Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' (39339 Views)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by PatAnselm(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Close which sky?

I thought Ukraine is wining the war. Heard they've killed over 200,000 Russian soldiers and destroyed over 300 tanks.

Na lamba em dey feed us since ��
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Corea4king(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2022
tonididdy:

look under your bed, there is no monster there.
so America can attack a sovereign nation because the nation is a threat to world harmony.
but Russia cannot attack same threat.
if this isn't hyprocrisy, then you must be a western bulldog.
all you wrote up there Is termed Jaggons

This Russian puppet,u made it look like that to suit ur malicious mind
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by juman(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2022
Very unpatriotic president.
Very bad person.
Useless puppet.

Nigeria was in similar dire condition one time.
Our president took a patriotic decision and avoided war.

Obasanjo gave up Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroon when he realised that it was a foreign power that was pushing Cameroon.

Bakassi originally belonged to Nigeria, but obasanjo let it go. A wise decision.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2022
franchasng:
Honestly I don't understand why Muslims, especially Yoruba Muslims are so excited that Russia invaded and bombing Ukraine without a humanly justifiable reason.

Dear reasonable Yorubas, you guys need to wake up oh, the Muslim fanatists amongst you are hell bent on turning Yoruba land to Syria.

Imagine them up there cursing Zelensky and blaming him for a war he didn't start.

Most of them don't even have full knowledge of the crises. How do you expect a President of another soverign nation to happily and willingly sign that part of his country (Creamea) you forcefully seized from him and annexed since 2014 to amen his nation's constitution to accept that that annexed region belongs to you Russia? As if that's not enough, you sponsored more regions (Doneskt and Luhansk) to breakaway and you also want Ukraine President to formally acknowledge those two regions as independent regions and that Ukraine will never lay claim on them ever again. A President like you, how is all these possible without negotiations and some agreements? Because of that you leveled several accusations against them and just invaded them killing both military and civilians and yet some foolish inhumane souls are cheering Putin on just cos of religion.

Russia never agreed boldly that if Ukraine do this they would attack. There was still negotiations going on since last year. Putin promised the world that he won't attack Ukraine that there was no reason to, that his military were only carry out routine drills.

NATO this and that, Ukraine haven't joined NATO and its not as if NATO would have accepted Ukraine that wanted to join with a huge military burden. And joining NATO doesn't even take months, it takes some countries years to fully comply with the requirements just like joining European Union.

And if Putin had a justifiable reason to invade Ukraine why is he telling Russians in Russia lies that he only went there to help Ukraine defeat Fascists and Neo Nazi militants? Why cant he be bold enough like every other country to show Russians the wonderful work Russian military is doing in Ukraine? Why is he blocking news channels and free media from showing live video streaming of the invasion of Ukraine to Russian citizens in Russia?

Yet inhumane, heartless Nigerians on this forum who are mostly Muslims are rejoicing over this and cursing, blaming and shutting Ukrainian President up, to what benefit?

This is really disturbing.

This injustice some of you are foolishly cheering, be careful, life is mysterious more than you ever think. Dont think you are in a safe haven, before you support inhumanity against fellow humans think twice, life is beyond what you think or see
All I see up here are vituperation of a hypocrite. You accuse yorubas of muslim extraction of bias, why shouldn't I call you an ibo christian bigot?
You claim to love humanity but I m yet to see where you condemned isreal for its killings and oppression of palestinians. Neither have you condemned USA for protecting isreal at the United Nations not withstanding the fact that AI and Human Rights Watch have repeatedly declared that isreal an appartide regime that has committed war crimes against palestinians. Have you condemned US for threatening to sanction ICC investigators if they investigate isreals war crimes against palestinians? Have you ever condemned isreal for occupying the Syrian territory of Golan Heights till today? Or Syria too isn't supposed to be entitled to sovereignty right? Have you condemned US for violating china's sovereignty in Taiwan? Or you are too ignorant to know that Taiwan is internationally recognized as part of China?
Like I know surely you will never be able to provide answers to questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by brandsoncharlie: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2022
wirinet:

So because a stranger came and took possession of what belongs to me, I should endanger the whole city?

