. cheesy
Re: Bumi And Buhari Have It All Planned by lwisee: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Can't people argue constructively instead of exchanging banters always. This is the reason I hardly visit NL these days.
Gosh

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu To Emerge As Consensus Candidate Tommorrow / Peter Has No Plans To Win South West Dear Tinubu followes / The Reason Peter Obi May Not Win !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.