Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Did She Notice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Notice (793 Views)

What Did She Really Want? / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Notice by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
My wife's mother visited us. We were all in the sitting room chatting. My wife felt Hot, like having s*x but couldn't tell me directly so she stood up and pretended she had developed a terrible headache. She went to the bedroom and I followed her shortly. We had s*x, a sweet quickie and when I came back to the sitting room, I forgot to zip up my �.

Mother in law: "How is she now?"
Me: "I've given her Panadol
She is now sleeping.�

Mother in law: "That's good my son, now please CLOSE THE PHARMACY."��‍♂️�����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Notice by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
try put question mark, we no b mother in-law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did She Notice by HopeNeverDies: 1:37am On Mar 11, 2022
Damnnn!!! LoL... is this true? Or ur just joking? grin

1 Like

Re: Did She Notice by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!! LoL... is this true? Or ur just joking? grin
A friend told me it happened to him, might be true. Life is not that HARD ITSELF
Re: Did She Notice by paulolee(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2022
looks more like a fiction or a joke

1 Like

Re: Did She Notice by paulolee(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Gloccz:
True it happened to a friend
if we ask d friend, himself go say e happen to e friend

1 Like

Re: Did She Notice by fattprince(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Gloccz:
True it happened to a friend
Fvck you and your lies, this joke is as stale as last year's bread. And your so called friend's mother in law can't say that because I doubt she had ever come across this joke. Chances that it will now happen to your friend.
Re: Did She Notice by fattprince(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2022
paulolee:

if we ask d friend, himself go say e happen to e friend
I'm surprised you still doubting if it's a joke. I heard this joke first like at least 5 years ago. And I've read it on different platforms at least four times. It's a very funny joke that has become stale already. I guessed Op just got released from his hibernation pod and lying it's his friend again. How low can people go for attention?
Re: Did She Notice by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2022
fattprince:

Fvck you and your lies, this joke is as stale as last year's bread. And your so called friend's mother in law can't say that because I doubt she had ever come across this joke. Chances that it will now happen to your friend.
Lol LoL Lol were jatti jatti. See as you carry the matter for head like dread. Take cold water and I pray God gives you the peace you deserve LoL
Re: Did She Notice by fattprince(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Gloccz:
Lol LoL Lol were jatti jatti. See as you carry the matter for head like dread. Take cold water and I pray God gives you the peace you deserve LoL
I know I'm being paranoid this morning. But it's way better than lying cheaply for cheap attention. Grow up dude. You uploaded a stale joke still lied it's your friend, that's a low of low friend.
Re: Did She Notice by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2022
fattprince:

I know I'm being paranoid this morning. But it's way better than lying cheaply for cheap attention. Grow up dude. You uploaded a stale joke still lied it's your friend, that's a low of low friend.
Get Lost were. LoL You sound depressed af! Am I the further maths of your miserable living?. Prayers for you
Re: Did She Notice by fattprince(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Gloccz:
Get Lost were. You sound depressed af! Am I the sole existence of your miserable living?. Prayers for you
K
Re: Did She Notice by KingNom(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
����
Very funny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did U Just Know This ??? / What Do White Girls Like / Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.