Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts (40627 Views)

Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Aftermath Of Chelsea Vs Manchester United : 7 Funny Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by uchihaa: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
well thank God you said as far as you know. which is mostly western propaganda. doesn't count much. Abramovich is one of Putin's closest friend. he was present when putin became premier. he is highly respected within the kremlin. check out his Wikipedia

Julaion24:
Chelsea doesn't deserve all this treatment cry

As far as i have read about putin, he has no close allies

As he silences most of his close allies regularly
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by fergie001: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
I honestly sympathise with Chelsea, the club & fans don't deserve this.

I hope there is a way out.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
devujj11:
too bad
All this one's is a scammer.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
huptin:
It's obvious the UK had been nursing the ambition of taking over Abrahamovic's businesses, the just used the war as an excuse.

No be lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by BENEAMATA: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
KonceptzOnpoint:
This is becoming too much
#nopoliticsinfootball
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by BENEAMATA: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
HazardAwka:
Like for Three, Share for Yokohama
. . . . . . . . and sing for SAMSUNG !

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
LilyColin:

Zombiefied✓
You made a little mistake..

Next tym please do add Personified to dat you typed and get yuh full marks 100%.

Ok
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Shegzdave: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I hope so. cry
You never start that roll-over??
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
You can start by donating crude oil to Europe first .

Basheer22:
Let those supporting Putin gather themselves and donate money for Chelsea sponsorship. Not only donating likes and shares online.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by BENEAMATA: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
SarkinYarki:
A precedence has been set , that's all I know
Enough said .
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by KangaIye: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Basheer22: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
callme9mm:
You can start by donating crude oil to Europe first .

Russia doesn't supply Europe crude, it is gas. Meanwhile, there are already alternative sources of supply for that to Europe. Learn to have correct facts so that you don't always make a fool of yourself like this.
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:
They are using the Russian war to punish innocent Russians...and guess what? None of these sanctions has affected Putin personally in any way.

It's all on Russia...mostly the poor Russians! Putin and co are rich...don't you sanctioners get that!

LOl, see you.
Putin and The 7 Russian Oligarchs are the targets and they are already getting hit which is already having effects on them. Putin and all of these oligarchs have billions of dollars in investments outside of Russia, in USA, Canada and Europe. All of their assets are being seized and you are saying it won’t affect them.
LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Regardless we move

1 Share

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by donforeign: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:
They are using the Russian war to punish innocent Russians...and guess what? None of these sanctions has affected Putin personally in any way.

It's all on Russia...mostly the poor Russians! Putin and co are rich...don't you sanctioners get that!
single sense u no get
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Mooh247: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
chelsea is about to go through financial dificulty... i see them selling players off
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by osazsky(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
common 40m deal a year..this wont affect my dear club nor Putin nor abrahimovic..do u know how much chelsea ambrahmovic has.a club that is worth 4b wat is 40m this sanctions doesnt change anything..we wil still sign harland and mbabe by April ending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Praxtech: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
huptin:
It's obvious the UK had been nursing the ambition of taking over Abrahamovi.c's businesses, the just used the war as an excuse.
UK is a country of rascals and bandits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by prizeless(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
We are not interested in their 3 and they should not make the mistake of coming back ever.
HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Praxtech: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mooh247:
chelsea is about to go through financial dificulty... i see t.hem selling players off
They can't sell with these sanctions
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by FahBuLous: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Make them kukuma deduct all their points for EPL carry give man utd make them fit qualify for UCL next season...
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by prizeless(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
No, it's just the beginning of more better days. Check history.
CocaineLord:
It is finished for Chelsea football club cry
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Obi3icebaba(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sunnyski:
Chelsea is finished.
Thank God for this development. Now sanity will return to the street during England football matches.

If you know you know

And man u will still go trophielesss for the next 10 seasons
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by osazsky(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mooh247:
chelsea is about to go through financial dificulty... i see them selling players off
at give away price them fit sell kante 800k once them start to liquidate..pep should go for kante..rudiga harvet..kepa and thiago all these players should not cost more than 1m..atmost 150k per player..kia see as my Chelsea take turn assssnal in 8 hrs
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Bahamas95(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Enemies wanna bring down Chelsea by all means. Even all the anti Chelsea in Nigeria have gathered with village people ontop our matter in their covens to fight us but we still soar.

If they like they should come up with another sanction that the players should play without jersey Chelsea would still shame enemies.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Bigchristo: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I wrote an article about the hypocrisy of the west, some people attacked me here on nairaland, well here it is, just if Buhari ordered the shooting of lekki protesters and then Dangote's business in all the African countries are been seized from him because of Buhari's actions, won't you call it witch hunt, I am still saying this again the interest of europe and america on ukraine is too much to not sound suspicious to anybody.

They do not care about any country except themselves, they only involve themselves in countries they will benefit from, they leave bad leaders they can control in any country and remove those they can't, they will rather even support an evil leader to remain in office for their benefit.

I'm not taking any sides, but the person who declared war gave a condition, have they for once called the person to negotiate his terms and condition( I don't mean Ukraine) but Europe and America, instead they are giving weapons and funds to Ukraine to keep fighting when negotiations should have been the first option
they don’t care about Ukraine citizens that are dying they’re funding the war to continue for their political gain, the Ukraine citizens should understand that before trying to fight and get themselves killed.

3 Likes

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Justinpm(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

read about the oligarchs. Yes the poor Russians should ask for Putin's removal from office , so everything will be just fine

1 Like

Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Crafteck1: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
chatinent:

Reason b4 typinggggg
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by slimghost(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
The world has gone nuts! The West has gone nuts!
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by osazsky(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
When I wrote an article about the hypocrisy of the west, some people attacked me here on nairaland, well here it is, just if Buhari ordered the shooting of lekki protesters and then Dangote's business in all the African countries are been seized from him because of Buhari's actions, won't you call it witch hunt, I am still saying this again the interest of europe and america on ukraine is too much to not sound suspicious to anybody.

They do not care about any country except themselves, they only involve themselves in countries they will benefit from, they leave bad leaders they can control in any country and remove those they can't, they will rather even support an evil leader to remain in office for their benefit.

I'm not taking any sides, but the person who declared war gave a condition, have they for once called the person to negotiate his terms and condition( I don't mean Ukraine) but Europe and America, instead they are giving weapons and funds to Ukraine to keep fighting when negotiations should have been the first option
lekki edited videos with no single dead..all the 800 bodies in the mogue didnt have relatives or siblings..infact any parent that went online to wail that his children died during the lekki shooting will be killed and the military burried all parents sectetly..when africans go get sense
Re: Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
huptin:
It's obvious the UK had been nursing the ambition of taking over Abrahamovic's businesses, the just used the war as an excuse.
Lol, Abramovic is one of the Russian oligarchs that are Allies with Putin. All of them are being targeted, all their assets are being seized. If any of the other oligarchs owned a FC in the UK or Europe, they would be seized too.
One of the oligarchs owns the largest yacht in the world but it has been seized too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Champions League: List Of Teams That Made It To The Round Of 16 / Liverpool Signs Nigeria's Taiwo Awoniyi (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.