Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts (40626 Views)

Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Mikelarteta(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:
They are using the Russian war to punish innocent Russians...and guess what? None of these sanctions has affected Putin personally in any way.

It's all on Russia...mostly the poor Russians! Putin and co are rich...don't you sanctioners get that!

This is exactly what it is intended for, when the sanctions gets really hard on the Russian people, they will pick up arms and fight the government from within.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Lucas4903: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:
They are using the Russian war to punish innocent Russians...and guess what? None of these sanctions has affected Putin personally in any way.

It's all on Russia...mostly the poor Russians! Putin and co are rich...don't you sanctioners get that!

So who is Putin killing in Ukraine also the rich ones abi, ?
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by GAJIT: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

Just the way poor Ukrainians are also suffering it, even more...don't you get that!?
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by ttmacoy: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
While I agree innocent Russians will be hit hard, Putin will also be hit. Oligarchs losing money impact their loyalty to him and also increases chances he can be removed. A dictator can control people easier when they are fed, when they are hungry its easier for them to turn against him.

Unfortunately this is the best option aside a full on war which will have more impact on both Russians and other countries citizens who will be
caught in the cross fire. No solution with no suffering unfortunately.

chatinent:

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Osilama1: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I wrote an article about the hypocrisy of the west, some people attacked me here on nairaland, well here it is, just imagine if Buhari ordered the shooting of lekki protesters and then Dangote's businesses in all the African countries are been seized from him because of Buhari's actions, won't you call it witch hunt, I am still saying this again the interest of europe and america on ukraine is too much to not sound suspicious to anybody.

They do not care about any country except themselves, they only involve themselves in countries they will benefit from, they leave bad leaders they can control in any country and remove those they can't, they will rather even support an evil leader to remain in office for their benefit.

I'm not taking any sides, but the person who declared war gave a condition, have they for once called the person to negotiate his terms and condition( I don't mean Ukraine) but Europe and America, instead they are giving weapons and funds to Ukraine to keep fighting when negotiations should have been the first option
you are using a nonsense lekki shooting that was filed with lies to push an example... Mtcheew
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by toxtimmy: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
I am sure when you type this you were hanging upside down... DO you know how much UK steals from Nigeria everyday through the oil industry and our politicians? it'a enough to buy numerous chelsea clubs and build stadiums that will seat 60000 peolple for each one... You dey live in abject poverty and they praise those that are responsible literally for your suffering... once a slave, always a slave i guess.

fourboys:
Putin really want to finish Russia.. Abramovic shld go buy one club in his country since dey don't like WEST...NONSENSE embarassed embarassed
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Alamkir: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
ATEAMS:
It's getting more complicated than it should..
Exactly. Let's see where this will end.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by pek(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
osazsky:
common 40m deal a year..this wont affect my dear club nor Putin nor abrahimovic..do u know how much chelsea ambrahmovic has.a club that is worth 4b wat is 40m this sanctions doesnt change anything..we wil still sign harland and mbabe by April ending
Go to the web and enlighten yourself. Chelsea don't have money. It was Abramovic's money all along.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by TheWolfen(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Chelsea sef dey feel d heat. Before next week champions league, them go remove Chelsea automatically if care is not taken.

Nah your prayer be that?
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by GENES11S: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I wrote an article about the hypocrisy of the west, some people attacked me here on nairaland, well here it is, just imagine if Buhari ordered the shooting of lekki protesters and then Dangote's businesses in all the African countries are been seized from him because of Buhari's actions, won't you call it witch hunt, I am still saying this again the interest of europe and america on ukraine is too much to not sound suspicious to anybody.

They do not care about any country except themselves, they only involve themselves in countries they will benefit from, they leave bad leaders they can control in any country and remove those they can't, they will rather even support an evil leader to remain in office for their benefit.

I'm not taking any sides, but the person who declared war gave a condition, have they for once called the person to negotiate his terms and condition( I don't mean Ukraine) but Europe and America, instead they are giving weapons and funds to Ukraine to keep fighting when negotiations should have been the first option

But it is ok that Ukrainians are been killed everyday abi?

What is not ok is people that are trying to put an end to the killing abi?

Make wuna continue. Western haters
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Alamkir: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
I will love to see chelsea go down football wise. But this is just becoming crazy and its getting out of hand. UK is just a stupid country
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by shogsman(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
fourboys:
Putin really want to finish Russia.. Abramovic shld go buy one club in his country since dey don't like WEST...NONSENSE embarassed embarassed
Mumu,wetin concern Russia with Chelsea if it's not for the stupidity of your colonizers
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Alamkir: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:

Exactly what I have been trying to say...... America is giving billions of dollars with billions worth of weapon. UK d same thing. Meanwhile itS more simpler to have a talk with russia. Why arent they talking about the talk with russia. Because they want the to continue. Which brings me to the question why did they so want the to continue? Their must be something they will gain

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Brendaniel: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Osilama1:
you are using a nonsense lekki shooting that was filed with lies to push an example... Mtcheew

Oga I know your type, continue, that thing you are looking for you will see it...
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Panda7(m): 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
so chelsea is 3less sad
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by WarriAproko: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
See as western people dun decieve Great Britain. I see heavy riot in London soon. This 3 compa y nah big mumu. Football is now politics. If nah me nah waitin i go put for jersey be that
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Brendaniel: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
Putin should have started The negotiation...and it if fails, he should keep negotiating Rather than killing innocent ukrainians....

