Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club (51753 Views)

19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by FalseProphet1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Legend has it that the guy is still staring at that piece of paper till now.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by TeamLeader(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Woman.

She nor even care.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by nedekid: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Bill was probably written in Chinese.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by SenecaTheYonger: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nobody enjoy life reach women grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by merits(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
[quote author=EBMedia post=110924378]

https://igberetvnews.com/1416333/lady-partied-man-got-troubled-bill-got-clubclub-photos-video/[/quo
.bro pay money is meant for spending.
Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Rexymania(m): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Staged
Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Purelylight:
Redpillers will have a lot to say. Over to them

The guy was simply a SIMP ....and that the price you have to pay for it angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Mikesparkle7(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Who send am message? undecided

Meanwhile, him mama fit never see food chop since last week...Ewu Gambia

4 Likes

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by WoundedLamb: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Actually, there's nothing here that indicates she was with the guy. Looks more like the guy was calculating the bills for everyone there. But yeah... let's curse women.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by SmartPolician: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Senseless guys live their lives trying to impress women! To what end, please? Guys don't learn!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by qtguru(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
posty56:
a foolish simp, tell them to swallow redpill they won't ,the sooner you know Nigeria women are liabilities you won't stress yourself trying to impress them

How many reasonable Nigerian women will go clubbing and be smoking shisha wasting boyfriend's money like that, una go pick street girl dey compare am with reasonable babes when she fvck up. NL boys should do better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by mystery22: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria is now becoming the headquarter of simp...

1 Like

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by adecz: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Na dis kain gehl dem dey take
do Yahoo plus...☹️☹️☹️

The guy no know say Irish Cream
Na N85k, Energy drink N6k ( they
drank 5 ) & full
Barbeque Chicken N24k❗️❗️ ☺️☺️☺️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Proudlyomonna: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
If to se him tell the longathroat gal sey him don buy finish oo,if she buy anything again na she go pay be dat abi no be so
Mumu man angry angry
Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by nairaman66(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Someone needs to give this guy a mop and rag.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Proudlyomonna: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
TeamLeader:
Woman.

She nor even care.

Care you say sad
That longathroat gal ready to finish the guy inheritance,join him papa own,join him grandpa own,join the children wey him neva born own for just one sitting ��
When them tell you se if you see woman see snake,kill woman first you think se na play play abi undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yahoo boys with low self esteem, always trying to impress dumb overrated broke girls grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
him wan price after consumption....

[img]https://i./mz.gif[/img]

...he should just enter dat kitchen and begin washing plates.

Bros these days dat kitchen format no dey work anymore oo. They will insist one pays them their money ni ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
When the Ukrainian government forced Men to stay back to fight and asked women to escape the war, I didn't hear one woman shout BREAK THE BIAS.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Goldbw122(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2022
So the girl can not cook at home abi, very funny girl, this is a example of a non material wife.
Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Nastymods: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nigerian girls ah too lazy.
Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by juman(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
It seems he was cross checking things listed in the bill. To be sure he was not cheated.
It make sense.
Everybody suppose to do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Iamrespected1: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
I tell guys,never try to impress anyone, especially these ladies,just today,one banny I carry make I chill on a 5k budget,babe wan give me 20k billings,I told her plainly anything you order more than 5k total you pay,she behave by force

3 Likes

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2022

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by uwuana: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2022

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2022

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Oddfinder: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cholls:
My brothers no luf on the street ooo

Chai! Man dey suuufferr
E no easy for man my brother
Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by brutal1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
I stopped going to club long time ago because of the intimidation...if you know osogbo well..there used to be a club called pavilion ....the club manager oba royal and the dj/hype man DJ rap ...these guys will make you spend all the money on you and even borrow...thank God loan platform never really dey that time ..I for still dey pay loan till now..the way they stop music when the dance don enter you well just because one small boy order that thing they call casket...there was a corpers passing out party I attended...the club was full to the brim...one small corper boy ...the name is "aspire money"..i can never forget ...that guy get money ehn..he ordered that casket more than 5 times....the dancing would have entered your marrows...next thing music stops with all those undertaker sound...hype man(dj rap) will be shouting...aspire money on this one ...if you dont have money what are you doing here(in my mind...na my guy invite me nah) ...you are not supposed to be here go to vigil(true true that day na Friday and vigil dey) ...go and pray to God to bless your hustle ...only ballers like aspire are invited here...those hype men are bastards...it's like they are using my financial state to throw tantrums at me..I asked the club manager Oba royal how much is that stupid casket of moet and he said 700k (in my mind how much is real casket?? Even with a body... it cant be that expensive)...I lost Interest in dancing immediately...I sat down and calculated 700k multiply by 5....as at that time, that money (700k in 5 places will buy 2 plots of land in owode ede and even take the building to almost Lintel level...abeg club is evil, club manager and hype men are marketers of devil #chikena
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1416333/lady-partied-man-got-troubled-bill-got-clubclub-photos-video/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club by Arysexy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
Simp be like... But I didn't order for VAT, why did you add it? grin

You go wash plate tire

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.