Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police (36569 Views)

Kidnapper Rejects N200,000 Share Out Of N12million Ransom, Reports To Police / Nigerian Scammer, Bayo Awonorin Extradited To UK Over £12M Money Laundry / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Hongkongfukid(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2022
African juju don hit this one
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Nicerazor(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
OP your source link your dropped is showing a footballer story . I’m confused.
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Buharidgeneral: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Efu ati edi
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Charly68: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
Given 200k out of 12m ,I remember James hardly chase novel.. the whiff of money and you are dead without money.. very interesting hard stuff.. na si Dem go dey kill themselves because of their love for money.. Stupid bastards
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hausa should form their own nation o
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by themanderon: 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
No honour amongst thieves.
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Wannabenz: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Aboki lol grin
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Miraclejunction:
Omor,which kind stupidity be this. I don laugh tire grin
I have a play station 2 for sale(only the console,no pads,and needs to be hacked)
Location lagos
Price 7k

Wey I go get better one that's hacked with at least one functioning pad for 8k
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Mkayfrenzy(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
letitrainnow:
grin
If you are a young Nigerian and you want to learn how to be wealthy legally and genuinely, then download this Free book and read,
√√√
If you yourself don read am and you don become rich, you no go dey post trash for nairaland
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by McLizbae: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Where are the rest 6!?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Brunicekid(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kajaard:
I seriously believe some people are actually functioning without brains undecided
Bro... Those kidnapped have been praying for their abductors to be apprehended..
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Harshweather(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
God no dey sleep, hopefully the get the rest
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Gamesmart: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This makes me think of jaxxy.

It looks like something someone with his IQ would do. This kidnapper guy is obviously struggling with understanding what smart people will condemn and what he needs to worry about more. He is so focused on the wrong thing. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7018715/there-no-heaven-hell-pastor/11#110862152
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
nyiamfrank:

He disclosed that the N12 million ransom was paid to them when they abducted Umaru Diffiwa and Umaru Babidi of the same community and expressed the regret that the operation was indeed a bad one for him because even the N200, 000 he collected got lost on his way back home.

“I lost my share of the money while rushing to reach home on time,” Bunkawu said

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/10/kidnapper-rejects-n200000-ransom-share-reports-gang-members-to-police/W

His Village pple are as ARMED as RUSSIANS

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by uwuana: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2022

ahhahaha na idiot
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by dalass(f): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2022
Typicool8:
Lol this is stupidity at its quantum level but this is nice hopefully he will help the police apprehend the remaining culprits

Immediately I saw this headline, I knew only an aboki can do such a foolish thing. grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Walkee: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Maxymilliano:
I'm just wondering what the reaction of the other kidnappers would be when they learnt that their comrade has taken the matter to police. grin
they obviously felt he was a morron, that was why they cheated him but they forgot that since he is a morron, he can do unbelievable morronic things like these. Now they're in soup. Greed has put them in soup

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by linearity: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
If he has pleaded guilty wetin Mr. Prosecutor wan investigate again?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by TruthinAction: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Typicool8:
Lol this is stupidity at its quantum level but this is nice hopefully he will help the police apprehend the remaining culprits

Ok. I hope so. Nigeria police.
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Typicool8(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
dalass:

Immediately I saw this headline, I knew only an aboki can do such a foolish thing. grin grin grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by FuckDModz: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Aboki na Aboki, no cap.
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by jaxxy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Gamesmart:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This makes me think of jaxxy.

It looks like something someone with his IQ would do. This kidnapper guy is obviously struggling with understanding what smart people will condemn and what he needs to worry about more. He is so focused on the wrong thing. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7018715/there-no-heaven-hell-pastor/11#110862152

U have no idea about what ur even talking. U still worried over our last chit chat? I’m not cos we have to take responsibility for our actions bt u need a high IQ to understand that. Lolz

Even the nice president will send criminals to jail for their henious crimes bt u wants them to be left alone so they can look good to u? Lmao

God is good man.
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Perozxy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
No be juju be that. Imagine the stupidity to report ur own crime. Even my dog scarlet wey be the worst dog for area get sense pass that man
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by GloriousGbola: 12:01am On Mar 11, 2022
Ishilove:
This kind of stupidity is strange and baffling undecided

Stranger things have happened when a person feels cheated out of his share

It is the same thing that makes business ventures fail

Stephen coveys 4th habit think win win

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by DJInfluence: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2022
This one sound like super story.
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by malvisguy212: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Kajaard:
I seriously believe some people are actually functioning without brains undecided
This remind me of the comedy Papa Ajaco. lolzz Pa james
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Advancedman(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2022
lexy2014:

From the story, why didn't the police use the guys story to track down his fellow kidnappers? Why is d police in such a hurry to prosecute d guy?

I wonder o.
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2022
But why did the Police not arraign the other gang members. Why only him. Is it because he reported. This news make it look that the police have gotten their share
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by Gamesmart: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2022
jaxxy:

U have no idea about what ur even talking. U still worried over our last chit chat? I’m not cos we have to take responsibility for our actions bt u need a high IQ to understand that. Lolz

Even the nice president will send criminals to jail for their henious crimes bt u wants them to be left alone so they can look good to u? Lmao

God is good man.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know!

Just like you, this "Genius" thinks the main point to be debated is if "his share was fair". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapper Rejects ₦200k Share Out Of ₦12m Ransom, Reports Injustice To Police by pen2(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian To Be Executed In Singapore For Drug Trafficking / Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.