Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,550 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts (40622 Views)

Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Benny6944: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I wrote an article about the hypocrisy of the west, some people attacked me here on nairaland, well here it is, just imagine if Buhari ordered the shooting of lekki protesters and then Dangote's businesses in all the African countries are been seized from him because of Buhari's actions, won't you call it witch hunt, I am still saying this again the interest of europe and america on ukraine is too much to not sound suspicious to anybody.

They do not care about any country except themselves, they only involve themselves in countries they will benefit from, they leave bad leaders they can control in any country and remove those they can't, they will rather even support an evil leader to remain in office for their benefit.

I'm not taking any sides, but the person who declared war gave a condition, have they for once called the person to negotiate his terms and condition( I don't mean Ukraine) but Europe and America, instead they are giving weapons and funds to Ukraine to keep fighting when negotiations should have been the first option

The west are trying to tell you they control the world.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by huptin(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Simran94:

Lol, Abramovic is one of the Russian oligarchs that are Allies with Putin. All of them are being targeted, all their assets are being seized. If any of the other oligarchs owned a FC in the UK or Europe, they would be seized too.
One of the oligarchs owns the largest yacht in the world but it has been seized too.

Abrahamovic has denied his links to Putin several times, he is now even a naturalized Israeli technically no longer a Russian still they targeted his fortunes,it's not right.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ati Crude Oil ati Gas, you don donate your own first ?

Basheer22:

Russia doesn't supply Europe crude, it is gas. Meanwhile, there are already alternative sources of supply for that to Europe. Learn to have correct facts so that you don't always make a fool of yourself like this.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by igbsam(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
Very good. Atleast one sensible russian that might suffer hard in this sanction period will order an assassination of the one who put them in this mess
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by osazsky(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I wrote an article about the hypocrisy of the west, some people attacked me here on nairaland, well here it is, just imagine if Buhari ordered the shooting of lekki protesters and then Dangote's businesses in all the African countries are been seized from him because of Buhari's actions, won't you call it witch hunt, I am still saying this again the interest of europe and america on ukraine is too much to not sound suspicious to anybody.

They do not care about any country except themselves, they only involve themselves in countries they will benefit from, they leave bad leaders they can control in any country and remove those they can't, they will rather even support an evil leader to remain in office for their benefit.

I'm not taking any sides, but the person who declared war gave a condition, have they for once called the person to negotiate his terms and condition( I don't mean Ukraine) but Europe and America, instead they are giving weapons and funds to Ukraine to keep fighting when negotiations should have been the first option
sir wait til buhari bombs 3 pidiatric hos with nursing mothers and innocent babies in Ghana and watch how tinubu becomes a yoruba gateman..pls stop recyling lekki edited video..cnn did not have anything to show hence they abadoned ur lies..give us real videos of the masacre and watch cnn showing the videos for 5 years those once nor dey rest for Matter way nor consign them until justice is served
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by kokomilala(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=chatinent,who told you the barrage of sanctions hasn't affected him personally? He's ill at ease with himself. He's stuck with the Ukrainian invasion. The longer the battle gets,the more the people around him get really uncomfortable and disenchanted. They'll either seek to kill him or overthrow him .Already,he's lost the support of the majority of the masses.
Russian's billions of foreign exchange has been frozen.People are losing their jobs ,and they know it's his fault. The fingers are pointing at him.He's being defied by protesters in spite of the crackdown.
Just wait for the situation to decompose further,and you'll see people pour into the Red Square.
Putin doesn't realize what it means to be isolated ; to be an island.Even an archipelago can't survive such onslaught of economic,social and political isolation.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by tit(f): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ha ha ha
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by davodyguy: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:
They are using the Russian war to punish innocent Russians...and guess what? None of these sanctions has affected Putin personally in any way.

It's all on Russia...mostly the poor Russians! Putin and co are rich...don't you sanctioners get that!
The aim is to make those suffering do the needful, by toppling Putin.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by tit(f): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
igbsam:
Very good. Atleast one sensible russian that might suffer hard in this sanction period will order an assassination of the one who put them in this mess

And Putin supporters will leave him?
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by osazsky(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
huptin:

Abrahamovic has denied his links to Putin several times, he is now even a naturalized Israeli technically no longer a Russian still they targeted his fortunes,it's not right.
u guys keep saying russia is not affected by sanction..and china controls d world..if it were so i think Russia and china should start giving Europe and america sanctions as a regaliation cus these sanctions are one sided..imagine will happen to america if russia give the west sanctions..they wont cuz we all know that these 2 countries are insignificant in d mist of men..there are men and there are boys but nigerians nor fit understand..just watch Russia decline th signs are all over the wall
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by sameks08(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
greedy UK govt God will punish all of for being baize

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by osazsky(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Them go finish all these billionniare both the one that was using chelsae money to buy ammunition for Putin..they wil now be hungry..they themselves will team up to assassinate putin when they discovered they have lost everything
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by SenecaTheYonger: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:
They are using the Russian war to punish innocent Russians...and guess what? None of these sanctions has affected Putin personally in any way.

