Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu (25134 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Tomek09(m): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2022
LILTJAY1:
which umahi? You think say na unecessary flyovers we dey talk here..
Rivers State flyovers are even the most useless. At least Ebonyi people just like every Igbo are industrious and can survive any economic harshness. What about Rivers people that have huge crude oil deposit in their backyard yet can't feed or have access to clean portable water while their governor is busy building flyover everywhere. Check Umahi's project.... they're important and strategic despite poor allocation funds and optimal IGR.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Even in lagos brown roof still everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by IamAtikulate: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Pelaiye2703:

Yes, it's alarming because that's the ancient town of ikorodu. They still want to retain their cultural and traditional values. And that's the only places in ikorodu you'll see a lot of brown roofs.
Shatap.

You Yorubas can lie for Africa in the name of glorifying nonsense.

Retain cultural value kee you dia.

They don't have money to change those roofs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by IamAtikulate: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022
uglodoh:

That is the indigenous place of the Ikorodu people.
Meaning they are poor?
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by IamAtikulate: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
The land those brown roofs are sitting on are way expensive than the land his governor's house is sitting on. Ignore that guy. I'm sure he's still sleeping under his parent's roof
You guys lie like fooools.

One can still get half plot of land in Ikorodu for 400k. Wait till Salah when Yorubas start looking for money for their owambe.

You'll even get good half plot at 250k.

Their youths are lazy, only looking for land to sell.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by IamAtikulate: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

Is aluminum coated roofing sheet forbidden in Yorubaland??
They are poor to afford it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by IamAtikulate: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2022
allicare:

As at the time those houses with brown roof were built , your parent and majority of your people were staying in hut and mud houses.
But why can't their ancestors renovate them?
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Shatap.

Continue barking flat head (Igbo)
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by nograv: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
immortalcrown:

You are either insane or illiterate. I said in every aspect, which means in good things and in bad things. The best and the worst of whatever you can find in Nigeria is in Lagos.

Saying trying in every aspect is different from saying doing well.

That's like speaking positively of 'Blood money', whether you can do good things with it is irrelevant it is still 'BLOOD MONEY'

What ever you buy will be tainted because of the money's origin. Likewise, Sanwo's investment is somewhat commendable, but one most still remember it was borne of murder.. Which even you have acknowledged..
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Tomek09(m): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Shatap.

They have excuse and cover up strategy for everything.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Panda7(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
wetin dem wan use mini stadium do grin I think say people dey complain wen others dey build their own
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Peppysco: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tomek09:

If brown roofs worth hundreds of millions of Naira, how much is modern Aluminum coated roofing sheet The way you guys talk sometimes is funny.

Your IQ seems to be the lowest in Africa, it is so disappointing. I'm surprised you actually thought I was talking about the value of the brown roofs, you obviously don't deserve a mention again. Go show my initial comment to someone with a better knowledge to interprete my comment to you, then, you can quote me back again for further explanation. Ciao
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu by Ceejaytech: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

The number of brown roofs I'm seeing up there is alarming!

That is Ikorodu for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja / Gunmen Attack Peter Obi Supporter & Destroy His Car, Insist No Election In SE / I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Of Ganduje Bribery Videos - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.