Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu (25132 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
Peppysco:

If I'm not exaggerating, the number of the brown roofs you see are worth hundreds of millions of Naira, what exactly is your point?
next joke please for that slum? Lmaoooo
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Asour: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Wow! Lagos is trying in every aspect. I am tempted to say that what Lagos has done in the past 7 years is bigger than what Bubu has done in the entire naija in the same 7 years.

'Every aspect'?

You do know that every means without exception.

I live in Lagos. The government has certainly not tried in 'every' aspect o!

Good job here though!
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by immortalcrown(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Asour:
'Every aspect'? You do know that every means without exception. I live in Lagos. The government has certainly not tried in 'every' aspect o! Good job here though!
Every aspect means in all (good aspects and bad aspects). grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by AbBlackLaw: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
The is far less than the quality Hon. Rowland Sekibo executed as Local Government Chairman in Rivers State. Lagos needs should come and learn from baba Rowly.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Khaysee: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
Build more infrastructure
The government of sanwo olu is trying invest more processing farm product of nearby States

Buy Turkey shirt for 4k payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Peppysco: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Paxxcarl:
next joke please for that slum? Lmaoooo

Slum abi? All you gotta do is to price a plot of land in that area and you'll fully understand my angel. Every brown roof you see there is sitting on millions of Naira property valuation

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Timbar: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2022
immortalcrown:
Wow! Lagos is trying in every aspect. I am tempted to say that what Lagos has done in the past 7 years is bigger than what Bubu has done in the entire naija in the same 7 years.
This Man?' No Be Juju be that?
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Murphyenemuwe: 2:27am On Mar 11, 2022
You just schooled that fool. Most houses in his state as old as these ones probably have a thatched roof
Basic123:

Its shows early civilization base on nigerian standards.

The suburb houses built 2000s above have coloured roofs

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Murphyenemuwe: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2022
The land those brown roofs are sitting on are way expensive than the land his governor's house is sitting on. Ignore that guy. I'm sure he's still sleeping under his parent's roof
Peppysco:

Slum abi? All you gotta do is to price a plot of land in that area and you'll fully understand my angel. Every brown roof you see there is sitting on millions of Naira property valuation

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Kenny9857(m): 2:49am On Mar 11, 2022
Alexrayz192:
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh
If you like create 1 million thread for yourself, your stupid ad no go sell... You better print banner go dey put am for Ghana street, idiot.... And for that stupid good for nothing mod allowing this nonsense, your days has been numbered undecided undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by nograv: 3:19am On Mar 11, 2022
immortalcrown:

Nope Sanwo's decision to betray his own people during the endsars protest is really paying off you mean..

He marched to Abuja to ask for dollops of cash soon after and Buhari obliged...

Nigerians have short memories mtchew...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by anonimi: 5:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
SANWO-OLU COMMISSIONS MINI STADIUM, COMPUTERISED YOUTH CENTRE IN IKORODU

•Governor lists infrastructure scorecard in Ikorodu, as work commences on Ijede-Gberigbe Road

•74 claimants get N500 million compensation on properties demolished for road projects

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1502006504634949634?t=kkbQ-_NEUd9XbQQh48qaXw&s=19

When will he commission enough classrooms and employ teachers to achieve 100% enrolment of children in government schools?
Is APC not a progressive party

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by anonimi: 5:13am On Mar 11, 2022
ossaisly:
Best governor of the year

For employing teachers and other workers to have every child in government school? Or for what purpose please?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Tomek09(m): 5:21am On Mar 11, 2022
ArewaNightmare:
Brown roof everywhere
Sad.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Tomek09(m): 5:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Peppysco:

If I'm not exaggerating, the number of the brown roofs you see are worth hundreds of millions of Naira, what exactly is your point?
Is aluminum coated roofing sheet forbidden in Yorubaland??
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by tollyboy5(m): 6:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Is aluminum coated roofing sheet forbidden in Yorubaland??
Wetin dis one dey talk. You guy came to lagos to hustle and always think lagos as a super state. Forgetting lagos has her natives.
Im living far from my hometown Epe but my grandfather's house still stands at epe with many ancient house's, it doesn't mean my grandfathers children are not successful.it is a thing of worry that much is not done to the indigene of lagos to compensate the lost of their ancestral cities to civilization.
All town in lagos were peoples village in the past. Lagos is like other state
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by tollyboy5(m): 6:03am On Mar 11, 2022
tollyboy5:

