Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! (2701 Views)

Do Not Make The Deep Mistake I Made In Love - True Life Story / 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun / No Money No Love, True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by nickyj19: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Hello Guys, A relationship would not go well or even last long if one person does not overlook the excesses of the other and that is where acting like an idiot comes in. You have to overlook some of the things you see and also things you hear for the relationship to keep going. the fact that two captains can not control a ship. It is either one person is smart and the other behaves like an idiot (is able to overlook certain things) or there will not be long lasting peace in the relationship. For your relationship to survive this long, definitely one of you is the “Idiot” who is keeping the relationship breathing by forgiving, overlooking the hiccups and that’s okay. The million dollar question is

Who Is The Idiot In Your Relationship??

Lets hear from you all

3 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Men are designed to naturally take that idiot role

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Vinnie2000(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2022
OP, Its not clever but actually 2 StrongHead pple dat can't date! Like me and Candidlady or Iyaebe dating, i will show dem shege in d relationship!

3 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, Its not clever but actually 2 StrongHead pple dat can't date! Like me and Candidlady or Iyaebe dating, i will show dem shege in d relationship!
lol what if I’m a cool quiet person outside here.You and the other lady will be fine

2 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Vinnie2000(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
NO! Ladies are more idiotic in relationships, esp when they re getting properly Diccked by d guy! They start acting like Sheep!
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by nickyj19: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
iyaebe na gentle woman to be... but u see that candidlady hmmmmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
NO! Ladies are more idiotic in relationships, esp when they re getting properly Diccked by d guy! They start acting like Sheep!
Why do all of you hammer on this properly dicked thingny? It can’t work on all ladies
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Vinnie2000(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol what if I’m a cool quiet person outside here.You and the other lady will be fine
You Quiet? As for d other lady, she is very Stubborn and needs a Wahala guy to tame n cool her down!
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You Quiet? As for d other lady, she is very Stubborn and needs a Wahala guy to tame n cool her down!
All of you have the wrong picture about me but it’s fun sha
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Blunttruth: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
nickyj19:
Hello Guys,
A relationship would not go well or even last long if one
person does not overlook the excesses of the other and
that is where acting like an idiot comes in.
You have to overlook some of the things you see and also
things you hear for the relationship to keep going.
the fact that two captains can not control a ship. It is
either one person is smart and the other behaves like an
idiot (is able to overlook certain things) or there will not be
long lasting peace in the relationship.
For your relationship to survive this long, definitely one of
you is the “Idiot” who is keeping the relationship breathing
by forgiving, overlooking the hiccups and that’s okay.
The million dollar question is

Lets hear from you all

It's about respect and maturity. It takes two to tango. Both parties can play the role interchangeably.

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Vinnie2000(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why do all of you garner on this properly dicked thingny? It can’t work on all ladies
Lol, it actually does! A well diccked lady is a happy and cheerful lady! While lack of Dickk makes ladies Paranoid and Aggressive!

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, it actually does! A well diccked lady is a happy and cheerful lady! While lack of Dickk makes ladies Paranoid and Aggressive!
Your theory not a general one.paranoid and aggressive lol
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by bendaniel1616: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Facts
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by GeneralPula: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
As if dem ever experience true love before..
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is so hilarious but not true, one doesn't have to be an idiot to experience love
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Nonexisting: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2022
Every relationship goes smoothly when the man is simp. Relationships where the men swallowed redpill always experience friction except if the vaginarians are Chinese and not Nigerian. Only our grandmothers of yesteryear and some Chinese women of today know what it truly means to take female roles in relationship and marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Stargurl20(f): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2022
Mumu mumu, I no need sense to love o...you love make a happy mumu cheesy
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by pansophist(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Yes I agree, but I won't use the word "idiot", but "sacrificing more" will be a better description. Foolish men may worsen their situation by being idiotic while still being sacrificial (eg trying to win her heart with money), but in the strict sense of it, men sacrifice more in a relationship. If not, women should not be so desperate to go into one. I'll prove this with a simple verifiable statistics.

Even though men make more money than women, women drive 70-80 percent of all consumer purchasing, through a combination of their buying power and influence. Enter any shopping malls or cloth stores, youll find more female products and sections than male. How can it be possible when men earns more? Young girls using expensive gadgets but their brothers earns 25k doing factory work. Being born a woman is like a jackpot compare to men's life.

Lots of businesses exist today not because they are necessary, but because they depend on heterosexual (not same-sex) relationship to exist (eg cinemas, clubs, shows etc). You hardly see men go there alone, and of course, its men's money that will be spent. This is just financially, men also sacrifices emotionally, psychologically and physically. Its not surprising lots of men these days would rather be single or at least settle for baby mamas. So yea.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
I agree.

I think men are naturally wired to take the "idiot" role just as Iyaebe wrote. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I agree.

My man is my personal SIMP. The thing he allows me get away with, I don't think even I can tolerate them.

I think men are naturally wired to take the "idiot" role just as Iyaebe wrote. cheesy
True sis,if your man is not your personal idiot then you are dating yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by efficiencie(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
nickyj19:
Hello Guys,

Lets hear from you all

It's amazing that you consider forbearance to be idiocy. Well humans being humans we usually hate anyone who overlooks our excesses. We use them. We push them. We exhaust them and eventually dump them...if you are an idiot find an idiot like you as a spouse. No one will be a threat to the other. And if you are witty, find a witty person like you...both of you will counter each other until one learns to lead and the other submits.

2 Likes

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Oturatetuala(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Okay
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Uzomarrr123: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
I agree.

My man is my personal SIMP. The thing he allows me get away with, I don't think even I can tolerate them.

Am not surprised your man is a “simpleton”

No correct man go fit date babe wey Dey play sportbet for Bet9ja shop

Looks irritating lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by KingNom(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
All things are possible
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by kingyakos: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
True sis,if your man is not your personal idiot then you are dating yourself.
He takes the idiot role cos he can absorb it
He knows taking the idiot role will calm the nagging, fighting and as well save him from his early grave. He knows the truth but he just want peace at home.

1 Like

Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Kaymicheal852: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why do all of you garner on this properly dicked thingny? It can’t work on all ladies

If it can't work on a lady ,that means the lady have gone far ,

U garrit,if you don't garrit forgot about it
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by DonroxyII: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
nickyj19:
Hello Guys,

Lets hear from you all
A relationship with one idiot is bound to fail.
A relationship with two clever persons Geared Towards positivity is bound to stay.

Atleast, You know both of you are aware of each other's sensitivity thus Inhibiting some stupid moves. You will get got and easily figured out. Respect is Bound to happen.
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by alwayshapi22(f): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Disagree grin
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by bigpicture001: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
This is so hilarious but not true, one doesn't have to be an idiot to experience love

You HV not been in love.. it's very true
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Truvelisback(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
nickyj19:
Hello Guys,

Lets hear from you all
Would u prefer to be the idiot in a relationship with the opposite sex?
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by DarkCaesar(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Like the elders in my town used to say, it’s better your wife being the one taking the shits in the relationship and reporting to your people and her people than you taking up that role………..Women are raised to persevered in marriage, that’s why they always told them before marriage that they will need a lot of patience
Re: DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! by Chyphy: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Me as a woman I prefer being an idiot in my relationship/marriage...I don't want to look older than my age..problem for who won carry ham o
Iyaebe:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual / What Is In Her Mind? / I Will Never Regret It If My Children See My Kpekus Online Shugatiti Says As Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.