It's all on Russia...mostly the poor Russians! Putin and co are rich...don't you sanctioners get that!

Well they have to do something. They’re hoping that by hurting the avg. Russians they could get to Putin
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Brendaniel: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
osazsky:
sir wait til buhari bombs 3 pidiatric hos with nursing mothers and innocent babies in Ghana and watch how tinubu becomes a yoruba gateman..pls stop recyling lekki edited video..cnn did not have anything to show hence they abadoned ur lies..give us real videos of the masacre and watch cnn showing the videos for 5 years those once nor dey rest for Matter way nor consign them until justice is served

I don't know who you are but it is very obvious you are a Buhari supporter, so there is nothing to argue here with you...
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by abbey621(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
A man came in saved the club from near certain relegation and bankruptcy, spent billions over 2 decades and won every major trophy imaginable but he becomes canceled because he comes from a country like Russia? No matter how much we all like to pity Ukraine or hate Putin, this serves as no benefit to the people of Ukraine, if Putin respected the oligarchs he would have ended the war since the first week.

Furthermore, it's not like Chelsea FC was profitable to Roman, we still owe him 1.5 Billion. Man has literally not profitted one dime since he bought the club yet these fakkers in the U.K saw it as the perfect moment to get rid of him for good. Lesson for all of us out there planning to be rich and investing in foreign countries like the U.S or the U.K, better pray to God you or your country does not do anything to anger them, all those assets can be frozen in seconds.....SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by igbsam(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
tit:

And Putin supporters will leave him?

They'll soon start feeling the heat from the sanction. Just wait small
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by CSTRR: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by CSTRR: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Frankiss44(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Chelsea sef dey feel d heat. Before next week champions league, them go remove Chelsea automatically if care is not taken.

Impossible grin
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by CheedyJ(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
Chelsea would soon become the real gonner, bye into league 3
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

because Putin is killing innocent ukrainians
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Frankiss44(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Roman Abram is bigger than that chelsea price tag...he even entrusted the sales from the club to support the rebuild of ukraine so he aint shaken with the sanction

Victims of the ukraine war doesn't necessarily meaning building of Ukraine...
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by sunshine1974(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

yes, when hunger starts, poor Russians will rise against Putin. That's the end goal.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Ayodinifyz(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tough time oh for chelsea FC Plz 1. Chelsea owner in crisis 2. Club too 3. Former player zouma almost lost it because of a cat 4. Former coach Conte pity us 5. sponsors keeping distance 6. VAR n FA deny us CAROBA CUP 7. Lukaku unhappy 8. Cant buy or sell anything 9. Cant buy home ticket 10. I rest my case
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

Putin should have started The negotiation...and it if fails, he should keep negotiating Rather than killing innocent ukrainians....

Since the West is bad, and their number one enermy, why buy a club there...
And those of you from that religion in nigeria that hate the west, why send your children abroad to school in the west
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by caracas: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

It's all on Russia...mostly the poor Russians! Putin and
co are rich...don't you sanctioners get that!
Olodos every where
May be it’s when they kill his daughter or he cries on national tv that you will know its been affecting him
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Olam09(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Fucķ them all.. if to say i be Chelsea I'll cancel their fuckinģ deal.. Bleep everyone including the US, UK and other fuçking European countries.. fucķ putin fuçk Ukraine also!
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by OCEANPOWER: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
fourboys:
Putin really want to finish Russia.. Abramovic shld go buy one club in his country since dey don't like WEST...NONSENSE embarassed embarassed

WHY SHOULD A REASONABLE PERSON MAKE SUCH COMMENTS, IF HE OR SHE IS NOT IN INSANE.. ENEMIES OF PROGRESS EVERYWHERE.. I THOUGHT WEST, NATO,USA IS THE ONE AND MOST POWERFUL ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD WITH THERE SUPPER POWERS, THEY SHOULD GO AND FACE PUTIN AND HIS ALLIE'S, WHY DON'T THEM SANCTIONS CHINA AND OTHERS COUNTRIES.. THAN USA, UK,NATO FIGHTING FOR JUST A PERSONAL CLUB.. THIS SANCTIONS ONLY AFFECTED EMPLOYEE'S THE HOW WORKED FOR CHELSEA FC TO PUT FOOD'S ON THE TABLE TO THE BRITISH CITIZENS AND TO MAKE CHELSEA FC WORLD WODE FAN TO BE HAPPY.. THE UK AND NATO SHOULD DO SO, THIS IS EVIL FIGHT PUTIN THAT FIGHT YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by meccuno: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
CocaineLord:
It is finished for Chelsea football club cry
undecided

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by pek(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! They just want to kill this great club kpatkpata with their envy.
Abramhovic made Chelsea great.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

Bro Zelenski is the foolish one here for allowing his country to be used as the pawn in the war to bring down Russia.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Pootle: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

guy its like sanction on dangote, he will surely disturb bubu to rethink his action. that what the west is trying to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 / Liverpool Signs Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi (PHOTOS) / Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.