Wetin dis one dey talk. You guy came to lagos to hustle and always think lagos as a super state. Forgetting lagos has her natives.
Im living far from my hometown Epe but my grandfather's house still stands at epe with many ancient house's, it doesn't mean my grandfathers children are not successful.it is a thing of worry that much is not done to the indigene of lagos to compensate the lost of their ancestral cities to civilization.
All town in lagos were peoples village in the past. Lagos is like other state
SmartPolician:

E no show any civilization. It simply means that the people live in abject penury. No rich man would have an old house and not rehabilitate it..unless he has abandoned the house.

Like someone pointed out, the number of old houses in that area is worrisome. Nigeria is not lifting people out of poverty. Instead, the government is making people poorer.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Bluntemperor: 6:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Governor Sanwo-Olu has said the Elepe-- Gberigbe Road has started.Very Good at least must get to Imota- Rice Mill!
-But,what happens to Erunwen-Bad-Roads- where over Millions of people are residing?
-What happens to Sabo-Maya- Agbowa--- Itoke Road- that over 1000- Port-Holes are now occupying? This Road was constructed over 20years ago! Though,this is a Federal Road,those who maintained this road( FERMA- Agency) have failed misrably,yet Multi-Millions are budget every- year!
-We call on the Governor and Ministry of Works-Hon -Fashola to do something urgently as the rain is about to do more harvoc!
People here are also voters and they should enjoy Dividend of Democracy too!
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by blancsn1: 6:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Everybody de talk refugees from Alaigbo hell where Ikpeazu declared that he can only pay their wretched Igbo mother N500 to birth more lunatics to come make Senseless comment on NL.

The same Ikpeazu told their poverty stricken fathers they have no right to question why he can not complete a single flyover bridge in the whole of Abia after 20 years of democracy but the dead brain quoted below would rather shut their cursed bigoted Igbo mouth about that but are here talking rubbish about Lagos.

The same Lagos state that if it stop developing this 2022 not state in the entire length n breath of Igboland can catch up talkless of surpass in 9099.

Massivepussydes:
. same I see with u bro
OBALOLA55:
shocked
NA RUSTIC ROOFS I DEY SEE SO shocked
Mikesparkle7:

It's like a badge in the whole of South west. cheesy
Mikelarteta:
Confused Governor
Earlystar698:
Is the brown roof for me? Abi my eyes dey deceive me? grin
ladenih153:
The number of brown roofs I'm seeing up there is alarming!
Burruchaga71:
Is this Lagos or a village in northern malawi
zneep:
I'm not impressed
Omicron007:
shocked
Brendaniel:
Sanwo-Olu, the good man working within the claws of a Tiger...
heniford2:
Brown Roof here is mind blowing still on lagos grin grin
Tomek09:
Brown roof in Ikorodu??.

I was actually wrong about Lagos

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Cloven22:
I didn't know Ikorodu had so many brown roofs though grin grin but good job though.

With the hardships in this country, you should not be worrying about paying car repair expenses. Flickwheel has got you on that. Sign up at www.flickwheel.com to get started.
stasius:
Beautiful edifice surrounded by rusty-roofed houses.
Emma1208:
See Brown old rugged zinc buildings at the background...
Dammnnn Mehn...
Paxxcarl:
Brown roof no be here o
tit:
Wetin awa yoot go take mini stadium do?
ArewaNightmare:
Brown roof everywhere
GooodHardDick:
I'm not impressed
3rdavefarms:
Must he commission everything
He should leave it fir your father to commission ba. Don't worry more commissioning nightmare for your Igbo father till you willingly get a rope n do the needful or simply just face the Lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by blancsn1: 6:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Can we then compared photos from your Igbo state whatever part of hellfire your father might originate from to Lagos to see what an overkill is ?

