Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) (5278 Views)

Fact Check: Did Hollywood Celebrities Endorse Peter Obi As Charly Boy Claimed? / Adrenochrome, Drugs Of The Elite And Hollywood Celebrities / The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain Is Of Igbo Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr125:

Didn't you see how the mumu mods refused to take the post to front page because it's Igbos. If it was the other way round it would have made front page.

That's why I advocate for all our Igbo nerds to create their own type of social page similar to this. We would be able to spread the good Igbo spirit there. Around here is mostly tribalistic and they love to glory in the downfall of Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) by JOemmy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
They are quite a lot more u didn't add
famous black american actor forest whitetaker who traced his roots to imo state nkwerre to be precise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) by ekineme: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I myself live in Germany

I'm from Nigeria

Ebonyi state

Don't forget

I go soon hit the screen smiley

I might be wrong though, but your username says alot about your personality. just wondering if your dream is p**nhub or Hollywood
Re: 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) by haffaze777(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Thank God I still get Iya. I heard that, IPOB Bandits don kill and Cannibalised all the Iya's in your Region. grin grin grin

You no go make heavengrin
Re: 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) by gistray: 2:30am On Mar 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Thank God I still get Iya. I heard that, IPOB Bandits don kill and Cannibalised all the Iya's in your Region. grin grin grin

Guess where this scene is from and take 50k

Re: 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) by shortIGBOman: 7:14am On Mar 12, 2022
gistray:

Guess where this scene is from and take 50k

This is Aba and that is Emeka wey kill him Father last week. He ate up his Father's flesh, but luck ran out on him as he was caught by our Garlant Soldiers. grin grin

Re: 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) by GeorgesDiary(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Wow... So amazing how folks are tribalistic in a way that seems more demonic. Just wow. What has the post got to do with all of the things going on here? Like people will intentionally create troll accounts to spite another ethnic group? This tells a lot of how folks suffer a very high level of inferiority complex to the point that every single success of another tribe triggers their insecurities.

Spite the Igbos all you can, but YOU and YOUR entire generation cannot amount to anything useful... Strangers will trample on you and rule over you for all the rest of your life. Whoever curses a blessed man is cursed. The Yoruba's are great and amazing people, the trolls here does not represent the majority of Yorubas and other ethnic groups in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi / 8 Officers In Abia Are Undergoing Trial For Disregarding Igp's Order On Checkpoi / Politics Without Spiritual Fortification Is Death.Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.