Since the West is bad, and their number one enermy, why buy a club there...
And those of you from that religion in nigeria that hate the west, why send your children abroad to school in the west

I'm not a muslim and I'm not taking any sides here, I'm just pointing out things as I am seeing it unfold...
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by JOEGENIUS(m): 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2022
Get 1k right now with chipper cash
Join me on Chipper Cash. It's an app that has saved me so many fees sending money instantly to anyone in Nigeria , Ghana , Kenya , South Africa , Uganda , Tanzania , Rwanda , United States and United Kingdom ! We both get a referral bonus of N1,100 when you join using my link - https:///invite/Y79NA

Only for new member who don't have account before

Make sure you follow the rule below
And Whatsapp me
Number in my signature

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Enemyofpeace: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
News on Chelsea is just making my day today and in case you’ve forgotted, I’m a Manchester United fan grin grin grin tongue

God bless the queen of England who is a Manchester United fan
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by poweredcom(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
See wetin Russian don cause
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by BigYash: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
LilyColin:

Zombiefied✓
He don carry his badluck go Chelsea, see as the club wan dey scatter like niaja under his Darling daddy. undecidedRatgriller..
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by CoronaVirusPro: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
What is Mikel Obi still doing with his wife.

He needs to go for divorce
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nicepoker(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
fourboys:
Zenith St Petersburg. Find out the owner
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by SuperbCrown: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2022
vicfajeze:
make dem put Abba Kyari logo
You are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by boxypane(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is a big shame on the English government, it’s FA, Three and other sponsors considering this misconception called support to the people of Ukraine.
War in any form should be condemned, however., the west need to stop playing the victim and face reality. How many countries in Africa does Russia interfere in there internal affairs compared to the west? Ukraine happens to be the largest seller of weapons in the black market. Most weapons they end in Africa and used by Africans to commit atrocities. It’s a shame
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by grandstar(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
Truth be told, Abrahamovich his wealth in the 1990s. I won't be surprised if his money is clean now.

Many wealthy people like Abrahamovich desire the Rule of Law so that their investments are safe. I doubt he has any crooked money now.

If you say his assets should be seized, then those of Theophilus Danjuma oil well or Obj's too should be seized as they were acquired under questionable circumstances decades ago
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by torqque7(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

Oga why are you just talking anyhow on issues you are not certain of?putin is VERY much affected by the sanctions incase you dnt know. Apart from his stollen funds and assets and foreign investments that have been frozen,the pressure psychologically is taking its toll on him mentally and I can assure you that he finds it VERY difficult to sleep at night,he is also concerned about the Russian oligarchs who have been affected seriously because they can remove him from power and destabilize the country if you dnt know.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by GENES11S: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
Putin should have started The negotiation...and it if fails, he should keep negotiating Rather than killing innocent ukrainians....

Since the West is bad, and their number one enermy, why buy a club there...
And those of you from that religion in nigeria that hate the west, why send your children abroad to school in the west

No mind them. Those are the tribalistic people that are driving this country back. They only see things through the lens of religion and ethnicity.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by 989900: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
[s]When I wrote an article about the hypocrisy of the west, some people attacked me here on nairaland, well here it is, just imagine if Buhari ordered the shooting of lekki protesters and then Dangote's businesses in all the African countries are been seized from him because of Buhari's actions, won't you call it witch hunt, I am still saying this again the interest of europe and america on ukraine is too much to not sound suspicious to anybody.

I'm not taking any sides, but the person who declared war gave a condition, have they for once called the person to negotiate his terms and condition( I don't mean Ukraine) but Europe and America, instead they are giving weapons and funds to Ukraine to keep fighting when negotiations should have been the first option[/s]
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by kumulus(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

They don't care about the poor that are affected by their policies and sanctions. It's about the protection of their interest and advancement of their geopolitical ideals at all costs.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by kumulus(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
fourboys:

How's the ban affecting Russians? The people who are about to lose jobs are in the UK, these organizations they're banning and sanctioning run businesses in the UK, employing a good amount of their workforce. Expect pay cuts and job losses for some UK citizens and residents but what do they care.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Psalmistproject: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

The same way common Ukrainians are suffering it too.
That's the idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 / Liverpool Signs Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.