Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun (4234 Views)

Anal Sex Is More Satisfactory (true/false) / DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! / Do Not Make The Deep Mistake I Made In Love - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by showitnaija: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2018
ttps://showitnaija.com.ng/blog/2018/02/22/21-crazy-things-ladies-do-when-they-are-in-love-true-false-lets-have-fun/

DLove has a funny way of making us do things, say things, and try things we might otherwise never experience—or heck, might even actively avoid. Here are 21 things that you wouldn’t catch us doing unless we were head-over-heels, crazy in love with an awesome guy.

crazy about a guy
1. Learn the name of every single player on his favorite sports team, when previously you were totally cool with referring to the quarterback as “that sexy one with all the tattoos.”

showitnaija.com.ng Nigeria's online talents discovery and creativity agency SIGN UP NOW

2. Test out his sexual fetish. You’re not saying you’ll ever be into sucking on his toes, but you’re willing to try.

3. Be really, truly vulnerable. When you’re in love, it’s A-OK to ugly-cry on his shoulder.

4. Give him the last bite of the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

5. Get embarrassingly mushy on Facebook.

6. Or fight your every urge and keep it totally cool on social media. After all, the couple who stays low-key on social media stays together. And you’re in this for the long haul.

7. Have a goofy grin permanently pasted on your face—the kind that makes strangers assume you’re cray-cray.

8. Take you for a twirl around the dance floor—a.k.a. your kitchen—any time a love song pops onto your Pandora station.

9. Dad bod? What dad bod? When you’re head-over-heels, you only seen your man’s imaginary six-pack.

Showitnaija.com.ng Nigeria's talents discovery and creativity agency SIGN UP NOW

10. Kiss and hug him even when he’s drenched in summer sweat.

11. Don’t go postal when he puts your favorite cashmere sweater in the washing machine.

12. Go to Target for that one thing you need and leave with a cart full of items for him.

13. Listen to every single one of his bad jokes and die laughing at the end of each.

14. Swap our cotton undies for sexier underthings—even when Aunt Flo is in town.

15. Text his mother just to say “hello.” If you want to be family, you have to act like family!

16. Say “I love you” way more often than is necessary, to the extent that even your dog rolls his eyes when he hears you spitting out that same sentiment for the 17th time in two minutes.

17. Whip up a three-tier raspberry chocolate mousse because it’s his favorite dessert, when your idea of baking is breaking open a Betty Crocker box.

18. Work out way more than necessary because you want to look good naked—and with him, you’re naked a lot.

19. Baby talk. What can we say?

Showitnaija.com.ng Nigeria's talents discovery and creativity agency SIGN UP NOW

20. Take his dog for a walk when you actually really, completely, totally dislike anything with that much fur and capacity to slobber.

21. Go above and beyond in bed because it’s really important for you to please him.
Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by agbonkamen(f): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2018
I am deeply in love but have not done any of those listed below and above grin grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by IamIBK: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
I am deeply in love but have not done any of those listed below and above grin grin
congratulations, you just lied

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Lionessza(f): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2018
I can relate with #1. It's an effortless excerise. When you hang out with someone a lot , you will know what they like to watch and who their favorite characters are.

#12, yes . Although it's a bad habit, that I want rid myself of.

#17, yup.

#21, it depends grin.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2018
agbonkamen:
This your name tho...no offence but is it your real name?

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by XhosaNostra(f): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Ok, maybe I'm a hermaphrodite because I can't relate to most of this.

#16 though, I LOVE. I literally feel intoxicated when I say those words. It's a nice feeling, but with every positive thing, there's a negative. It's scary to be in love.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Lionessza(f): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Ok, maybe I'm a hermaphrodite because I can't relate to most of this.

#16 though, I LOVE. I literally feel intoxicated when I say those words. It's a nice feeling, but with every positive thing, there's a negative. It's scary to be in love.

Awwww!, that's sweet . smiley

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by marvin906(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
how am i suppose to know..
my ex wen say she love me..
don't even know shit about me..
and tragically i know almost everything about her not by choice sha..
funny enough if she says she love me
is true
horrible undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by XhosaNostra(f): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

Awwww!, that's sweet . smiley

Lol, it's not sweet because I don't know how to handle the feeling. It's my biggest trigger. I'm healthier emotionally & mentally when I'm not involved with anyone romantically.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Lionessza(f): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's not sweet because I don't know how to handle the feeling. It's my biggest trigger. I'm healthier emotionally & mentally when I'm not involved with anyone romantically.