SmartPolician:

E no show any civilization. It simply means that the people live in abject penury. No rich man would have an old house and not rehabilitate it..unless he has abandoned the house.

Like someone pointed out, the number of old houses in that area is worrisome. Nigeria is not lifting people out of poverty. Instead, the government is making people poorer.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by tolue42(m): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Seriously, when people see brown roof what they see is poverty, but I tell you ,those places worth hundred of millions of Naira. Even those brown roof you see along ibadan roads worth millions of naira.

People are just trying to keep their ancestral heritage not because they are poor or begging for food.

Most of those buildings you see in the UK or Europe are more that 300 years! That's why you hardly see sky scrapers in Europe compare to middle east

Sad but true, war always bring about new building , new structures also new or modern look environment. You can see that in South East, most of their old houses got distroyed during civil war.exactly what's happening in Burno State now.

Watch out for Ukraine after this war , new 21 century buidings will arise.

my opinion.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by allicare: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

As at the time those houses with brown roof were built , your parent and majority of your people were staying in hut and mud houses.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Congratulations to the people of Ikorodu. Meanwhile you can now enjoy superior sound quality with the new Oraimo FreePods Pro earbuds.

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by oboteee: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2022
This Man should just go for presidency
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by kay29000(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2022
Basic123:

Its shows early civilization base on nigerian standards.

The suburb houses built 2000s above have coloured roofs

I don't know why those guys feel it is something to be ashamed of.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Tomek09(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
blancsn1:
Everybody de talk refugees from Alaigbo hell where Ikpeazu declared that he can only pay their wretched Igbo mother N500 to birth more lunatics to come make Senseless comment on NL.

The same Ikpeazu told their poverty stricken fathers they have no right to question why he can not complete a single flyover bridge in the whole of Abia after 20 years of democracy but the dead brain quoted below would rather shut their cursed bigoted Igbo mouth about that but are here talking rubbish about Lagos.

The same Lagos state that if it stop developing this 2022 not state in the entire length n breath of Igboland can catch up talkless of surpass in 9099.

He should leave it fir your father to commission ba. Don't worry more commissioning nightmare for your Igbo father till you willingly get a rope n do the needful or simply just face the Lagoon.
[/s]
You are just talking nonsense. People stated what they saw in Ikorodu and you are here urinating around in pain. So because there are brown roof old houses in SouthWest, people shouldn't talk about it? Does the brown roof have any correlation with what you spewed? If you're pained, why not show it disapproval by hitting ur head on a wall. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Tomek09(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2022
allicare:

As at the time those houses with brown roof were built , your parent and majority of your people were staying in hut and mud houses.
Our forefathers living in mud houses and thatched roofs had no correlation with the present. How is SouthEast in relation to SouthWest currently?? You guys should stop justifying this brown roof nonsense that makes SouthWest looks stagnated and underdeveloped since 1914. What's all these rubbish for crying out loud undecided
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Tomek09(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2022
ossaisly:
Best governor of the year
Woke, Umahi and Zulum are laughing at ur ignorance grin grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Tomek09(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Peppysco:

If brown roofs worth hundreds of millions of Naira, how much is modern Aluminum coated roofing sheet The way you guys talk sometimes is funny.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by LILTJAY1: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Woke, Umahi and Zulum are laughing at ur ignorance grin grin
which umahi? You think say na unecessary flyovers we dey talk here..
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by virginchaser(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2022
immortalcrown:

Where in Nigeria have you been to?
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by immortalcrown(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2022
nograv:
Nope Sanwo's decision to betray his own people during the endsars protest is really paying off you mean.. He marched to Abuja to ask for dollops of cash soon after and Buhari obliged... Nigerians have short memories mtchew...
You are either insane or illiterate. I said in every aspect, which means in good things and in bad things. The best and the worst of whatever you can find in Nigeria is in Lagos.

Saying trying in every aspect is different from saying doing well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi / Buhari Appoints James Momoh As NERC Chairman / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.