If a stranger came to my house or land[b] and took possession of what belongs to me,I fight back using all means at my disposal.[/b] And if I cannot fight, I will beg people who knows the stranger to help me talk and negotiate with the stranger. But if the stranger is my brother with whom we used to live in the same house and speak the same language, I will speak directly to him to negotiate with him.
At bolded that's what Ukraine is doing.
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2022
chopnaira:

If Western Europeans take over Africa, and dash Europ to Africa. After a couple of decades, Africans would be begging to enter Africa.

Lol grin grin cheesy
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

So NATO should establish a no fly zone over Ukraine which means a guaranteed direct fight between the US and Russia? Which in essence is the start of a world war which will more than likely lead to way more loss of lives just to satisfy one country?
Obviously he talking rubbish that's why US and other NATO countries have said hell NO to this asinine demand.
You and him are the ones talking trash without being rational and logical. You want to kill more people to save a few? Must be a confused genius.
I'm not a Russian or Ukrain supporter, I'm a common sense supporter. End of story.
You still haven’t told me what he should do……if you let Russia go away with this,what happens if he does same thing with another country tomorrow?i don’t support any but at this moment,I miss trump
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Corea4king:

This Russian puppet,u made it look like that to suit ur malicious mind
Congratulations
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by malakaimoscondo: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2022
franchasng:
Honestly I don't understand why Muslims, especially Yoruba Muslims are so excited that Russia invaded and bombing Ukraine without a humanly justifiable reason.

Dear reasonable Yorubas, you guys need to wake up oh, the Muslim fanatists amongst you are hell bent on turning Yoruba land to Syria.

Imagine them up there cursing Zelensky and blaming him for a war he didn't start.

Most of them don't even have full knowledge of the crises. How do you expect a President of another soverign nation to happily and willingly sign that part of his country (Creamea) you forcefully seized from him and annexed since 2014 to amen his nation's constitution to accept that that annexed region belongs to you Russia? As if that's not enough, you sponsored more regions (Doneskt and Luhansk) to breakaway and you also want Ukraine President to formally acknowledge those two regions as independent regions and that Ukraine will never lay claim on them ever again. A President like you, how is all these possible without negotiations and some agreements? Because of that you leveled several accusations against them and just invaded them killing both military and civilians and yet some foolish inhumane souls are cheering Putin on just cos of religion.

Russia never agreed boldly that if Ukraine do this they would attack. There was still negotiations going on since last year. Putin promised the world that he won't attack Ukraine that there was no reason to, that his military were only carry out routine drills.

NATO this and that, Ukraine haven't joined NATO and its not as if NATO would have accepted Ukraine that wanted to join with a huge military burden. And joining NATO doesn't even take months, it takes some countries years to fully comply with the requirements just like joining European Union.

And if Putin had a justifiable reason to invade Ukraine why is he telling Russians in Russia lies that he only went there to help Ukraine defeat Fascists and Neo Nazi militants? Why cant he be bold enough like every other country to show Russians the wonderful work Russian military is doing in Ukraine? Why is he blocking news channels and free media from showing live video streaming of the invasion of Ukraine to Russian citizens in Russia?

Yet inhumane, heartless Nigerians on this forum who are mostly Muslims are rejoicing over this and cursing, blaming and shutting Ukrainian President up, to what benefit?

This injustice some of you are foolishly cheering, be careful, life is mysterious more than you ever think. Dont think you are in a safe haven, before you support inhumanity against fellow humans think twice, life is beyond what you think or see
when u say zelensky didn't start the war... I know u are olodo

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Playermayweda(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Coward of a president
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by NairaMaster1(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Judolisco:
and you as a professor have said absolutely nothing, it jst shows u don't know the implications of using a nuclear weapon...

