Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite (1409 Views)

Advice Plsss!i'm A Virgin Bt I'm Having Great Urge For Sex / I Have A Big Butt And I'm A Male.. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite by Nwabunwene: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2006
I have a Girl in My Office Which i will like to go out with, but i don't know where to start from

She is an I.T student in my office but i've not yet enter school. i need help please.
Re: She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite by Nwabunwene: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2006
I have a Girl in My Office Which i will like to go out with, but i don't no where to start from
she is an I.T student in my office but i've not yet enter school. i need help please.
Re: She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite by kolabode: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2006
If u realy have feelings for her be bold and let her know it's left for her to think about it before she loose you, try and express your feelings
Re: She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite by Damsal(f): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2006
Just walk up to her and tell her how you feel, why should her educational status disturb you. Sometimes i think too much emphasis is placed on these things.
Re: She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite by Seun(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2007
How far as the relationship gone?
Re: She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2007
@ Seun

i dont think the relationship has started from the sounds of things.

@ Poster

charisma always works of the ladies. Know yourself and dont let the fact that she's up the educational ladder deter you if you really like her.

School is not for eva. you have to understand that you may surpass her in the near future depending on how ambitious you are.

there's no harm in trying.
Re: She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite by saucekid(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ poster,

do what you have to do but dont eat more than you can chew
Re: She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite by theffanyi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2007
be carefull, try see if she is noticeing u.so dont add ur self to her LIBRARY of those she has TURNED DOWN. AS 4 me ive never been turned down, cos i always look b4 i leap wink

Re: She's An IT Student, I'm A JAMBite by saucekid(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ theffanyi,

WORD

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Guilty! / How Do I Reduce The Number Of My Girl Friends / Can U Share A Room Wit Ur Boy Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.