Lol, I kinda get you though. For me , it's like getting into a dark room with someone and you hand over the weapon to him. The scary part now becomes that, will he use it to protect you when you encounter a threat or will he use it to destroy you to save himself.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by XhosaNostra(f): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I kinda get you though. For me , it's like getting into a dark room with someone and you hand over the weapon to him. The scary part now becomes that, will he use it to protect you when you encounter a threat or will he use it to destroy you to save himself.

YES!!!!! Plus a whole lot of other things lol.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Lionessza(f): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

YES!!!!! Plus a whole lot of other things lol.

Lol, eish.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by XhosaNostra(f): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, eish.

Some things need Gawd lol.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Lionessza(f): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Some things need Gawd lol.

Lol, ja ne . I think our maker should have made us more like animals, with no emotional attachments. Just bang bang and go without feeling a damn thing for the other participant grin, no worrying about will it be like this tomorrow? , will he be the one to backstab me blah blah blah blah cheesy.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Oladimejyy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
kiss
agbonkamen:
lipsrsealed
agbonkamen:

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by XhosaNostra(f): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, ja ne . I think our maker should have made us more like animals, with no emotional attachments. Just bang bang and go without feeling a damn thing for the other participant grin, no worrying about will it be like this tomorrow? , will he be the one to backstab me blah blah blah blah cheesy.

Something like that tongue Or be like in that movie The Medallion. Find someone with a symbol that matches your own. Cut out all the other time wasting BS.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Lionessza(f): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Something like that tongue Or be like in that movie The Medallion. Find someone with a symbol that matches your own. Cut out all the other time wasting BS.

Lol, perfect. The whole finding " the one " thing is exhausting .

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by XhosaNostra(f): 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, perfect. The whole finding " the one " thing is exhausting .

Too much. Do you believe "the one" exists? Sometimes I don't know how I feel about the idea.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Deckline(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
OP, REAL MEN ARE OUT THERE THINKING OF MAKING MONEY AND TOP THE CHARTS AND THEIR GAME, AND YOU ARE SITTING UP THERE WRITING LOVE SIGNS AND ARRANT NONSENSE. DO WE LOOK LIKE JSS1 KIDS?
Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Lionessza(f): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Too much. Do you believe "the one" exists? Sometimes I don't know how I feel about the idea.

Same here. But a big part of me thinks it's as illusive as the " American dream " cheesy. But then again, there's that small part that always wonders cry . Ever met someone that just made you feel so...... totally you? . And then ningaze niphinde nidibane lol , and whenever shyt hits the fan kwakho you start wondering cry grin. Would it have been like this pha? Lol.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by XhosaNostra(f): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

Same here. But a big part of me thinks it's as illusive as the " American dream " cheesy. But then again, there's that small part that always wonders cry . Ever met someone that just made you feel so...... totally you? . And then ningaze niphinde nidibane lol , and whenever shyt hits the fan kwakho you start wondering cry grin. Would it have been like this pha? Lol.

Exactly! Ugh, it's tiring. I don't blame people who give up on the whole dating thing.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Lionessza(f): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! Ugh, it's tiring. I don't blame people who give up on the whole dating thing.

Lol, ja ne.

1 Like

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by mikejj(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:
how am i suppose to know..
my ex wen say she love me..
don't even know shit about me..
and tragically i know almost everything about her not by choice sha..
funny enough if she says she love me
is true
horrible undecided undecided undecided
baba sorry you have bin driving your car alone for d past donkey years
Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by mikejj(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
cool even if she does all these things.the day she makes watery pap..babi its ova..that's a sign of wastfulness.kiki
Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by marvin906(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
mikejj:
baba sorry you have bin driving your car alone for d past donkey years

shi*t happens my guy undecided undecided

Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
I don't really enjoy all these things, it will make me sick
I prefer ladies that just be themselves
Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by mikejj(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:

shi*t happens my guy undecided undecided
bobo learn to have spare part ok..and u wil sail to toronto with ease.
Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by Splinz(m): 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked shocked

If what you have up there is how they love, then I don't need their love, rara...

I just can't deal with all that sycophantic sh!ts!
Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by izaray(f): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Well i'm learning undecided
Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by marvin906(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
mikejj:
bobo learn to have spare part ok..and u wil sail to toronto with ease.

nigga i don't love..
so it doesn't affect me..
buh that doesn't mean it aint horrible undecided undecided
Re: 21 Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love. True/false? Let’s Have Fun by mikejj(m): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:

nigga i don't love..
so it doesn't affect me..
buh that doesn't mean it aint horrible undecided undecided
different strokes for different folks buddy

(1) (Reply)

*Miraculous Solution for Fibroid & Cyst* / Hot Unclad Ghana Girls / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.