What is this terrorist saying?
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Wuppdex: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Close sky news he meant �
Zonefree:
Close which sky?

I thought Ukraine is wining the war. Heard they've killed over 200,000 Russian soldiers and destroyed over 300 tanks.
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Judolisco(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
NairaMaster1:

What is this terrorist saying?
Na wetin I dey talk bdis... U don't have anything meaningful to say....
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by HilcomTech(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
callme9mm:
He wants a World War.

The man is mad.
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by wirinet(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

At bolded that's what Ukraine is doing.
By dragging countries with no stake stake in the conflict into the war? What will the US or even UK gain by fighting a war with Russia on behalf of Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by wirinet(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
malakaimoscondo:
when u say zelensky didn't start the war... I know u are olodo
Zelensky changed the country's constitution to make NATO membership a must.

On 21 February 2019, the Constitution of Ukraine was amended, the norms on the strategic course of Ukraine for membership in the European Union and NATO are enshrined in the preamble of the Basic Law, three articles and transitional provisions.

Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Oddfinder: 12:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Corea4king:
If Russia has what it takes to end this world,They should not bother where Ukraine want to belong. There is no justification for human killings. This is case of given a dog bad name in other to hang it.
You have Satan one, Satan 2,satan 3 yet your not confendent in them to protect you from NATO which have not even tampared with your country. You just descend on innocent and peaceful country who only want environment where rule of law is apply.
What is stopping Russian from joining NATO for Christ sake.Can't them come together and make a peaceful world.
Your using nuclear weapon to threat the whole word just for them to follow your ideology, is not pathetic?
Let me tell you,if Russian has the privilege the western has during colonialism, they will do worst than them.

Anybody supporting Russian has not taste what it take to lose someone.And I can see majority of those supporters coming from northerners because they want every one to follow their blind religion they called religion of peace in which they have resorted to form all manner of groups resulting from bokoharam down to herdsmen.Everyday, people are been slaughtered like chicken and their land been grabbed still no action has been taken curtail their encroachment. The did not see all these one as problem because for their feltish mind the made innocent maazi Nnamdi as their problem because he want to be like Ukraine President who knows what is best for his country and fight for it.
Now they want Ukraine president to stop a fight he did not start in other to remain a Russian puppet for ever. Why will country invade sovereign nation, I don't gerrit.
Omo you're dumb o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Btw, I'm a full blooded Catholic. And the US is not the protector of Christians..is the US even a Christian country? Ode like u,u ate all the dog shit fed to u by ur masters. Your slavery never near to end
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Corea4king(m): 8:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Oddfinder:

Omo you're dumb o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Btw, I'm a full blooded Catholic. And the US is not the protector of Christians..is the US even a Christian country? Ode like u,u ate all the dog shit fed to u by ur masters. Your slavery never near to end

Who is dumb here,did you see where I mention Catholic or USA protecting protecting them?

Replying a full blown maggot like you is a waste of time
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Oddfinder: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Corea4king:

Who is dumb here,did you see where I mention Catholic or USA protecting protecting them?

Replying a full blown maggot like you is a waste of time
Lol
Ypu clearly stated in your coment that most people supporting Russia are Muslims. Thats a lie
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Taba21: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
When I hear Zelensky say "Close the sky" it sends chills in my body.

It Sounds like what is about to Happen on the Prophetic time table, as the KING of GLORY Breaks through the Skies to RAPTURE HIS own out of this Sinking Ship. After which the skies will be Closed and Hell unleashed in Earth.

1Thess 4:16-18
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Folks! We are at the Cusp of the RAPTURE!
Repent, Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ, and be Converted to a New life in Christ Today.
Tomorrow is not Promised..

Rapture ke! What a brainwashed fellow
Re: Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' by Ola2unji: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2022
franchasng:

Please if you have nothing meaningful to contribute here why can’t you just keep quiet I don’t know why you guys can’t comment without talking about religion and tribe

What does Yoruba, Yoruba Muslims or religion stuff have to do with this now??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.